Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have a teeth problem, 5 years ago I had lost my tooth, there will be any problem in future? I am with out tooth now.
Abhi 1 month pehle mera operation hua hai pet ka lekin ghar aane ke baad mere muh mai challe pad gaye hai or vitamin B ki Kami ho gayi hai or kabhi kabhi omit bhi ho reha hai challo ki vajah se mai kuch bhi kha nehi paa rahi hu please help me mujhe muh ke challo ke liye or vitamin B ki kami ke liye aachi se aachi davai ya salah dene ki kripa kare please meri umer 50 year hai or Mai ek housewife hu.
My tooth are little outside my mouth I am thin so it looks ugly. How I resolve this problem through toothpin or some other thing which can affordable by anyone.
I am 25 year old and I have pain in my teeth and gum also get swollen sometime in winter rarely blood come from gum please give solution I have also chhala problem.
I am 21 years old female. One and half years back a wisdom tooth appeared in the lower jaw. Now the tooth is almost fully grown bt the inner side of my cheek is injured due to friction with the tooth. My cheek is injured for last 6 months and it is not healing due to constant friction. What should I do?
I am facing yellow colour my teeth. Every day and night I am brushing. Do not know what is the reason behind my teeth colour. Can you please help me.
what I want to emphasize is that Brush your teeth with CONCENTRATION.
because most of the time. .People brush the teeth mechanically. While brushing the teeth.They are thinking of something else and not concentrating on the act of brushing.
only if u concentrate. .Then u will brush the teeth very effectively.
friends. .Just 3 to 5 min in the morning and evening. .
My son is having yellowing of teeth problem for the last two years. Shown to dentist, they only done the scrapping but of no use. Can you suggest some remedy.
I have infection on mouth and it's come for short time interval if I drink milk it's not coming. So please tell me what is the causes of this infection?
I am facing mouth ulcer problem continuously since three months. Every ulcer last for 7 days, and 2nd one appear as soon as 1st one disappear. What should i do?
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?