Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JagannathYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend are planning to have sex. Both of us will be 20 when the intercourse is supposed to take place. She has normal menstrual cycle of avg. 31 days. We are planning to have sex on 25th may 2016. Her last period begun on 24th march. We don't have any problem to have sex during periods. We would use on condom definitely, but still there are somethings I want to know. 1. After what minimum time can we take a pregnancy test reliably? Because the Emergency Contraceptive pills will world best only within 3 days. And what can be done in case of positive pregnancy (Knowing the result ASAP). Does the situation become very critical or can it be resolved easily by Doctors, and what would be the cost of treatment in that case? 2. What are the chances of pregnancy during periods? 3. Can You tell me about oral contraceptive pills, their dosage and recommend an OCP.
I am 43 years old man. I am suffering from acute acidity. This is severe in the night time. Many times cannot sleep due the acidity.
My masturbation ejaculation last only 10-20 secs and I'm masturbating from past 9 years tell me what to do.
I am lichen planus and oral lichen planus patients from last 2 years. I got many doctors treatment but not feel well. So please sir advise for lichen planus treatment, and also advise for oral lichen planus. Medicine, tropical and diat plan please sir.
My friend got operated in appendix. But he have some problems against the stomach so what should he do.
One man bloodgroup B (rh) and woman bloodgroup also same, if they can marry, if marry any problem in future life?
Hi, I am male 34. Regarding my Penis Health am not satisfied with the Thickness of it, Its look thin, I want a better Girth, so I want to know what is Homeopathy Remedy for my problem?
I am 21 years old ,from last 6 months I had a problem of dust allergy and due to this I am unable to breath freely in dusty and cool environment so please give me a tips to get relief from problem.
If your child comes out of bathroom and cries that while he or she poops it hurts, it's time that you start doing something for his or her constipation. This is a problem that is found among many children and most of the times, if left unnoticed, it can prove to be dangerous. There are many signs that will let you know that your child is suffering from constipation. For instance, if you find your child complaining about stomach pain, or bloating, there are chances that he or she is suffering from constipation.
In such a situation, your child needs your help, and you can do so by:
- Take a peek: It is something your child may not love you to do, but you must see his poop. The consistency of the poop must be of peanut butter. If it seems hard or is sticking to the walls, then your child is suffering. Take action soon.
- Give him more fiber: This is something that most children hate in their diet. Give him or her whole grains or food that is rich in fiber like carrots, brown rice, nuts, beans, lentils, banana, pasta and bread. Foods rich in fiber helpsin preventing constipation, and thus it may be of great help to your child too.
- Increase water in take: Children seldom drink water! They drink only when they are very thirsty. Do not promote this habit; instead ask them to drink more water. With the help of water your child can push through the food that they have eaten.
- A little juice may also help: Fruit juice is good for constipation, especially prune juice that acts as a laxative. Too much fruit juice is not good for them, but depending on their age, four to five ounces of fruit juice can be given as that helps in relieving constipation.
- Stimulate the rectum of your baby: Although it may seem a bit odd, yet it can be tried to help your baby get rid of constipation. Sometimes rectal stimulation helps the movement of bowel. Take a bit of Vaseline on the tip of thermometer and put it inside his rectum. Wiggle the tip very gently a few times before you remove it from there. This stimulation may help in the movement of bowels.
- Switch formula: If you are breastfeeding you baby, then there are very less chances that your baby will suffer from constipation. But if they are on instant food, the formula you are using may be a reason. Thus, you can switch formula and see if it helps.
If none of the above mentioned remedies help, it is best advised to visit a pediatrician.
Hi doc, My age is 23, I want to control my sex feelings how can I control that feelings please help me.
Age is 30 and her son is 3 years old. In physical life no interest and not desire in sexual life. Not interested internally. She is not interested in sex. Please advise.
Use the antibacterial soaps to cleanse your hands. Wash them often, for at least 15 seconds and rinse with running water.
2. Get enough sleep
Try to get 8 hours of good sleep every night to keep your immune system in top flu-fighting shape.
3. Drink sufficient water
Drink 8 to10 glasses of water each day to flush toxins from your system and maintain good moisture and mucous production in your sinuses.
4. Boost your immune system
Keeping your body strong, nourished, and ready to fight infection is important in flu prevention. So stick with whole grains, colorful vegetables, and vitamin-rich fruits.
5. Keep informed
The government is taking necessary steps to prevent the pandemic and periodically release guidelines to keep the pandemic away. Please make sure to keep up to date on the information and act in a calm manner.