Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish VellurYour feedback matters!
I have a cavity. Some doctors say that I need to take rootcanel treatment. But it do not pain. Once the tooth was filled with cement and not tooth lost the cement. Please suggest the treatment and kind of food to avoid. Will eating tamarind leads increase in cavity.
When I get slightest cold, my mouth starts burning. Its like a layer of skin gets ripped off at many places on the roof of mouth and sides. Even the sides of tongue starts burning. Gets so worse that can not have even plain rice.
Is it necessary to go for root canal if you have 20% cavity on jaw tooth or filling would be enough.
Muja mara mouth ma tonsil ma eak ghav ho gaya ha tons ma white Coller ka pumps jama ho jata ha to bahot pan hota ha mara ear ma zabda ma pura pan hota ha mana 4-5 ent sarzan ko bataya mana MRI& citi scan bhi Kayra par muja Khai bhi arram nahi Mila hi please advaic me
I have a pain in my molar teeth .when water touches the teeth it aches. Which medicine should I take?
I am 67 yr male weighing 76kg height 5'6' with generally sound health. For the past 3 months I am not enjoying my food because of bitter taste, no matter what I eat. This is prominent in chewing on right side of my mouth. I also have problem of dry mouth and rough tounge quite frequently. Please advice about causes and remedies. Thanks.
Sir/mam this time I am facing a very bad dental issue because in my upper two teeth hole in both side, so what should I do please suggests me.
My mother experiences dryness in her mouth during sleep and after she wakes up. Upon waking up she feels as if there is no saliva in her mouth. What should she do?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.