Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J Shivram BhatYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from both knee joint for last 2 yrs, initially my left leg started more pain because of calcium and vitamin d deficiency and after 10 months right knee, I have gone through orthopedic doctor and taken medicines recommended by the doctor. No much relief as of now if there is any solution for my pain. And also my right side hip (buttocks) started pain I can able to feel my bone is paining as I prefer to sit always, I could not walk and stand for a long time not more than 10 mins.
Hello Sir I am a diabetic of 20 age and insulin dependent these days I am frequently facing constipation right after a few minutes of having meals. Suggest me some advice to overcome from such problem ?
Hii I am 28 week pregnant .i am feeling fever, cold,dryness of throat, sneezing. Today is my 3 rd day of flu. I show it to my doctor, she give me injection n medicine. Still I feel temperature of 98.6 to 99. I feel tension is it affect to my baby, pls guide me soon Thank you.
I have got no. Of pimples on my left cheek on an area. I dnt know exactly what r they. Whatever I apply they r not ready to rid off. Itz happening on the same area and nowhere else. What shd I do.
I broke my tooth (Front tooth). I lost half part of it. I know I does not grow. I heard of tooth implant. How much does it cost? Is there any other process to come over?
I am 23 year old. My weight is 59 kg. I want to gain weight. What I do sir. I feel very bad with my frnds. Plzz suggest me what I do.
At present my hba1c report is 6.82 what I have to do and which medicine I have to take please let me know thanks.
My neck is becoming black and I don't want to eat tablets then from house remedies what I can do. My body is white and neck is light black give me some tips and also reason of black neck.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.