Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JagadishYour feedback matters!
I have a hair fall in front, suggest me some good hair control shampoo n some application to control hair fall.
I have pimples on my face and its red I am in 7th class and from 1st class I have pimples please tell me Solution I am so sad.
I'm a man I'm 28 years old I had very pain in my back bone since yesterday I can't even walk properly and I can't able to go to my workshop.
Sir my hand skin mostly elbow part get darken and it seems uneven it get tanned and also consult me what should I do to improve my skin texture of my hand it is very dull. Please sir help me out.
Good noon doctor I am not suffering from any disease my only problem is that since I am a CA my work is basically sitting so I am gaining weight. Kindly suggest me a diet plan so that I can loose weight.
Hi 8 month baby I have. But after given birth ,I have problem on my back .and neck of back .and knees Pain. Also. please help.
I HAVE HAIR IN MY PRIVATE PART along side my anal area too and I want to remove those hair. How can I do that. Also, Please suggest I have been through circumcision is it safe to wash head of penis everyday. Will it impact on size as I have started feeling low after looking my size. Also How can I maintain hygiene.
Hi I am 32 years male, 3 days back I go for full body checkup lipid, kft,sugar, lft.All the test were okay but in LFT my bilirubin and sgpt and sgot slightly high, my total bilirubin was 1.65 and sgot 58 sgpt 70, I have been drinking alcohol from last 5 years, but now I have left, from the last 3 days I am feeling very low, and fatigue, less energetic. What should I do?
I am 28 old marriage female and I am quick out in 5 min bed so my husband is angry so please suggestion?
Hi doctor can we cure les not functioning properly I mean low esophagus not closing properly without any surgery.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.