Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Jaffar HussainYour feedback matters!
I am experience tired in my eyes and headache. I am Suppose to work around 8hrs on the computer. So can any one suggest me to protect my eyes.
Sir my eye power is 1.25 both same. I want increase my eye power so tell me any EXERCISE OR TABLET than any FOOD increase my eye power.
Sometimes I felt right eye bal pain and right eye brow also that time I felt vomiting sometimes I did vomit als o may I know the reason.
I have a problem with my eyes? It is blinking in light nothing to see in when bike light is come to my eyes when I driving.
Hi, my self himanshu and I am 24 When I was 3 year old I was hited by something at the upper side of my left eye, got 4 stitches Now that portion start paining suddenly any time I got blank I visit to doctors they always give different medicine tell why is this happening.
Sir my left eye lid is flickering continuously from last 20 days and sometimes my left arm is also flickering. I'm having high blood pressure and diabetes too. Few days before I consulted a doctor he said that I'm suffering from depression. He gave me anti-anti - depression tablets. Is anything serious? Sir, Kindly reply soon. regards Mehtab Alam. Age-30.
hello am Allergic to cold and have nasal congestion and flow ,watery eyes with burning sensation immediately. Can not even tolerate the fan .No relief from antibiotics or nasal drops .Plzz give me some helpful advice.
Hi Doctor. Me subah jab so ke uthata hu to meri aankhe dukne lagti hai aur pura din kaam me thakan bhi bahot jaldi ho jati hai. Aisa lagta ekdam hi energy down ho gai hai.
Never consult a spectacle shop (optometrist like titaneye, lenskart or any local spectacle shop) for your eye complaints. He is qualified and licensed to check eye power only which is just one of hundred causes of blurring of vision or headache
In case an optometrist prescribes any serious medication then most probably he or she is committing a crime.
Problem in vision can be due to problem in cornea, lens, refraction issues, retinal pathology or problem of nerves or eye muscles or glaucoma (eye pressure).
Your optometrist knows how to measure eye power officially and has a degree in optometry. The quality of his degree is questionable in the current commercialized field of healthcare.
You may have lost critical time and your vision by the time you actually visit a eye surgeon since your optometrist assured you that all is well or wrongly sold you a eyeglass when the disease is somewhere else.
Their advise is not legally valid as well unlike eye surgeon, so you cannot hold him responsible for wrong diagnosis as well.
Consult online/ book offline appointment/take second opinion at www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app.
Doctor has 34 yrs experience in eye care and experience of 50000 eye surgeries and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do the surgery in eastern india and central india.
I am 21 years old male and I am suffering from eyesight problem due to allergy. I am using glasses regularly but I am tired of these glasses. Kindly suggest me some medicine to cure my eyes allergy.
I am 16 year old male. My head pains every time. Mainly when going to sleep which cause lack of sleep. I morning when I wake up I can not see things clearly for few mins. After that it again went to normal.
I am 28 years old male and from few months my tongue saliva is more sticky and my eyes are sticky too with white colour sticky liquid coming out from my eyes. Please tell me what is it and how to cure it.
I have a problem of my eyes I'm not able to see properly or in night feel so bad please tell what should I do for it.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.