Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Jaffar HussainYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year a old boy for two days I am suffering from fever and headache can't open my eyes , didn't know the taste of food I have taken some medicines which my doctor suggest to me But still no change What to do ? Really very fast please.
My eyesight is weak but I do and eat everything that doctor said to me but nothing is happening I need a medicine that can repair my eyesight.
I am having puffiness under my eyes since last couple of months. I am 33 years old and I had my all test bp, kft etc. All are normal. I am taking timely and adequate sleep. I dont drink and smoke. I do cardio and gyming 1 hour every day.
I have an sight nearly 6 years ago and now my eyes are easily strained. How many ways we are having reduced sight.
I am diagnosed with blood vessels in cornea about 5 days ago I am daily wearing contact lens since 20 years ago please suggest me further treatment
My eyes have turned red watery and itchy. I went to the doctor although my eye site is gud. Bt I dnt no y this is happening. Kindly help.
My eye weakness no. Is 2.0 but when I got checked my spectacles, it was of 2.25,Is it okay or harmful for my eyes? And what home treatment should be done to increase vision?
I am getting frequent headache and eye pain so much if I get headache that pain will remain for 3 days max so should I get a ct scan for that wen I was 12 years old I got a hurt on the head little blood came out of my head is that the effect ?
I have eye power in my left eye is -0.75, and my right eye is -0.25. Is there any solution to cure my eye power. Can I use lens or specs. Which one is better. Please suggest, my work is related to computer.
Hello doctor my self Palak I am 23 year old married woman I have eye conjunctivitis problem last three days what should I do please tell me.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.
I have a sister who is 7 years old. She watches TV and the iPad for at least 4 hours. Is it likely that she might become nearsighted at this age? What is the remedy?
I am suffering from myopia. What should I do to cure this disease and what are the symptoms of this disease?
I am feeling cold, have throat infection, have fever and my eyes are like burning. Which medicine should I prefer?
I have Microvascular Cranial Nerve Palsy ,To which doctor I should consult neurologist or eye specialist. Is it curable ?
What if I have red eyes. What should I do. What can been happen. What is the reason. What is it effect whû is is don what should I do.
1. Every 20 minutes of looking at the screen, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds. Also, try to blink a lot.
2. Adjusting settings: Using a larger font to read helps to reduce eye strain. Adjusting your brightness helps, usually brighter screens are better in brighter rooms, dimmer screens are better in dark rooms.
3. Also, try to make your computer screen lower than your eyes. More of your eye is covered by your eyelid when you look down, so there will be more lubrication and you will subconsciously blink more.
4. Eating: A healthy diet prescribed by a registered dietitian will help you select foods rich in vitamin a and other nutrients for a healthy eye.
Do reply back if you need any help regarding foods to chose for your specific ailment.