Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagdeeshYour feedback matters!
While having sex I facing problem of premature ejaculation in few minutes. What can I do without taking pills. Age 22.
There is foul smell and itching also during white discharge since last three days. Please advice me a solution.
Male impotence is also commonly known as erectile dysfunctioning. This is a common problem faced by men as they age. Impotence can be described as the inability to have or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse. Though the risk of impotence increases with age, age does not trigger this condition. Impotence can be triggered by a traumatic experience, certain medications or medical conditions etc. In most cases, impotence is temporary and can be relieved by simple home remedies.
However, it should be noted that what works for one person may not work as effectively for another and hence it may be necessary to experiment with different remedies.
- Garlic: Garlic boosts the immune system and also serves as a powerful antiseptic. Additionally, it also functions as a sex rejuvenator and hence is effective in case impotency is triggered by traumatic experience and diseases. To benefit from garlic, chew 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic daily. Garlic bread that is made with whole garlic cloves can also aid in the production of healthy sperm cells.
- Onion: Though many people shy away from onions for their odour, it is considered an aphrodisiac that enhances the libido. It can treat premature ejaculation, impotency and the involuntary loss of sperm cells while asleep. To use onions as a remedy for impotence, fry a crushed onion in butter and mix with a spoon of honey before eating it on an empty stomach.
- Drumstick: Drumstick can be used to cure impotency, premature ejaculation and thicken semen. It is often used to treat functional sterility in both men and women. Boil 15gm of drumstick flowers in 250ml of milk or boil 120gms of dry drumstick bark in its powdered form with a litre of milk for half an hour. While the former mixture can be strained and had as it is, mix 30 gms of the latter with 1 tablespoon of honey. To experience the benefits of the drumstick, this should be taken three times a day.
- Dates: Dates strengthen the body and have the ability to increase sexual drive, endurance and overall vitality. It also calms the mind and helps fight stress that could be causing impotency. Pound equal quantities of dried dates, almonds, pistachio nuts and quince seeds. Take about 100 gms of this mixture each day to see effective results.
- Asparagus: The dried roots of asparagus are also known as white musli. In traditional Unani medicine, this is known as an aphrodisiac and a form of treatment for impotency. Boil 1 cup of milk with 15 gms of dried asparagus roots and have the mixture twice a day on a daily basis to benefit from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 25 years old female and I have certain problem during the pregnancy I have 7 month baby right now my problem is itching my whole body and at the night my palms and heels so what can I do for it.
Sir I am a student and my age is 22 I am suffering from night falls I don't know why it is I want to take solutions from you.
For many people, their morning is incomplete without a cup of hot beverage. A hot cup of tea (black, white or green) or coffee can lift your mood and spirits in no time. After a long and tiring day, most people crave for hot beverages. It helps them feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
But now comes a big jolt for the ardent fans of hot beverages. As per the findings by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) (an agency that deals with the evaluation of the cariogenic factors and agents for the World Health Organization), drinking very hot beverages may trigger cancer (especially of the mouth and esophagus) in some people. While alcohol, tobacco, red meat, to name a few, have already found their way into the list of carcinogenic agents, the hot beverages had been the latest addition that has left many people shocked and baffled.
The same agency, IARC had in the 1990's (1991 to be precise) classified yerba maté tea (a famous and traditional South American tea usually served very hot) as a potential carcinogenic agent. The study suggested that using yerba maté for long (often in large quantities) can trigger cancer (mouth, lungs, and esophagus) in some people. Some research stressed that the main cause of concern was the presence of the carcinogenic agent, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in yerba maté.
However, the latest study has included all hot beverages, heated over 65C or 149F as potential carcinogens. The study stressed on the fact that when you drink a very hot beverage, more than often, it goes on to injure the esophageal cells and tissues. In some cases, this can trigger cell multiplication. If unfortunately, some of these cells undergo mutations in the process, then it can, in turn, result in abnormal cell growth. This deviation, in turn can eventually give rise to tumors, which are often found to be malignant and carcinoid in nature. In other words, the thermal injury caused to the esophageal lining due to hot beverages can cause cancer.
In many places (restaurants and cafes), the hot beverages are typically served at a temperature, ranging from 71 - 85 degree Celsius, thus making the situation even worse.
However, there is a lot to rejoice for the coffee lovers. The WHO and IARC have surprising dropped coffee from its list of potentially carcinogenic agents. What was believed to be a carcinogenic agent (especially bladder cancer) for long has suddenly been rendered harmless. Some researchers and scientists believe that the antioxidants present in the coffee beans can go a long way to prevent and reduce the instances of cancer. Thus, having coffee in moderation may prove to be helpful. However, the credibility of these findings is yet to be accepted by one and all.
The hot tea lovers will surely wait for similar path-breaking research and miracles. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.