Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagannath Dixit
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagannath DixitYour feedback matters!
In my childhood I met with small accident. From that day I am having scar on my left side cheek. What I have to do to remove that?
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.