Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. J. ShivanandaYour feedback matters!
I have tinnitus problem its great by me through pinning in the Ear. Can possible any solution? Please.
I get sneezes almost every morning after waking up. Like everyday almost. Then with time and as I get busy it becomes okay but sometimes I sneeze the entire day and it's very painful as I can't concentrate on work and feel feverish.
I have got fasting blood sugar--149 should I take medicines? I have also got recurring cold infection which is a sinus problem of streptococcus. What shall I do.
I often suffer from pain in the center of my head and pain around nose area. Eyes gets red. One of the nostrils gets block either left or right. Please advice prescription.
I have a acidity problem, some time it is so savior that some time while sleeping in night water comes out from my nose & this happens only in night. Please suggest what to do.
I am having 35 years old, 12 years back I have taken trances operation, still frequently I am suffering throat pain and cold some times cough addition now from last 3 months suffering with throat infection I have take antibiotic tablets getting down and again coming back. Now I am still suffering sore throat and throat and nerves having reddish colour and, now from 2 days onwards added cold, mucus cough and throat pain.
Dear sir, I am 28 year's old. In full of my nose acne pimples having, these look like deeply hole and reddish color. I using derive cms gel, sepmax, isotroin 20mg. It's look ugly in my face. I really disappointed to this, so I need permanent solutions and how can I changed normal skin. Possible are not?
My Both ear right and left Tone burst eroke' so they advised me taking hearing machine but its also not working for me so, i'm too not hearing properly please tell me the medicine or treatment.
I am feeling pain in ear and also yellow fluid coming out of my ears. How to stop. Reccomend me some medicines ?
I am 21 year old. I am having throat pain since three days. Please suggest any precautions for this pain. Thank you.
I am 24 year male, last one year facing tiredness, dull face, feel some weakness, hair loss, some time motion came with dilute like gel, if once I sit avg 30 minutes then stand that time I feel giddy, little memory loss.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.