Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagadish G D
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish G DYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I mastubarate 2 or 3 times in a week masturbation's is harmful in future for marriage life.
When I masturbate semen come out within 1 min will it harm my sexual intercourse 2. Do we get ace on our if we masturbate 3. Is it harmful to masturbate while watching adult movies.
Hello doc. I ejaculated my sperm on toilet seat. I washed with hot water and I don't know whether it is washed off or not (still it present). My sister immediately went to that toilet .i'm worrying that can she pregnant ?i mean any chance to get pregnant like in this way by touching her vagina with sperm on toilet seat? please tell me doctor.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 18th and 19th may (midnight. The sex on 19th midnight (20th 2 am or so) was unprotected. Her periods were supposed to come on 23rd but she was taking primolut N from 17th as prescribed by a doctor in order to delay her periods. I gave her an unwanted 72 on the very next morning (20th). We took a pregnancy test on 21st and it was negative, but I've heard that the test works only after a few weeks. Is there anything to worry about? When can we know for sure of pregnancy and what can be done after that?
I get to sleep after masturbation only Before that I didn't feel sleepy So now it is becoming a habit and necessity After masturbation I feel tired and then I can sleep What should I do It is becoming a habit nowadays And I continuously masturbated go last 40 days.
Sir my age is 23 and I am ejaculate after 5-6 strokes and after then again start intercourse second time then I am ejaculate 5-6 strokes. Btao m Kya Kru m bahut hi person hu sir and every time yahi hota Hai. Bas itna solution bta do ki main 5-6 minutes tak ejaculate na ho sake. Pls help me sir pls tell me what I am do.
I take mifegest kit course 10 days passed but bleeding not started can I take another kit please suggest I have six weeks pregnant.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.