Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaidev N.c.Your feedback matters!
Hectic lifestyle, poor eating habits lead to an increase in stress levels and create unevenness and disorders within the body that affect vital energy. All diseases are believed to be caused by what we eat and what we don’t consume. This form of therapy seeks to find the root cause and eliminate the toxins. It focuses on the entire body and uses natural elements and therapies to cure the imbalances rather than eliminate or restrain the symptoms. Naturopaths aid the healing process for a healthy internal and external environment.
Hair fall was once upon a time associated with old age but today’s lifestyle and exposure to stress have made hair fall a common occurrence. Modern medicine does have remedies for hair fall but it has fairly limited results. Thankfully naturopathy has alternate remedies that can be quite useful.
Unlike conventional forms of medication, naturopathy does not focus only on the symptoms exhibited. Naturopathy has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed for people of all ages. It is a holistic yet individualistic form of treatment that addresses both the symptoms of the problem and the overall mental and physical health of the person. Thus, two people with the same problem may be treated with different remedies. For this reason, one should avoid self-medicating with naturopathy and stay away from advertisements that offer guaranteed success. However, here are a few simple things you could do to prevent hair fall.
- Eat plenty of spinach: Spinach is rich in iron and easy to digest. Iron deficiency or anaemia is one of the most common causes for hair fall. This is because iron is essential for the oxygenation and circulation of blood. If the circulation of blood is affected adversely, the roots of your hair will not get the nutrients they require and hence weaken.
- Increase your zinc and biotin intake: Zinc and biotin are nutrients that are essential for healthy hair. A deficiency of these nutrients can make hair break easily and slow down hair growth. Though these minerals can be added to your diet in the form of supplements, it is best to get them naturally. Whole grain cereals, peanuts, eggs dairy products and chicken are rich sources of biotin while cashew, chickpeas, yoghurt and lamb are rich sources of zinc.
- Massage your scalp: A massage is one of the essential elements of naturopathic treatment. Coconut oil promotes hair growth, reduces breakage and conditions hair. Ideally, massage your scalp with coconut oil and let it stay overnight before rinsing off in the morning. You could also add onion juice to the oil. Onions are rich in sulphur that promote the production of collagen and hence strengthen hair.
Apart from this, try meditating for half an hour every day to relieve the tensions and anxiety caused by stress. This will help calm your mind and lower the production of stress hormones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 42 years old a am suffering from Psoriasis problem last 15 years but no relief please suggest for our ceased.
What is the best home remedy for hair fall? And which is the best anti-dandruff shampoo? Please advice.
Dear sir I have some black spots over my nose and now its is spreading around over the face what I need to do? Any cream for it.
- split ends: split end is most common among women as they flaunt longer hair styles. Split ends occur when the tip of the hair is stripped off its protective cuticle, and the damaged hair splits into two or even three ends.
Hair that has been exposed to too much heat, styling products and treated with hot irons and dryers are also prone to brittleness and splitting.
- hair fall/ breakage: normally, hair growth follows a regular cycle. It grows for the first few years, then rests for 2-3 months and then falls out and is replaced by new strands of hair. A person loses 80-100 hair each day.
- dandruff: dandruff is one of the most common scalp problems that the majority of people suffer from. It is a condition of abnormal flaking of scalp skin marked by itching. Although, it is not a serious disease in itself, but it is highly embarrassing and irritating, and others may be repulsed by your flaky scalp.
- frizzy hair: a lot of women suffer from the problem of frizzy, unmanageable hair. This problem is caused due to lack of moisture in the hair, washing hair too often, harsh chemicals in shampoos, stress and poor diet.
- dull/ greasy hair: greasy or oily hair is caused by over production of a waxy substance called sebum from the sebaceous glands that gives the hair a dull, limp and lifeless appearance. Greasy hair is hard to control and difficult to style because it tends to clump together.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.