Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J S ChopdeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male I have got dark circle under my eye because I am call center employee I have work infant of computer 8 hrs so please answer me How can I remove / reduce the dark circles under my eyes?
Hiii, myself Preeti n I am 26 years old. I have a dark circle problem. N my eyes very sensitive. please give me some medicine which is suitable for me. N no other side effects.
I have black circles around My eyes and also having problem in sex life may be because of weakness . Suffering from high bp and using aten 50 from last 2 years . My age is 36 weight 82 kg and 174 cm height . Sugar level is normal . Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine .
Hi, what are things required for to glow skin and shy and look beautiful , natural way. And please tell me which soap is good for the face.
Hi Doctor, I" m 27 years male and having severe anal itching from past few months and seems little bit flush came out from anus and I'm using pilex ointment and tablets but still I suffer itching severe itching during nights could any one suggest me beat antibiotics for this itching?
Hi team, can you please help me how to remove scars on the face and which treatment should be taken. Runs in advance.
I do Gym and I Take heavy diet but along with this am very tensed with my skin problem (oily skin, black spots, acnes)Please help me with a suggestion of medicines or Skin cream to reduce all these.
Doctor I got black patches around my neck region .it started 5-6 months back when I was pregnant. I am using melacare ointment. please suggest the remedy .
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.