Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. J.s Salman AneesYour feedback matters!
I always feel smell in my mouth, although I brush my teeth twice a day and using top brands like colgate, pepsodent, please advise
There is some accumulation of dead cells under the of molar teeth of the lower jaw in both sides in my mouth. Many times I feel pain and also feel pain when placing my upper jaw on the lower. Is this a serious problem or will get to normal? I have done filling to both the teeth. After filling this type of problem is arising. Many of the doctors saying that it is due to cold? what to do?
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.
Suddenly when closing mouth my lips are looking very flat and dull as if drooling down. And I checked my teeth are inside and same like always but lips looking different when closing.
Lower jaw left side t6 tooth having cap since ten years. Now it is swollen and dentist said we should do re root canal. Other dentist say the tooth should be extracted. What should I do?
I am facing problem with sensitive teeth. I used different tooth pastes like sensodyne and colgate sensitive nothing could solve my problem. What is the reason. If loss of enamel is the reason then how to restore it.
I have regular blisters in my mouth and they are sometimes very painful and it makes my concentration poor in studies.
Yesterday I ate my milk teeth which size was equal to size of a sugar (china) I mean very small. What should I do.
I want to whitening my teeth totally I brush regularly in twice a day but it can't work there is some yellowness what I'll do for to get a whitening teeth.
Does cleaning a teeth with salt and lime whitens the teeth? Im having yellow teeth and need to resolve it because it lowers my confidence.
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
Professional scaling is very important to maintain a good oral hygiene. It should be done every six months. It helps in removing plaque, calculus, tartar which keeps depositing on teeth regularly and ultimately damages the teeth making it mobile by receding the gums. It also cause bleeding gums and bad breath. It may lead to several systemic diseases like heart failure, diabetes, liver and kidney distinction etc. So visit your dentist for regular checkup and dental cleaning.