Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish V. YajiYour feedback matters!
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective for reducing the blood pressure.
1) Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
2) Eat a healthy diet, including more of fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat.
3) Potassium is an important for the maintenance of high blood pressure e.g coconut water, banana etc.
4) Exercise regularly atleast for 30 mins.
1) Reduce the salt intake.
2) Avoid canned, prepackaged, or processed foods.
3) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
4) Avoid stress.