Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jacksy RobertYour feedback matters!
I have pinched nerve problem on my lower back and I can't walk or stand due to this problem stomach and my digestion is not work properly and constipation occurs, wht should I do?
I am a pcod patient. Since last 3 years I have taken krimson 35. March 2016, my course complete. This month may 2016 my periods 3 days delay and white discharge. I had sex 7 months ago. Any chance of pregnancy?
My sister facing problem of acne/pimples and facial hairs along weight gain. Some doctors say this is hormonal imbalance. She is 20.
My moustache hairs continuously changing their colour into black to brown. So what should I do for maintain black hairs.
I am nearly 67 yrs and weigh 134 kgs. Over last 40 yrs have been gaining 1-2 kgs every year. I take 30- 45 mts walk 4-5 days a week. Do regular yoga Pranayam. Vegetarian, Keep on a diet of 1500 cal. Except daily 50 mg thyroxine take occasional 100 mg ecosprin when feel breathless. Life Style: Little business, mostly at home. Sleep at 10.00 PM daily and wake around 3.00 am Not diabetic. What to do to correct overweight to below 100 Kgs by the end of 2015.
My 41 years old cousin is diagnosed with diabetes recently. She is facing problem of vomiting after taking drugs sometime. She check her sugar levels twice a day. getting and pp both in the morning and in the evening .her sugar levels are also low in the morning before breakfast i.e in the normal range. She is taking pills for sugar. Without pill it is in range. What can be done in this confused situations. She feels that her doc is ignorant of her problem.
My hairs are continuously falling from the front side. Tell me please how I can stop the falling and how I can regrow lost hairs?
How can I increase my sex power? I feel shame when I spending time with my partner. Please answer me. And another is I loss my hair.
I have small pimples on my face, back, belly and on my head? How to get rid from pimples? please guide me.
I have too much pimples on my face. I am using pimple removing cream since six months. But it does not shows any result. What should I do now?
During urine. A transparent liquid comes. What is that? Is this due to overmasturbation? How can I overcome this problem?
Sir/mam I have pain in my knee from last 6 month. I feel that when I take morning walk of few kilometer then I feel good 2-3 days. But after that again I feel pain again. I also tried some Ayurvedic oil but my problem is steel going on. Please help.
I am 20 years old, suffering from dandruff from 7-8 years. Have very less hair & very thin. People make fun of me. I have hair in my whole head equal to width of a just finger. Hair are very weak, break from middle. Intense hair fall. Please suggest something.
I am suffering from knee problem since 6 months. The main problem is that when I weighed on my knee it twists. Therefore, could you please recommend me profitable medicine?
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.