Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish AntinYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 20 month old her right feet is bending towards inward direction. Wht it cud be. She falls alot. Her vit d levels was 2 in July .10 weeks course is completed of vitamin d supplements. please guide wht cud b problem and how it can be corrected.
The pneumococcal vaccines is compulsory? This vaccines are costly , I can not buy. If I not give to my baby . Than it is harmful for her.
I have a baby girl.At the time of birth her weight was 3 kg. But after that she was not able to digest mother milk. .So doctor sai to stop feeding for some days. I hv stop feeding for 20 days. Then started feeding. But my baby's weight not gaining properly. Now she is of 13 months old and weight is 7.8 kg. Shebis not eating properly. And some days if she eat properly then vomiting due to access food. I think she is not able to digest food. My doctor gas given medicine SP LYCIN for weight gain.Should I continue that drops for long time? I also want to know How much weight should be for a baby girl at 13 months age? What should I give her to eat every day for calories gain? What kind of problem will be there if weight is less?
My son does not behave and respond according to his age and as comparative kids of his age he is not able to understand and speak what to do in this condition?
My daughter is 3 and a half months. She was born on Dec 1st,14. Her weight is 5.4. As of her health she is a healthy baby. Her growth is good. She is 60 cm. But she didn't become fat at all. Ppl tell she looks like a 45 days old baby. I see other babies are very fat and healthy by this stage. I only breast feed her. No supliments. What to do to make her fat?
She is weeping since her birth we have done all medical test which is good but when we give her painkiller (superspas) she remains quite for sometime so please give me suggestion what I do for my baby to control her weeping.
Sir, my cousin's child having a mute and deaf problem by birth. When I saw the doctor at my native (Brahmapur, odissa) he says the left hear have a hearing sensitivity of 70dbm and right 90dbm. Sir, is it treatable to talk& hear like normal persons.
My son is aged 12 years but he is very slim and short in comparison to his age group friends. He also throw out a lot of saliva from mouth while sleeping. Suggest some homeopathic treatment.
Hello doctors, My daughter is 5 months old. 3 days after her birth doctor has done echocardiography and it was showing PFO 2 mm with L - > R Shunt. They have suggested that it will be closed with growth of the baby and I can consult any paediatric cardiologist after 6 months. I have consulted a doctor yesterday and he asked to do echo again. This time in echo it is showing that 3 mm ASD with L -> R shunt. Rest everything showing normal. And again doctor suggested that there is nothing to worry since the size is too small and you can just ignore for now and consult a doctor again after 1 year. I wanted to know through Lybrate that what is PFO and Asd. How come pfo is changed to ASD after 6 months. Is it the same or any difference. Any medication to fill the hole? How long it takes to fill the hole naturally. Is there any complication because of asd on my baby's health. Any precaution from my side? Kindly advice. Regards,
My 5 months son have fiver since last 3-4 days. All the day he remains normal but in the late night or early morning he has fiver. Doctor asked to give paracip drops 3-4 time a day. Today morning his temp was 100. 6 f. Please suggest what I have to do.
Hi, my niece is of five and a half years old, she has a bad body odour problem. Please tell me some remedies to get rid of the body odour. Thanks in advance.
Hi sir my son is just 10 month and his teeth is coming and he is doing loose motion and vomiting suggest what to give him for relief.
I have seen kids of age 4. Huge build up n height when compared to my daughter. She hardly eats much. Is there any solution to she having food in lill more quantity. According to her age she doesn't have what and how much she has to.
Hi doctors. My son is now 5 years old. And he is suffering from skin problem from the age of his 10months. Ulcer type occers on his skin and he itched it. And blood comesout from there (mostly at legs and hands. Doctors says its a tropical ezeima. Please do help.
I have an eight month old baby boy he has suddenlystopped taking bottle feed he starts crying wen I offer him bottle milk as in formula milk but he is properly taking breast milk and other food too What could be the reason behind it?
My Baby is 4 years of age having rickets evidence shown. What next steps taken. Would my baby do not walk properly in future?
My son is 5 yrs old.He is having adenoid problem and also taunsil. Doctor asked me to give AZIBACT LR (200mg) 5 ml once a week.She also gave L Months Kid tablet daily.Metaspray has been given for nose block.Can I continue this.Will there be any side effects because of these medicines.I took Homeo treatment for 1 yr.But no improvement. Ur suggestion pls.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.