Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jaba Prabu AbrahamYour feedback matters!
I always have a continues back pain & the pain is very harsh its like i'll die because of it. please tell what to do.?
Hello sir My sisters age is 21. She is suffering from backache n she feels like something is vibrating inside her right chest. Is this any serious matter? please reply fast.
Hi I had problem of back pain on my body this is very pain full. I am not able to sleep well with this problem so please give me some suggestions about dis problem. Thanks
Sir my knee joint and elbow joint always pain now and then please tell me what should I do to become free from this pain please tell me fast?
He have regular shoulder pain on his left side since last two months and feeling powerless. Wht can he do for that.
Sir daily problem for my health leg pains and hand pains every night I am eating only chapatti in night but how to solve my problem my friends also face this problem sir reply me.
I am 58 and suffering from back pain in the lower half, not very serious in nature but gives trouble while bending or picking something up from floor. Please advice how this can be mininmised! I have occasional pain in knee joint too in the right leg, more pronounced when I climb up the stairs. Please advice how to get rid of these.
I am having back pain for the last 1 month. I have already consulted a doctor but still pain. What should I do.
I'm 57 years old. For last fifteen days there was back pain. After a day pain lifted upwards. Now there is a pain in upper side of back and in chest. What may be the cause and what should I do.
Hello mujhe chicken gunia hua tha bukhaar k karan mere pair me soujan aagyi par an soujan to uttar gayi par pair se chala nhi jata jyada pain hota h give me some aruyvadic medicine advice's for relief in pain.
Hai ! I am 50 yrs old (male) and suffering with both knee pains for the last 10 years , I have approached orthopedician and also taken X-rays of both knees , finally, they told me that, my both knees cortilege is getting lost and suggested to go for knee replacement surgery till unable to walk. So, i need your suggestions in this regards sir.
I am a software engineer having setting job around 9-10 hours. From last few months I am feeling tiredness in legs, knee swelling, and pain in right neck. And tiredness in foot as well. And getting stomach increase, I am just 25 years height around 5.8 and mu weight is around 68 kg. And I never do drinking and smoking, and I never eat non veg.
I am 19 yrs old and have started getting back pain. I am a engineering student. What should I do? I do not get much time out of my studies.
Runner’s knee is a very common problem with athletes. It is definitely not something one needs to worry about. In fact, with certain exercises, it can be prevented and if you do develop a runner’s knee, it can be treated with some exercises as well.
There are special sports medical practitioners who prescribe not only regular physiotherapy, but also specific exercises to deal with specific sports injuries. To fight with runner’s knee pain, there are a few exercises.
But the four most important ones are described in detail below.
- Quads: For performing proper quads, all you need is a back wall for additional support. You need to hold yourself against the wall and keep your legs apart from each other. The legs should be folded in the knees. In this position, you have to move up till the knee position with a minimum of one minute hold time in the knee position. You can repeat this exercise 10 times at a stretch before moving on to the next exercise.
- Hamstring: This is a fairly easier exercise than the previous one. You have to stand straight with your legs apart. Bend downwards from your hips. Relax your neck and back. Ease your head downwards as well. Keep your hands behind. Join both your hands and give it a stretch. If you think that this position is straining your neck or back a little too much, then you can simply stretch your hands without joining them.
- Calves: Calves is a standard exercise that is prescribed by medical practitioners and physiotherapists for easing out the pain caused by runner’s knee. You have to stand with your hand against the wall. Put your left leg forward and bend it at the knees. Stand on your right heel. Hold yourself in this position for 20 to 30 seconds before changing the legs and doing the same.
- Lateral: Lateral is also one of the easiest and common forms of exercises. You have to stand with your legs directly below your hips. Then stretch your right leg apart. Without bending your knees, try to touch the toes of your right leg with the fingers of your left hand. Hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds before changing the position and performing the lateral with your left leg.
Thus, these are some of the very fundamental exercises that one should follow in order to get quick relief from the pains of a runner’s knee. These exercises are very easy and help in reducing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.
I have done my left total hip replacement surgery five months back. My age is 30 male. I am Muslim. I want to know that'can I do the prayer (NAMAZ) and can I ride the bike. Please help me.
I am having severe pain in my left leg. It might be due to medical tear. As I was suffering from it in my right leg earlier and the doctor also said that after the right leg will be alright. The pain will again start in the other leg. So how to get rid of this severe pain.
The medical term used to describe a broken wrist is wrist fracture. The fracture might be in the 10 bones, which make up the wrist or in the radius. Some fractures can be serious while others may be tiny. The serious fractures make the bone unstable and these might require surgeries to cure. Open fracture is when the bone breaks and it breaks through the skin. This might cause an infection to the wounded area.
- Causes: The most basic cause of a wrist fracture is injury. Any fall on your outstretched hand and you might have to nurse a fractured wrist. This type of fracture is common among sportsmen. If you are suffering from osteoporosis, then you have a high risk of getting a wrist fracture. Traumatic accidents may also cause severe wrist fractures.
- Symptoms: The symptoms of a wrist fracture can be extremely painful. The pain escalates whenever you try to move your wrist or flex it, even if you are just flexing your fingers. Sometimes your hand or arm may even become extremely numb when you fracture the wrist. The muscles in the area become tender and swell up. It is almost impossible to move the wrist after it gets fractured. The fracture causes the wrist or rather the hand to appear deformed. The area around the fracture might even get bruise and a fractured wrist also affects the blood flow in the area. You might even injure your muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
- Diagnosis: To confirm and check the level of severity, you are generally asked to get an X-ray done. In order to get a more detailed look at the fracture, you might have to undergo CT or MRI scans as well. Usually to treat a fracture, you will have to wear a splint and move your hand as least as possible. But keep moving you're your fingers otherwise they might get stiff. Your doctor will inform you from when you will be able to move your wrist. Until then try to keep your movements to the minimal.