Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagadeesh P C
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadeesh P CYour feedback matters!
I always pain in right hand elbow & left knee when fold & straight my hand. Pl suggest me us best medicine.
I have a standing job when my knee pressure then my knee cap pain when I sit on ground or stand then my knee is pain My weight 70 kg. My knee pain suffering from 4 months Is this problem for calcium or not My age 30 please help me and tell me medicine for this problem I am not any prescription for any doctor So please hubling tell me why is the problem in my knee.
Hi doctor, so i'm only 25 years old and my back is killing me after every commercial fishing trip. So how long can a mans body last while taking a beating of hard labor and overworking the body. Before you permanently injure your self?
I am 64 year-old. I have been playing badminton for last 32 years. I play on un-cemented playground i. E. Kutcha ground. After playing for one and half hour, my right knee somewhat gets stiff. Sometimes somewhat gets swollen. My bone density is normal 114%. No pain at all. What should I do?
I am 21 year age male. I have backbone pane at middle back bone. The will when if I sit continuously with out moving 2 hour.
I had chicken pox 3 month ago. I still feel burning and sharp pain in muscles of side arm and leg. And some time I see 1 or 2 tiny blisters. What should I do.
My problem is heavy back pain and my job is system operating i'm sitting in chair for almost 7 to 8 hours I think that's the reason to my back pain I am using some pain killer tablets please suggest me.
I am suffering from limb girdle type of muscular dystrophy. Now I am 45 years old. I found at the age of 12 years old and it is gradually progressing as the years passed over. Now my condition is critical. I cant get up from the chair. I feel difficulty in walking. My hands are weak. Kindly give me advise is there any treatment available? whether we can stop further deterioration? kindly give reply.
Hello Sir I am 21 year old female. My legs are paining too much in night time. I am unable to sleep due to severe pain. This is happening daily. I woke up every 15 min due to this. Please can you help me. With thia situation?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.