Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J Srinivas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. J SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Hi sir please help me. Some time I feel that I am suffering from frequent urination .What should be time gap for urination after drinking 1 or 2 glass of water? When I drink water 1 or 2 glass, after 1 or 1 hr 15 minutes I have to urinate, is this normal? How should be number of times of urination if I drink 8 glass of water in a day? How should I know whether I am suffering from frequent urination or not?
I am 59 years now. Every day going to toilet at night about two times. At present I am taking Urimax D at night as per Doctor's advice. I am seeking your advice in this regard.
I have Kidney stones Impression: RT SIDE HYDRO URETERONEPHROSIS RT RENAL CALYCEAL CALCULUS (3.5 MM) RT UPPER URETERIC CALCULUS (5.5 MM) 2 LT RENAL ALCULI (6 MM ) I had consulted doctor before the months, he said drink lots of water urine way passed the stones. According to that drunk lots of water one stones came through penis way. After 10 days got some symptom (heat stroke). I took tablet ,now when I was passed urine have pain penis after passed no pain. (urine passed not free ) . I feel stones close the urine. Give me positive remedy.
For the last two days, my wife is bleeding through the anus when passing stools in the morning. She is feeling irritation and pain during the day. Please advice.
I am a female and My age is 20. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time 1 week back. And every time I try to pee, I suffer from burning micturition. Not exactly burning but some kind of irritation. Is it normal? And also vaginal discharge throughout the day though I suffer from it since puberty. The colour of my urine is normal (depends on my liquid intake throughout the day). No abdominal pain. No fever. No headache.
Sir is there any surgery to remove seminal vessels OR to only disconnect seminal vessel and to keep it remain on the prostate gland.
I am suffering from kidney stone in right kidney. The size of stone is 0.68 cm. I have done ultrasound. What to do now to diagnose the kidney stone? Also reply with the foods which are helpful in kidney stone. And also the food which I have to avoid! Any home remedies and any other medicine which helps to remove stone?
One of my friend is suffering from PKD ( Polycystic Kidney Disease). His age is 28 yrs. Please help me to find out what is the best treatment of this. Please help me its urgent. Whether it will affect the life of the patient.
The kidney is the organ that helps to filter out the waste from the blood. It also helps in maintaining blood pressure. Kidney disease is the condition when the kidney fails to filter out the waste mixed with blood. These causes buildup of waste in the body. Kidney diseases can be classified into:
- Acute Kidney Injury – Acute kidney disease is the damage to the kidneys. It may be short term, but in some patients, it may lead to kidney disease. The main causes are:
- Acute kidney injury can occur due to a drug, severe infection, or radioactive dye.
- Obstruction to the urine caused by kidney stones or enlarged kidney can also lead to acute kidney injury.
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Kidney function may worsen over years and can lead to chronic kidney disease. Sometimes it can lead to end-stage kidney diseases, which requires dialysis or even transplants.
- Cyst in the kidneys.
- Acute Renal Injury: In gastroenteritis or even in case of high fever, severe dehydration results and the uncorrected dehydration can cause acute renal injury, Chronic renal injury.
- Overuse of medicines for pain like diclofenac, ibuprofen etc damage kidneys.
- Some antibiotics also cause kidney damage.
- Certain ayurvedic medication may have heavy metals as contents which can cause severe damage to kidney.
- Certain Chemicals through its vapors or ingestion in chemical factories can cause kidney damage, hence periodic kidney function tests are required in such cases.
- Damaged blood vessels of the kidney due diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Attacks on the tissues of the kidney or the immune system.
- Congenital abnormalities of the urinary tract or of the kidney.
What are the symptoms of kidney disease?
- The person may feel nausea or vomiting.
- The passing of urine may become lesser.
- Persistent fatigue and shortness of breath.
- You may have a loss of appetite.
- Swelling around the ankles and puffiness of eyes are common symptoms of kidney disease.
- The individual has pale, dry and itchy skin.
- Muscle cramps, particularly in the legs may also be a symptom of kidney disease.
What can you do to prevent kidney disease?
The best thing to do to prevent kidney disease is early detection and treatment to slow down the progression to kidney failure. Diabetes and high blood pressure can put you at high risk of having kidney diseases. People suffering from these should be extra cautious regarding their kidney’s health. Some of the common prevention techniques are:
- If you have hypertension, you have to undergo regular checks and take preventative measures such as medications and a low salt diet to keep these in check. Blood pressure must be kept around than 130/80 at most times.
- If you are suffering from diabetes then always check your and blood sugar levels and also perform regular urine tests to ensure that the kidneys are functioning normally. Control of diabetes is very important to prevent yourself from kidney disease.
- Cholesterol levels should also be under control. Ensure a healthy diet and regular exercise so that the body can flush out or stop the buildup of bad cholesterol within the body.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided as these can add to hypertension as well as blood sugar. Smoking should be stopped completely while alcohol can be consumed in very limited quantities once on a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.