Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaidev N.c.Your feedback matters!
I had gone to abroad for a vacation after which my face is spoilt I'm having boils all over. Small tiny boils on my face. I applied cream moyzen but it's not helping . What should I do? Can you please suggest some medicine ?
I want to take laser treatment to glow my face and to remove unwanted hair on my face. What should I do and How many money spend for the same?
Hello my name is lokesh. I have suffered from chicken pox 7 year back. That disease has left a scar (black spot) on my nose. I want to know whether there is any remedy or any ointment to lighten that black spot. I would be really thankful if you could reply me.
Hi Doctor, I got bornmark removed from my forehead by surgery, now stitches taken during surgery are visible and skin has became silky and radish on that part. So, can I use mederma to make it invisible and normal skin? Suggest me another good gel or cream to remove this marks and redness.
Hi I lost my hair frm two patchy areas jst because of I took hot shower for 4 months in dubai I want to ask u, do my hair will regrow frm patchy area or no:(m using onion juice on my scalp and nail rubbing.
Sir, I am having fair fall problem. So sir, what kinds of treatment should make to avoid myself with this problem.
I am suffering from dandruff, heavy hairfall and pimples on my scalp with itching sometimes, please tell me the treatment. Thank you.
Sir, previously I have a fair face and now day by day my skin was becoming black. Please suggest any ointment.
My mom's age is 49 she has a pigmentation spots on face. Please suggest what to apply to get rid of it.
I am going out sometime .my face was too dull even dark spot around the eyes. Then skin was not shining .what I can take? Plzz tell medicine and soap for brightening face
Hello, I have 15 months old baby. And my hair fall is too much. Done the thyroid test as well reports are normal.
Hi iam Mohit from delhi iam 17 years old on my face small pimples are there from 4 years they are not remove so you can please tell me the pimples cream or any advice please tell me.
I am 50 years old female. I am facing problem of hair fall. I have severe itching in my hair. My hair is dry. Pl advise.
Darier's disease is a skin disorder. It is usually chronic in nature and an inherited condition. This disease is not contagious and affects the surface cells of your skin. Generally, it starts affecting a person during adolescence. In this condition, the skin cells are not properly bound together and as a result, blisters may form on the surface of the skin, resulting in the skin becoming scaly in appearance. However, Darier's disease is not caused due to any kind of allergic reaction.
The following causes can be responsible for Darier's disease:
- Calcium deficiency affects desmosomes (skin structure which help the surface cells of the skin to stick together), which can cause Darier's disease.
- Exposure to harmful rays of the sun can worsen your condition
- Perspiration may aggravate Darier's disease
- Darier's disease is hereditary in nature
Some of the most common symptoms of Darier's disease include:
- Rashes may appear on the face, neck, back and chest region
- Your skin may smell pungent
- Viral and bacterial infection may occur
- Your skin tends to become greasy
- Warts may develop on the hands
- Discoloration of the nails is common
Darier's disease can be treated by the following treatment procedures:
- Antibiotic ointment and topical creams (corticosteroids or retinol) can help you to get rid of the itching sensation.
- Laser treatments can prove to be helpful in certain cases.
- Dermabrasion can be considered as a treatment option. It removes the affected surface layer of the skin.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral medications containing retinoid (compounds having similar effects to those of vitamin A).