Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jahirul Islam MazumderYour feedback matters!
I'm diagnosed with Cervical Radiculopathy after a gym injury. I'm prescribed Pregabalin 150 mg at night and Ultracet twice a day once in the morning and one at night. My question is, Is Pregabalin having Methyl Cobalamin better than plain Pregabalin without Methyl Cobalamin. Thanks.
I am 31 years old. I am suffering with body pains especially knee pain. I am used to go for playing volleyball. previously I went a doctor near to my place he said that you don't have sufficient strength in your legs due to play of volley ball regularly.
Hey Sir I am Ajay and I am 22 years old and I have pain in my shoulder for few days bcz I play kabaddi then Sir what should I do?
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 . I was detected with spondylitis spondylitis in June 2016. I did a CT Scan of Cervical Spine . The report says 1) No Focal area of altered attenuation in the supra or infratentorial parenchyma 2) Ventricles .cisterns and sulci are unremarkable 3) No middle shift is seen 4) Visualized skull base appear normal 5) Screening through cervical spine - Diffuse posterior bulge of C3-4 to C6-7 discs indenting anterior subarachnoid space. Conclusion No significant parenchyma abnormality is seen. Multislice plain CT Brain Screening of Cervical Spine was performed on MDCT scanner. I also have BP problem and fatty liver grade 1 .From past 10 days I am having pain in my back neck which is passing to front shoulder and left side chest also and I am getting pain in my left side head also . I took some painkillers nothing worked What is the exact problem with me .I did some massage and hot water fermentation for 4 days I felt better only for some time but pain is still there My Orthopedic Dr. asked me to take tablet flexura d for 10 days .I took for 2 days but no benefit . The moment I take more medicines I feel discomfort in my right side below chest area where liver is present . Antacid tablets alos do not suit me. Is my problem curable or will I have this pain life long . I did my liver test that’s normal my chest x-ray is also normal. should I do upper chest sonography to figure out why is there a pain is there some nerve problem or other issue. should I also go for Spine MRI as I am really fed up of the pain .I hope I do not have any Heart problem .Pls Help me .Please reply asap.
Sir/mam when I stand in attention position then both my knees are touching tightly to each other but if tried then I can also touch ankles .but generally in attention position both knees are touching tightly with slight gap between both ankles of around 2 to 3 cm gap. So do I have problem of knock knees? Would I be rejected for defence services medical test? If yes please suggest some exercises to correct it .does uthak baithak exercise correct it? Plzz suggest exercise to correct it .please.
Mere husband bodybuilder h gym m job krte h. Kuch dino se unki elbow me drd ho rha h. Pahle bhi hua tha ek baar. Wajah or ilaj btaye or ha wo kafi dino se exercise nhi kr rhe h.
I have pain on my backbone I can't tolerate any kind of weight. I can't play any game please sir help me thai I can could anything.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.