Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J. P. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam My periods date goes delay. Upto 15 days. And i already checked my prgncy tst . Result was ngtv. Bt i am worry about it please help me
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 29 years old man. I was married before three year but till date no child, I am very disturb for this and my family member does not support me because anything I say all are opposed and tell me I'm wicked what should I do.
My self narsing from Hyderabad I'm 23 years old married when I met romance with my wife she's suffering from vaginal pain's .When I inserted my pennis why she's suffering this cause can you please helping me this. and when I inserted I'm dropping very soon why bcoz this problem may I know the your best suggestion. Thankyou Narsingrao.
Sir is consumption of asparagus for sexual problems may cause any side effects. How long period of time it would be taken. I hve the prob of premature ejaculation. And leakage of semen through urine.
Hi Dr, Please let me know its OK to delivery after 36 week of pregnancy becoz My family Dr. said baby head in up middle stomach not moving to words down side and this will risky to wait till 9 months hence please sugest.
I'm loss 2 Months pregnancy. Because baby is not growing in fetus. Next pregnancy what should I take about my baby to grow. Please suggest me. What should I take care about my baby.
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
I had a child and we are planning to next children but I want gap 5 years so tell me any birth control process.
Hi, I am 7 month pregnant I have feel pain when I touch my left breast side near my armpit in particular side. In whole pragnancy I have this pain. My left breast size also bigger than right. I have small lump in my left breast but Dr. Says its normal. So why I have pain in particular area. Please suggest me.
I have cesarean delivery 18th day before. Last 2 days my one side stitches in little pain when I move my body. What to do. Should I call doctor or it will stop itself only?
I done hysterectomy on 22-12-2014. Last 45 days , i have little/moderate vaginal bleeding . By usg it revealed vault hematoma of size 6.5 mm x 2.5mm size. Please advice. How long it will cure.
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, the endometrium grows outside (endometrial implant). It commonly involves ovaries, bowel or tissues lining your pelvis. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. While chronic pain exists throughout, it tends to aggravate during menstruation and / or sex. Though the cause is not entirely clear, women with a family history of the condition need to be extra cautious. Endometriosis is normally detected by its symptoms combined with a medical imaging. Though the growth is not generally cancerous, a biopsy is recommended to eliminate doubts.
The condition of endometriosis is attached with social and psychological effects as it affects a woman's child bearing ability. Most minds race anxiously as to what the surgeon might find and will your body heal after the procedure. Here are some tips to prepare for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Before the surgery: Read up as much as possible about your condition and note down questions you want to ask your doctor. Get details about the entire procedure and how the doctor is treating your specific case. Having knowledge will help you stay calm and focused. Next, gear your home for the process. Stock your fridge with quick heat homemade meals. It's best for you and the family to have healthy food than the store bought preservative laden food. Clean your home, change your sheets and purchase some loose fit clothing for later use. Last but not the least, stock up on some reading material that will come handy during your rest period.
- On day of surgery: Do not eat or drink anything from 12 midnight until the time of your surgery. You may also need the unpleasant enema procedure during your prep. Remove your nail polish and leave your jewellery, watch and valuables at home. Shower and get to the hospital early to get on with the forms you'll need to fill. The procedure requires anesthesia so do discuss your allergies or any concerns you may have with this aspect of the procedure. Once you are set with you IV and anesthesia, the doctor takes over to do what they do best cure you.
- The procedure: a small incision is made near the belly button and the abdomen is filled with CO2 gas which lifts it away from other organs. During the laparoscopy, the doctor examines the pelvic organs, looking for obvious and atypical endometriosis lesions as well as endometriomas (endometriosis'filled cysts),adhesions, and scarring. He may then remove the lesions to send to a lab for biopsy
- After surgery: You'll most likely wake up groggy in the recovery room after your surgery. You may feel some pain as you come around but if it's a day procedure, you'll be able to leave as soon as you feel ready.
Although pregnancy may temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, it does not eradicate the disease. The symptoms will almost always return after the baby is born. If you are suffering from this painful condition and want to seek help, you can consult here.
I have undergone laparoscopic cholecystectomy 13 days ago. Can I eat adding some spices n oil in my vegetables.
