Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish AntinYour feedback matters!
My kid is now 1y 8m old. He was passing loose watery stool 15 days back. As per doctor we gave him darolac thrice a day and z and d once in a day. He got recovered in 4 days. But again loose motion started that week and again we gave him darolac for five days but again it recurred in 2 days after completion of derolac. He has no fever and no blood in stool at all. My doctor has suggested me to wait for another 2 days. We are not giving him any lactogen food. Only soya milk and normal foods he is now having. Totally confuse what to do?
A newly born baby an mom breast milk production is so low how to get milk in breast to feed newly born baby.
Mera beta 20 days ka hai jab bhi doodh peeta hai vomit kar deta hai koi reason aur solution batao?please
Hi doctor my baby is 3 1/2 months old. Her poo seems to be watery for past 4 days. I don know the reason. I am giving only breast milk. Please can advise.
We have 3 years old son, he doesn't eat anything, we use" Apti must" hungry syrup but it doesn't works well. He is always crying and he didn't sleep properly, we are worrying about him, please give me a best suggestion.
My son is entering middle school in the fall. What advice can I give him if he finds himself on the receiving end of cyberbullying?
My daughter has uneven teeth. Her age is exact 9 years old. Pls tell me what to do. She has protruding incisors and uneven canine. ON OPG Xray 8 teeth have not erupted yet. Being advised by some dentist to put steel plate for aligning the teeth while others have told me to wait it will auto correct as she grows. Am confused what to do.
During the first few years of life, it's vital to meet nutritional needs in order to ensure proper growth and also to establish a lifelong habit of healthy eating.
Eating a meal should be both a healthy and enjoyable occasion- a fact that many parents overlook when planning a meal for their growing children. Instead of a fast meal (especially one short in nutritional value) that family members eat at different hours, mealtimes should promote family togetherness whenever possible. If mealtime is a pleasant event, children may practice healthful eating habits in later life.
- Do set a good example for your child to copy. Share mealtimes and eat the same healthy food.
- Do discourage snacking on sweets and fatty food. Keep plenty of healthy foods, such as fruits, raw vegetables, low-fat crackers, and yogurt, around for children to eat between meals.
- Do allow children to follow their natural appetites when deciding how much to eat.
- Do encourage children to enjoy fruits and vegetables by giving them a variety from an early age.
- Don't give slim or 1-percent fat milk to children under the age of 5 unless your doctor prescribes it; at this stage, children need the extra calories in whole milk.
- Do ask children to help prepare meals. If parents rely mostly on convenience foods, children may not learn to enjoy cooking.
- Don't add unnecessary sugar to drinks and foods.
- Don't accustom children to extra salt by adding it to food placing the shaker on table.
- Doon't give whole nuts to children under the age of 5, who may choke on them. Peanut butter and chopped nuts are fine as long as the child is not allergic to them.
- Don't force children to eat more than they want.
- Don't use food as a bribe.
- Don't make children guilty about eating any type of food.