Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jacksy Robert
Submit a review for Dr. Jacksy RobertYour feedback matters!
I am 26years old my problem is my hairs are becoming white & new born hairs are also coming in white colour please suggest me how to come out from this problem.
Dear sir, I am 52 year old for last few month I am suffering the back pain what is the best treatment for the same.
Even after taking thyronorm 25 mg I can still feel little swelling in my throat, hope goiter isn't forming n how to bring little swelling n pressure in my throat down, it's irritating as if someone tied a robe around my neck. My tsh =4.5.
I want to reduce my weight is it possible by walking daily in the evening or should I do something else.
Hi Sir, I am 62 years old and I am having inguinal hernia. Its in starting stage. Is there any way other than surgery to remove it. I do not want to be operated so please tell me other way by which it can be cured. By allopathy homeopathy or ayurvedic. Please tell me.
Hi, My name is Rajani, I am 24 years, I take proper diet, I take fruits, vegetables, Juice and other healthy food but still I am not healthy, my face is so thin, my hair is so thin and growing please suggest me.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
I am 20 years old and suffering from asthma problem. I can't sleep since 3 days. I can't inhale proper amount of oxygen, n can't even do exercise, it makes me very tired, I consult to many doctors and tried pumps but it did nt worked much. Please help me to live a healthy n secure life.
Hi Doc Ma age is 25 I 've acne problem since I was 15 I want to get rid of these pimples forever Can I tell me a cream s name which help ma skin fight these pimples and glow my skin.
Tips to Cure a Yeast Infection:
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Eat yogurts daily.
3) Choose cotton and loose underwear.
4) Sleep well.
5) Change clothes after workouts.
6) Include garlic preparing meals.
7) Eat food rich in Vitamin C e.g. kiwi, oranges, etc.
8) Avoid tight-fitting jeans and pants.
9) Avoid wearing synthetic, tight fitting cloths and underwear.
10) Don’t eat sugary products e.g. candies, sweets etc.
11) Avoid taking stress.