Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J S ChopdeYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin .My face is too oily and have some pimples on face since 2 month. What could be a remedy sir.
I have red lines like marks on my inner thigh from last month. Now they are prominent and extend from genital area to inner thigh. please suggest some remedy .nd why they are happening?
I have a dark spots black head my face I have a oily skin so how reduce my dark spot I want one tone skin or baby soft skin. What should I do.
Hi I am 27 male I have lot of pimples and black spots on my face and body and l looks like in 38 please suggest me a cure for this.
What can I do too make my body fit as increasing weight in 2 months and how can i make my skin fair.
Hello Sir, I have dark spot s under my eyes and on right side face, I have attached the clear images for the reference, please advice me what to do for this. Thank you Varun.
Sir I got skin rashes as I wake up two days gone it increasing. Like some bug have bite me. Red whole are on left side of my neck.
I am 33 years old I am diagnosed with" multiple lipomas. The doctor says there is no medicine that can wipe out these from my body, or even can stop these from incresing. This is really so frightening as these lipomas are mutiplying day to day, and even increaing in size. Please advice for a an better result.
I haven't bath from last 3 days and today I saw red spots on my chest and stomach and on my shoulder and then I go for bath and after bathing I saw these spots are more brighter then before and my whole body is heated and then I use water on my spots and then after 20 mins they all become lighter it was happening from last 15 days when I not bath for 2 or 3 days then this will happen I use dettol soap for bathing suggest me something.
2 day before I got little scratch on my skin may be by iron but I didn't take titnus injection now I am worrying about it what to do please suggest.
Hello sir. I want to increase my fairness so can I use kojic acid cream. If yes. Then please suggest me good and effective kojic acid cream .I hope you will help me.
I am very dark in colour. I want to be fair without any treatment. Is there any remedy to be fair at home only?
Ultrasound report states. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate 1) Is Prostate is normal in size? 2) Is prostate can lead to problem in urine flow in this size? 3) What is treatment? Thanks.
I want to have a clear skin how to do it with so much of pollution and which cream to use for a normal skin.
I have lot of black head on my nose as well as on forehead and also have oily skin can you help me out with this problem?
Sir I used melalite cream somewhere on my face, my skin becomes patchy n red, what should I do? please help me to get my even skin tone back.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.