Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. J V BhushanYour feedback matters!
Hi, my hand shakes a lot I don't know what's a deficiency so how can I consult the same, I am 30 year old and want to be fit, so please help.
My father is around 73 years he has difficulty in walking and now has some problem in voice clarity. He is diagnosed with parkinson. Can you suggest what should I do so that I can improve his ability to walk and improve his health. Sincerely looking forward to u'r help and advice.
My headache start from any side and covers complete head. I don't have any spectacles I have checked for glass but they said my eye sight are perfect no need of glasses, even I don't have any migraine problem.
I am 36 Years old male. I frequently get migraine pain. I am getting migraine pain once in a ten days period, it often lasts only a day or so but sometimes longer. When headache occur I take paracetamol 500mg, which gives me relief. I have been facing migraine problem more than 4 years. What should I do to avoid migraine pain.
I am 18 years old boy. From the past year my fingers tremble a bit. What are its causes and what should I do now?
I am suffering from migraine from last few years. I could not find any solutions to that. I haven't got any treatment but it comes and goes suddenly. Won't let me eat frozen food. please help.
I am having fever since last 2 days. Body ache too, and since morning shivering too. Also feeling very cold. Should I consult specialist doctor or recommend me better solution.
My child is 8 yr old hi was epilepsy attack for 24 hour between 2 hour every month last 4 year what should I do? his medicine running oxmazetol-300 last 2.5 yr.
My age is 24. My hands are shivering while doing sensitive works. What should I do give some suggestions to improve my energy levels.
Hi, my friend has very violent convulsions in which his head shakes back and forth violently and his saliva comes out of his mouth. He was just tested for epilepsy, and they found no brain activity to support this diagnosis in the E.E.G. What else could it possibly be? Thanks.
I am 62+ handicapped. I get severe cramp and pain in my only healthy foot/leg (knee down onwards) while sleeping in night. I get a feeling as if my only leg too getting paralyzed. I get up and start walking under severe pain. It takes about an hour to come to normal. I walk with help of a pair of under arm crutches. I am also diabetic and on insulin. Is there a remedy. Otherwise I am healthy:-)
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.