Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hello sir, I am Sonia. I have black heads all-over my forehead and chicks. They are not too dark but I don't feel confident. My complexion also became dark. I have also lost glow on my face. I had started treatment before 3 months. Dermatologist suggest me to apply retino-A cream. But it still same. I feel so embarrassed. I have this problem from last 3 years. I don't have pimples. If you have any solution for this problem then please tell me.
Im harsh I want to improve my face fairness bcz my skin colour is dark some one suggest me how to I improve my skin fairness.
I m suffering from pimples, dark spots, black heads too since from one an half year. I have a oily skin. I don't use any product in my face. I need fast effective n permanent solutions. Any medical or any home products. As it is increasing day by day. Pls suggests me some fast recovery solutions.
Hi, I have pigmentation on my cheeks and it's growing darker, consulted dermatologist prescribed Pigminorm cream which I applied for almost an year no improvements can any one advice the easiest way to get rid of this.
I am suffering white shave last 6 month 27 year old please sugest me any medicine are there solve my white shave problem please. sugest me.
I have unhealthy skin and there are so many blackheads in my face and my skin is very dry especially in winters. What should I do?
I am 25 year student. Nd sir my problem is my skin is so oily. So I request you to prescribe me some home rediments for make skin look clear.
I am 35 years old and I have very bad undereye dark circles and sun burn on face and big dark black spot on my left eye. I started noticing them from last 2 years. Please suggest me creams or anything which could reduce them.
I've a black dark circle under my right eye, due to hitting cricket ball, till after 3 months its not ready.
Due to usage of many kinds of beauty creams,some places of my face has become dark and its normal in some places,plz tell me how can i get my normal colour ?
Hlo sir. M 19 years old. There is appearance of small dark spots on my stomach. Why is it? Wht to do?
My wife had undergone root canal filling on her last molar on left side. While taking injection for local anaesthesia, the area developed swelling immediately. The doctor did something and continued with the procedure. After that the swelling remained and the area on the cheek (about the 2" x 2" in size) close to the end of the lips on left side became black. The patch is visible from inside also. It looks very ugly. The doctor said it is a kind of blood clotting and will go away slowly. She has been advised to take" Glymorale Forte" twice daily for a week. In about 5 days the swelling is gone but the black patch is still there with no sign of going away. I would like to know: 1. Why this has happened though she has taken such injections earlier also in connection with her dental treatment? 2. Is there any treatment for removing the black patch quickly? Regards,
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"