Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Jagannath BYour feedback matters!
I am feeling little weakness and body pain little bit from 3 to 4 days. Last week I was suffering from viral fever, and in CBC result my platelets were 1.25 lac now I am feeling well no any fever I have taken lots of liquids and glucose. I am a student my classes are from 9 am to 5 pm. After my class I feel very exhausted and weak.
Sir/Madam, My mother has parkinson disease. Her problem from 3-4 years. She did not move her neck and she did not talk her tongue, she did not stand up her leg because she fell weakness very much. So please solve this problem whose is parkinson disease and give me some suggestion to save this disease. Sir, my contact no. Is 09411801689 and my e-mail id. Is mukeshyadav571@gmail. ComMukesh Kumar YadavAligarhUttar-PradeshIndia. 09411801689Sir/Madam, My mother has parkinson disease. Her problem from 3-4 years. She did not move her neck and she did not talk her tongue, she did not stand up her leg because she fell weakness very much. So please solve this problem whose is parkinson disease and give me some suggestion to save this disease. Sir, my contact no. Is 09411801689 and my e-mail id. Is mukeshyadav571@gmail. ComMukesh Kumar YadavAligarhUttar-PradeshIndia. 09411801689.
Hi I have been getting irritated with my parents a lot now a days(past 3 months), I dont feel like talking to them. And I also feel that they love my elder bro more than me. I try not to think like this but still I cant control it. Do I have to consult a phychiatarist, If so how do I ask my parents to take me ?
Hello sir, My weight is 95 and my height is 6ft, I am regular smoker and occasionally I drink beer Actually I always use hand job from last 4yrs. My problem is I hv small penis around 3 inch. So I will be thankful sure if you help me.
I was ill and unhealthy for last 3 months. At starting it was fever, abdominal pain and weakness. At the same I worried a lot about my health as I feet several muscle pain, numbness on hand and feet. Along with professional and some personal stress were there. Sometimes I felt palpitations and light headed. Once it was severe. I have tested all sort of blood test, thyroid, urine and ECG. All are normal. Doc said it is a kind of anxiety disorder. All I worry for my health till now as I feel numbness, neck pain, and sometimes indigestion and sleeping problem. I was taking metpure xl for last 20 days. But the things are not changed. Now another doctor prescribe panazep 12.5. Please suggest something to improve my sleep and mild neck pain. Now a friend suggest me to take supragya plus (from athayurdhama, ayurvedic medicine. Dear sir /ma'am anyone ayurvedic specialist, pls suggest about the product looking at my symptoms.
Sometimes my left knee and sometimes right pains for a little time and also I feel tired always moreover I forget things just in a minute I cannot memorize things faster now what could it possibly be.
I am 49 year old. For the past 6 months whatever the time I go to bed, I will wake up in 2 to 3 hours time and will get sleep only after 2 ~ 3 hours from the woke up time. While I was waking up, by that time I was having some kind of dream which creates the fear in my mind, makes me become aware of that (Brain wakes up). Could you please suggest How to overcome this and have normal sleep. Really this makes me become negative and now a days I am always getting the negative thoughts in my mind. Because of all these things, I am unable to do what I am supposed to do in professional life.
I am suffering from body pains as well as joint pains also, how can I get relief from my pains. Please show a solution to this.
Hello Dr. Is nicotix is useful for quiting cigret. I am smoker and want to quit smoke or any other way to quit please guide me. Thanks n regards.
To join the gym would be good idea for psychiatric or concentrate the brain. Because I think probably I may be this problem although I am not sure that of course I have this problem. I am in confusion that I am fit for brain or not. How would be I know or check this problem for clearly. I feel some weakness also. I am going under medicine but I don't think that there is any relief. Pls suggest me.
I at 53 started my menopause. After which I have seen changes in my self. I am angry. Agitated. Suspicious. generally unhappy. Before this I was just d opposite. .Please tell.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.