Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. JahnaviYour feedback matters!
I am person of age 37. I am having problems with people around me. I just cannot adjust with wrong behavior people have. People know that the behavior is wrong but I am right. I react and that actually creates a bad relation with them. I do not know.
Sir I do not smoke and also I am not a alcoholic person but I have a habit of eating lot not burgers or any street things I will be eating the healthy food but due to masturbation I am losing all my energy is that so please suggest me.
I have Severe anxiety. Very less sleep. I have developed a tendency of being hyper and nervous at diverse situations.
I am feeling very depressed and I have back pain. I request you to provide some pills and please provide pills for my head pain it's paining a lot.
What medicines are available for improving memory capacity within 2 weeks (Memory booster) with no side effects plzzz help me my boards are getting close need a good memory help me plzz. Thk uuu.
I am 25 years old. I am not getting a sound sleep from some months. So much dreams and some time when I wake up from dream, I feel so frighten so afraid. And my mind think that its real all. I feel awkward some much. Sometime I take medicine of sleep (prozolam .5) alprazolam tablet. I'm not feeling well please tell me what to do? I mentally feel so bad.
How to get rid of smoking permanently as doctor has advised not to smoke permanently due to bladder tumour?
I am too addicted to cigarettes. I smoke 10-12 cigarettes daily. Plus sometimes I take cold drink with it. Did it make any sexual impact on me.
I am going through anxiety disorder, is it possible for me to overcome this disorder by myself. If possible what should I do? Thank you.
Hello sir ,aged 20 my problem is when ever I see my neighbour or in my relatives or anywhere if any1 die .if feel depressed I can't come out of it very quickly. For example if any one dies from heart attack mango whole day or whole week I keep on thinking on that matter and I think that even I am gonna die becoz of heart attack .pls help me I am fed up of D's .after 15 days I will be normal .if I heard any news of expire means once again il be in depressed. What should I do to overcome this.
My age is 25. I am suffering from too frequent Nocturnal emission or wet dreams. I used to masturbate frequently when I was kid, as a teen I was unable to understand the future side effects of this. But now I am suffering too badly since last 4-5 years. I think its more of a mental health related problem. I have consulted a psychologist before and problems diminished but now it all started again. It most disturbing thing as it causes physical and mental weakness. I am unable to concentrate on my work properly and may loose my job. Physically I feel very tired. This adds to. My frustration and many times I feel about committing suicide. I think its more of a psychological disease and its killing me now. If I can not control my control my thoughts will this be lifetime.
I am 24 years old. I am getting tensed over alot of things. I cannot control my anger. Wat should I do?
Have you been emotionally invested in a relationship for quite some time? Have you faced continual fights and disagreements with your partner? Have these fights resulted into frustration or have they affected the natural course of your respective lives? If yes, it is time for you to reassess the effort or rather the kind of effort you put in to make things work. Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment. The kind of mindset a person applies to his or her relationship determines the kind of treatment the person receives in the relationship. Hence, you must be very careful.
A healthier mindset can be adopted in the following ways:
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what 'you think is the right thing', but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Respecting and accepting your partner as he/she is: A package deal, will resolve many issues without debate. When pointed out in subtle ways, your partner will understand and try to change for you , if she/he wishes to.
- Try to have a growth oriented mindset: A growth oriented mindset as opposed to a fixed mindset can always help. When you have a fixed mindset you easily give up on your partner or on the relationship. You tend to feel hopeless about future and associate a lack of growth or change with your partner. A growth- oriented mindset endows you with hope. A situation is perceived as an occurrence in the present that need not necessarily be translated into future. Also, such a mindset expects both parties to accept and encourage change and growth of individuals in the relationship. Anything contrary can make your relationship boring.
- Stop using labels: Labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Look for the trigger: Most quarrels result from a trigger. Trying to pinpoint the trigger with a cool head can actually be of use. This will make partners aware of their faults and instead of dodging the situation they will be able to deal with it better.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.