Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. J RashmirajYour feedback matters!
Past few months I am not able to control my urination once after drinking a small quantity of water and once immediately when I feel to urinate I don't have any control kindly advise.
My grandfather underwent cabg surgery. And he is not able to sleep at night. He feels sleepy all the time. His hands tremor a lot. And unable to do spirometry exercise. What could be the reason and treatment
I am 25 year old married female and from last one week I have to go to toilet frequently and feeling constipation. I am also heaviness in head. I am feeling hunger frequently all over the day after sometime of eating. Also experiencing pain in my belly at lower side. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
I am 22 years old, 5inch 6feet height, 55kg weight, over the last 6 month I am suffering from allergies kind of freezing, often while sleeping I feel itching on the top of throat inside and it automatically led my tongue to hit there and it cause to forcible cough with cold, sometime it become hard to breath and I had a doctor counselling, he said that if my parent having it, you will be also having but none of them not having this kind, I badly need your help to get riff off this because I am a flight attendant I cant continue my work with having this kind, am fearing, please suggest me anything that will to hepl cure this.
I am 22 years old male. I am too disturbed with my regulars head pain. For regular head pain I can not concentrate on my study well. What should I do Sir.
Few month back after having work at office I reached home and had dinner. After one hour I started feeling speed in heart beat and breath started faster also I felt dizziness. 15 mins After drinking a glass of hot water everything came to normal. Later also This was happening to me couple of time in three days gap. I had done echo cardiogram, treadmill test, blood test, LFT,ECG but everything was normal. My fear is do I have heart problem. Please help me.
Good evening how r you sir I am fyn sir I want to know about how to long last during intercourse sir in first time I am reading my sperm within 1 min and 2nd within 3-4 min sir plzzz help for long lasting meee during intercourse thank you sir your faithfully sahi.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.