Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadeesan RYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from leg pain since many days. I can not able to walk at all like before and all people are laughing at me. So please give a solution to my problem.
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am 17 year's old male and my body is very weak what should I do?
I am 20 yrs old. Am regular for gym. Now recently I left gym for two years. My body is paining now. Hlp me.
I am 20 years old and I have a problem in my hand at the time of through a bowl on cricket. When I bowl a ball I was a back pain in my ankle.
I am having l4&5 listhis. Due to that seviare knee problem. Docctors asked me to get knee transplantation. More over right ear is only10% working. Iam using hearing aid also. I am 67 old. Oldage may be the cause. But I don't want to go for surgery.
I am 55 female suffering fron degenerative disc disease due to traumatic injury i am taking pregbalin for pain and wearing lumbar brace can I travel doctor? if yes, mode of travel, please -which mode of travel to be avoided and what precautions to be taken? thanks for your time doctor. Please reply.
I have left leg pain and my left eye have lot of pain at this time. In my family all members have same problem. We arrive lot of doctor at this time. Most problem in my grandfather. He appeared continues pain in day by day. So I request suitable suggestion for this problem.
My grandfather is 75 years. He is having pain in his legs. He is also having cough. We had tried all home remedies but no progress in his health. What should we do to treat his cough?
Circumferential disk bulge,facet joint hypertrophy and minimal degenerative spondylitis thesis are visualised at L4 -L5 level.Patient age is 67 years lady.Need suggestion to go for surgery
Respected sir my aunt is suffering with paralysis and leg pains and feet swelling what is the solution for this problem.
I have fever from last 3 days .(102-103F. With body pain. And headache. After taking medicine also no such relaxation is observed.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache