Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadeesh ReddyYour feedback matters!
I want to ask one question about my health. Whenever I had a lunch, dinner after half and hour I have to go for potty for 2-3 times a day so please give the solution.
Sir, I m 37 year old from india. Only one thing can you explain how much time/days varicose veins commonly reach to operation level from start pain first time in normal conditions.
Sir, My wife has been suffering from "Sukhi Khasi" for twenty days. Sometimes, she does vomiting also during "Khasi. She has also some fever and headache. She is 6th month pregnant and also Heppititus B+. Please suggest me what is the treatment of her constantly "Sukhi Khasi.
I have fever after taking meal at 4: 00 pm. Now I am feeling silly and sleepy, So I request to you please suggest me?
After having sex or masturbation what should we do to regain our energy instantly? And 2nd question is after sex or masturbation, I feel around my eyes the dark circles came there after some times. And also I think the skin get affected due to loss of sperms I think. So what should I do.
I have developed few black dots on my penis and have been using clotrimazole dusting powder and fucidin cream there is no change help me with this problem.
From 3 months I don't have interest in sex. Remaining no problem. So advice me any medicine for energy.
I am 25 years old. Now I am pregnant for this is 12th week. I am suffering from cold and sneeze always. Pls tell some home remedies to avoid medicines.
Children generally tend to be fairly over active and have lesser attention spans. However, when this tends to get into their performance at school and in general with getting along with other children it may be a sign of ADD or attention deficit disorder. Let's look at some of the common symptoms of this disorder.
Symptoms of ADD:
- Problems in staying focused: One of the very basic symptom is that children will often be very inattentive even during classes and will be easily distracted by small things.
- Problems in trying to remember things or difficulty in following instructions: Children with attention deficit disorder tend to have issues with remembering things and if given tasks, being unable to complete as they can't remember instructions properly.
- Issues with organizing, planning and trying to finish tasks: Due to the lack of attention, kids have problems retaining information and cannot plan or finish tasks given to them on a daily basis.
- Easily bored or loses interest: Even if a child with ADD starts with something they like, interest may wane off quickly. Thus it is difficult to make them stick to a specific work schedule which may require regular practice.
- Lack of attention to details and making careless mistakes: This is another trait of children with attention deficit disorder. They may be able to complete a task, but it will be fraught with mistakes as they wouldn't have much attention to detail.
- Has a tendency to not listen when someone is speaking to them: This is also very common and is usually tied to being easily distracted and thus will drift off or not listen to when someone is speaking to them.
Some Myths about ADD:
- All kids with ADD are hyperactive
- They will eventually grow out of it
- Medication is the only option to treat ADD
- ADD is not really a disorder and kids need to be trained better
Most of these are half truths and the extent of the problems varies from child to child. Only proper counseling will be able to diagnose the extent of the problem and what needs to be done.
How to spot ADD in Children:
ADD can be spotted in children aged below 7 years via certain symptoms. Apart from the ones mentioned above, children generally tend be abrasive towards others and can make embarrassing comments quite often. They also change tasks very quickly without completing any of them. Any distraction would force them to change their track. It is best to go to a child specialist to get your child checked out for possible symptoms.