Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdeesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagdeeshYour feedback matters!
I am not able to poo as the stool has turned very hard. I have been trying really hard, but its hurt and hardly coming out, Please help.
I am 21 years old due to cough I am getting chest pain on my right and it's not dry cough! can you pls help me?
I am a 22 year female. Since last few days I am having this continuous stomach ache mainly concentrated at one part of the stomach just below the navel left side. On pressing it I feel more pain. What is it?
Sample Collection Time:-11: 47 Test Reported On:-15: 16:10 Semen analysis report: Quantity:-1.0 ml Colour: Milky Viscosity:-Thin Mucuid Reaction:-Alkaline Sperm count: 65 million/ml Active Motility:-60% Sluggish:-20% Dead:-20% Pus cells: 3-4/ HPF Abnormal Cells:-10% WHAT DOES THIS REPORT SUGGESTS. Please help.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? if you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy products: for the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: apples and pears are known to contain high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few veggies: while they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are vegetable which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast foods: fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products, etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice preparations: rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard drinks: alcohol is also said to add on weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Sleeping disorders have become a prominent problem these days. A combination of diet and lifestyle practices is responsible for it. A good night's sleep is necessary for the body in order to nourish the mind and the overall health. Ayurveda identifies sleep problems as a resultant cause of pitta and vata. Loss of sound sleep can cause lethargy, tiredness, and depression. Here is a list of Ayurvedic tips that can effectively tackle the sleep problem and help a person sleep like a baby at night:
- Meditation: Meditation is a very effective way of dealing with anxiety and stress. It relaxes the body and calms the mind. In order to do this, a person is required to sit firmly rooted in a quite ambiance and focus on the crown of the head. The focus should be on the rhythm of exhalation and inhalation. While maintaining the breath, the inhalation and exhalation should be continued till 15 minutes. If the mind wanders, slowly counting 1 to 100 and counting back to 0 can help to focus. It should be ensured that a person is concentrating on the breath and refraining from sleeping. Meditating regularly can dramatically help to get proper sleep during the night.
- Yoga: Yoga is an age old practice that effectively helps a person in relaxing his/her mind and does away with all the stress. Some of the effective yoga poses that assist in sleeping better include savasana and corpse. They help to relax the nervous system, cut down emotional stress and help to reduce fatigue. Each pose should be practiced for 5-10 seconds in a set of 4. Yoga has notably helped millions of people in sleeping well at night.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is part of yoga which focuses on breathing techniques. As per yoga techniques, there are three stages of breathing. The first part involves the diaphragm moving backward into the abdomen that helps the lungs to draw oxygen for its lower portion. The next is the turn of the intercostal muscle to expand in order to get oxygen for the middle portion of the lungs. The upper portion of the lungs gets oxygen, at last, causing the clavicles to rise a little. A slow inhale and exhale for a stretch of 15 minutes is what pranayama is all about. It is known to be mighty effective for relaxing the nervous system and getting a good sleep at night.
- Herbs: Certain herbs such as passionflower, skullcap and chamomile are known to be extremely effective to soothe the nerves and assist in sound sleep. They can be consumed by making a paste on a daily basis. Even oil massage with Brahmi oil is very helpful for a sound sleep at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.