My gf and I had sex on her fertility period (just 3 days before her ovulation). We used protection but still after 12 hrs she ate i-pill because we were scared for something wrong would happen. And now her period is 2 days late. Is it because of the i-pill?
Sir or madam some sometimes I am getting In side of the heart that means side of the breast down of the neck I am thinking that because of weakness I am very week person slim my weight is 47 kgs or 46 kgs so please tell me what to do for be healthy doing meditation taking food timely all I am doing but also like this happening please tell me what to do how to cure this pain permanently how to stay healthy please tell me I am getting pain on the side of the breast neck downside getting tell me any medicine I will buy it and use please.
It is a common belief that newer memories are retained and older memories are lost gradually over time. However, when someone tends to forget things in a particular pattern, it is important to take note of it.
Dissociative amnesia is a condition when a person cannot recall important personal information from a specific period of his/her life. This is usually associated with a bad memory, including war or abuse, and the person wants to “dissociate” himself/herself from that particular episode, and so tends to forget events from that phase of life. The impact could affect their awareness, identity, perception, and memory. There could be adverse effects on work life, social life, and even relationships.
Causes: It is usually seen in people who have had traumatic experiences, such as war, sexual abuse, natural disasters, severe road accidents, etc. Given the severe effect on the patients’ emotional well-being, this part of their life is dissociated and so events associated with that event are forgotten.
Symptoms: The affected person usually has sudden memory loss with inability to recall specific events from a certain period. On further probing, there could be associated symptoms like depression and/or anxiety. The amnesia could be localised, selective, or generalised.
- Localised amnesia: This is very closely linked to stress or trauma associated with a specific event in life, which has had an unpleasant effect on the person. For instance, the person cannot recall the year or month of a war or natural disaster. Memory loss around the period happens long after the actual event during routine conversations.
- Selective amnesia: The person forgets not the entire event, but only specific incidents related to the event. It is likely that the portion which was most impactful emotionally is forgotten.
- Generalised amnesia: Strangely, some people just forget the complete life history, including identity, location, close family and friends, routine activities, etc. The onset is sudden and can leave the immediate family members impacted badly. They may even not recollect or remember close family people.
Treatment: In addition to relieving symptoms (if any), the treatment is aimed at helping the person get rid of the memory by mourning it, process the pain, develop life skills, and improve relationships. There is no one-size-fits-all treatment, and the various components include the following:
- Encourage communication and help them understand problems
- Cognitive therapy to change feelings and behaviour and thinking patterns
- Medications like antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs
- Family therapy where symptoms are taught, especially to identify an attack
- Creative therapy like art and music therapies to create happy memories
As a preventive measure, early intervention after a traumatic event or emotionally distressing experience (war, natural disaster, sexual abuse, etc.) can help prevent and manage symptoms of dissociative disorders.
Body pains are becoming very common these days especially to those people whose jobs require constant walking, long hours of standing and heavy lifting of objects. And among the most common types of body pains is back pain. Young and old have their own stories to share about this ache that starts at the base of the skull and extends down to the back of the thighs. This type of pain can really affect the everyday activity.
There are many reasons behind the back pains people are suffering from. For older folks, there's intervertebral disc degeneration; this is when discs located between the vertebrae of the spine break down due to ageing. For the greater majority though, life activities and factors are mainly the culprit. For example, people's reliance on portable devices for entertainment and information has been proven by studies to be bad for the back. The amount of concentration necessary to operate these devices makes people less conscientious of their posture and other physical movements, says a researcher.
Holding the wrong posture for a long time places great strain on the back muscles and nerves. Another life component that contributes to the back pains people suffer from is clothing style. Those tight, skinny jeans and killer heels may look great, especially in emphasizing young people's slim silhouettes, but they are quite uncomfortable and put a lot of pressure or strain on the body's frame for being so snug.
People who wear skinny jeans often complain of lower back and knee pains. Meanwhile, women who often wear high heels tend to suffer from ankle pains that radiate all the way to the lower back. These are the reasons why there are many back pain sufferers.
Fortunately however, most people are doing something about their pains and turning to chiropractors for treatments. A chiropractor does not just apply the right chiropractic techniques for relief from back pains; he also restores and helps maintain patients' physical balance, allowing them to perform different activities well and safely. A chiropractor also designs the most appropriate treatment plan for patients who wish to improve the overall quality of their life.