Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JagdeeshYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control . I take viagra 50 mg on every alternate to do sex with my wife . Kindly suggest is it going to affect in any way in d long run .
Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection that is characterized by red and swollen areas on the skin. The condition may spread quickly to other areas of the body. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the lower legs, although it affects other areas of the body as well.
The disease may affect either the outer layer of the skin or the tissues underneath your skin, from where it may spread to your bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If the condition is not treated on time, it may turn into a life threatening one.
- You may experience inflammation and redness on your skin
- The affected area may become tender and painful
- The area may feel warm
- Presence of skin rashes around the area
- Pus filled formations on the skin
- The skin may have a tight and swollen appearance
- You may run a fever
- Feeling dizzy and fatigued if the condition turns serious
This condition occurs when bacteria such as Streptococcus and Staphylococcus enter the body through cuts or cracks on the skin. Surgical incisions, cuts and insect bites are usually the causes of the infection. Some other risk factors include a weak immune system, diabetes and skin conditions such as eczema and athlete's foot.
The condition is treated by antibiotics. If oral medications do not work, then the medicine may be administered intravenously.
There are certain preventive measures which you can employ to minimize the risks of cellulitis:
- If you have a wound or cut in the body, make sure to apply ointments that help in killing the germs.
- Always wash your wounds with warm water and soap.
- Apply bandage to the area to prevent exposure to dust and bacteria. Make sure that you replace the bandages on a regular basis.
- On any sign of infection such as redness and pus drainage, consult a doctor.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin to prevent cracks on the skin.
- Take care while trimming your finger and toe nails so as to not injure the skin around the nail.
I had masturbation at morning before six days, from when I lose my sexual feelings and erection is not occurring in my penis. Please consult me the best advice because this is the biggest issue in my whole life.
Dear sir / madam My age is 42, I have been suffering from bleeding piles such at the entrance of the anus for the last 10 years in the winter season I will make very painful please adequate medicine.
I am 19 years old, I am masturbate from 7-8 years. My penis not erect during try to intercourse. I am failed 4-5 times I am virgin boy. I have strong morning eorevtions, nd can erect when I masturbate or foreplay. But at the time of intercourse my penis goes soft. What I do .plzzzz give me solution. Nd give me reason why its happen with me. Nd solution please help me I worried about it.
This girl sometime suffering head pain after it she forget so many things in some cases she also forgets who is she after sometime or after sleep she get well. But also forget somethings. This child also faces chest pain. Can you say me which disease is this? Why this disease occurred? How can she get well? please say me disease clearly.
My father Age- 74 had got fractured his hand, he has been operated by orthopedic doctor, has fitted two wires in the which are now removed, but his fingers and thumb do not move inside, so he cannot hold anything and one bone has come outside above the palm, so what will be the treatment.
I have a problem in my palm. Whenever it comes in contact with water or soap the skin becomes so fluffy and skin comes out. I consulted various doctors of homeopathy and alopathy as well but the same problem persists.
Hi I have pain in my neck from last 6 to 7 days. Actually I used to work on laptop for hours. Suggest me some exercise and diet to get recover from this.
I am masturbating since 12 years almost daily. Now I am feeling tired, left side of my body is weak, feels sleepy, my brain is not too active, I use to be best in every activity I participated during my childhood days, I was the strongest child in my class, that I knew through a competition, but now I am loosing my strength, my penile is weak, I am suffering from premature sperms release, blur vision, lack in concentration. I have tingling effect at the back of head. I am trying my best not to masturbate, by I can't control for more than 2 weeks. Please suggest what best I can do to overcome all these effect I will be getting married in next 2 years and I want to get rid of all the problems and lead a healthy and happy life. Note: I have done my brain scanning, but the reports were normal.
FIGHT the FLU (Influenza) through Education and Awareness.
By – Dr. Dilip Pawar (Pediatrician)
• FLU is caused by Influenza virus (Swine Flu is one of the types of influenza virus flu)
• It mainly affects the respiratory tract and causes diseases varying from mild cold to very severe pneumonia which may be life threatening.
• Flu becomes serious mainly in small kids, old people, and patients having poor immunity due to other diseases.
• Patient spreads the infection by coughing and sneezing infected droplets in the air.
• Flu treatment should be started in all patients and their high risk close contacts as advised by the treating doctor.
• Other measures include isolation of the patient, bed rest, lots of fluid intake, use of face mask (N95) and frequent hand washing by patient.
• An effective method of prevention is yearly Flu Vaccine. It should be given to all kids below 5 year of age, all high risk patients and patients with poor immunity.
• Immunity develops after 2 – 3 wk. of vaccination and last for 6 to 12 months.
• Educating others at home, in schools, offices and society helps in controlling the spread of FLU.
• For any queries and doubt feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your query on facebook.