Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish V. YajiYour feedback matters!
Turmeric - a Natural PainKiller
Looking for a medication to relieve pain?
You might have better options!
Turmeric, a spice that gives the Indian curries, their bright yellow color. A powerful herb, Turmeric has been used as a painkiller by many communities for centuries. Turmeric has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. A strong healer, turmeric rejuvenates, restoring health and has a powerful analgesic action without causing any side effects. In contrast, most of the pharmaceutical prescription medicines available over the counter for pain have many harmful side effects apart from the risk of making the person dependant.
The active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a far more effective substitute to pain killers since it is natural and comes without any side effects. However, it is not easily absorbed in the intestines. Its absorption can be improved with pepper. So don’t forget to add black pepper to your curries to get the incredible benefits of turmeric.
Here are a few analgesic benefits of Turmeric:
1. Most powerful natural painkiller
Pain is the most horrifying sensation. One may suffer from acute pain lasting a few days or chronic pain that may last for more than six months. Pain can occur due to sprain, burn, injury, fracture or may be caused by a disease.
Whatever be the cause of pain, you can get relief with turmeric, most potent natural pain killer.
2. Gives relief in Nociceptive pain
Any somatic pain that originates in skin or deeper tissues or visceral pain that originates in internal organs is called Nociceptive Pain. Turmeric has anti-nociceptive effects and causes relief in pain. Regular pain killers have many side effects like causing damage to internal lining of the stomach, affecting kidneys, delaying muscle regeneration & even posing risk of clotting. Turmeric is known to reduce nociceptive pain from diseases like arthritis, colitis, cancer, degenerative joint pain etc. Even application of turmeric oil on external areas brings a significant relief in pain in contrast to pain killers.
3. Turmeric for Neuropathic pain
Turmeric has been found to be a great treatment for this type of neuropathic pain such as that which occurs in Diabetes.
Dosage for Turmeric
Taking turmeric as part of your diet is very safe. However, you can also take turmeric supplements available over the counter as prescribed by health consultants.
Turmeric offers a great solution from pain and also provides numerous added health and medicinal benefits. Make Turmeric part of your diet to enjoy great Health!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello my self manish and me from mumbai I am facing hair loss problem I have to consult many doctor but don't give me proper solution. Please give me its solution.
My lower front teeth are too far behind upper front teeth .what is this problem and how can this be fixed ?
5 horrible things you do to your hair everyday
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
1. Excessive hair brushing: Here’s why brushing your hair excessively is bad for your hair: it causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
2. Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
3. Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you’re giving back to your hair by using. It’s best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
4. Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
5. Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it’s best to stop right now as you’re harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow.