Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. J. P. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
I had sex but unknowingly condom broke out so I toke ipill to avoid any problem but after I had sex but it was protected but there was no sign of ipill bleeding. Today its my 20th after ipill got little bleeding now I am feeling nausea n vomit type feeling what to do? Am I pregnant? please help me out.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
Abortion pills (festone combo kit) are safe for 3 to 4 weeks pregnancy. What kind of sideffect are there. And tell me about dose of these pills.
I have 10+ months son I have in breast feeding till how long I have to continue breastfeeding doctors his birth weight is 2.3kg.
She has block her pipe near by vagina. She can not be pregnant. Her marriage has been done before 4year. Doctor says to do operation and open it. But before 6 month she get pregnant for one month and she get miss garage. I want to know that pipes can open without operation? Pls help me.
I am 20yrs old female. I didnt had my periods dis month it has been 7days late in accordance to the due date. please help me with your suggestions.
Does unwanted 72 has a side effect on periods. Do they delay them. And fr hw much time does it delays. Among I pill nd unwanted 72 which is better.
Hello doctor! I am 20 years old. I have been detected with PCOS recently. And I have been asked by the doctor I am consulting to have different medicines that include contraceptive. I don't want to intake such medicines. What are the natural ways that I can cure it? What are the food supplements that I should take? What are the habits that I should adopt in order to reduce cysts?
I had sex on 6th day (6/01/16) of my period and the next day night (7/01/16) I had taken unwanted 72 after taking that pill on (9/01/16) I vomited and again on (11/01/16) I had sex and on (13/01/16) I had bleeding from my vagina and it lasted till four days and now I am suffering from white discharge everyday which is very bright in colour from normal discharge. So doctor I am pregnant or not please help. And when I will get my next period.
Hello doctor I need a serious help. About one month ago me and my bf getting a little bit close for the first time. He got his penis out from his jeans. But I was wearing a lrggins and a panty. He ejaculate on the leggings. Ejaculate a lot. And I felt wetness on the thigh. I don't know whether it slips down or not. So I am worried. Although my vagina are always covered with vulva and never exposed. But I am very much worried. The incident happened on 9th may. After that my period date was on 18th may. I missed. It comes on 28th may. It was not an implantation bleeding for sure because it had a lots of clot and it was heavy bleeding but it last for two days. After that it decreased. On 5th day it bleeds slightly and then gone. After that I took an pregnancy test on evening and it comes negative. I am worried because I took the test in evening instead if morning. But I can't took the test in my home so I preserver my morning urine and did another test after 8hours and it also come negative. But still i'm not satisfy. Because I heard you have your period and still being pregnant and pregnancy test may be expired. The all thoughts r killing me from the last month. After that one day I had vomiting. I don't know whether it was a symptom or what because I travel the whole noon on summer so I thought that's why. After that I am having vaginal discharge and frequent urination. I am very very much worried. My parents thought i'm i'll so they recommend a doctor and ask for an aultra sonography test of my lower abdomen. It was normal report. But I read that in your early pregnancy nothing is to be found on sonography. So I still believe that i'm pregnant. I am veryuch worried and cry all day long. I'm in deep depression. All time fear. Since last month I can't sleep well for these. Please help me doctor. I can't stay like this. I never repeat the mistake. Please help. Am I pregnant for that incident?
. I am 26 Years old. I have one friend of same age who gets pain in her breasts now and den. Thing to notice here is he is not getting that pain only during periods but most of the time. She had even felt lumps sort of thing there. please suggest why this happens? And is it very serious? Help us to know more abt this.
Sir I'm a 37 years old, meri marrige ko 12 years ho gaye hai mere ek 4 years ki baby hai an hum dono conceiving chahte hai bt conceived ho nhi pa raha, muje aisa khud ko lagta hai ki iska karan mera early discharge hona toh nhi pls consult me.
Light fluid secreting from my left breast nipple after one rubbing, start over 1 year but now more. I.e. Means infection in breast nipple? I can't discus with any one, so please solved with medicine. I am unmarried. Tell me what is the problem?
How can I differentiate between Shingles and Herpes simplex. Even there symptoms is same. I want to know the difference. Plzz help me.
By applying a few general rules you can make your life easy and comfortable.
1. You should change your pad after every 4--5 hours even though it may not be fully soaked as because the same pad for hours together-----from morning to evening can cause irritation of the private parts.
This is applicable especially for youngsters and college students who may be away from home for long hours for college or tuition or classes and surroundings may not be convenient.
2. Always carry 2 extra pads in your bag or purse and also a spare undergarment.
Sometimes during heavy flow days the undergarment may get soiled and can cause a lot of discomfort.
3. Always carry some tissue papers in your handbag. Especially during periods. They may come handy while using a public toilet.
4. Try keeping a small thin plastic bag in your purse for obvious reasons.
5. You can apply any anti fungal dusting powder to your private parts twice daily during periods after a bath. Having bath twice daily is advisable.
6. Some women suffer from rashes during periods. Try changing the brand of your sanitary napkin. Maybe the one you are using presently does not suit your skin type.
7. In case the rashes are too much. You can apply some anti fungal and anti bacterial ointment over the affected part. Candid -b is the one which is most widely available and you don't need a prescription for that.
8. Avoid wearing excessively tight pants and especially jeans. Some loose comfortable cotton clothing is advisable.
9. If you have too much pain during periods you can use otc medicines like tab. Cyclopam for pain relief. You should always carry a strip of this medicine in your purse.
10. Drink lots of water or juices or coconut water and keep yourself well hydrated.
The top 10 risk factors for high blood pressure include:
Being overweight or obese
The more you weigh the more blood flow you need to supply oxygen and nutrients to your tissues. As the volume of blood circulated through your blood vessels increases, so does the pressure inside your arteries.
Too much salt (sodium) in your diet
Too much sodium in your diet can cause your body to retain fluid, and also causes the arteries in your body to constrict. Both factors increase blood pressure.
Too little potassium in your diet
Potassium helps balance the amount of sodium in your cells. Potassium causes the smooth muscle cells in your arteries to relax, which lowers blood pressure.
Not being physically active
Exercise increases blood flow through all arteries of the body, which leads to release of natural hormones and cytokines that relax blood vessels, which in turn lowers blood pressure. Lack of physical activity also increases the risk of being overweight.
Drinking too much alcohol
Having more than two drinks per day can cause hypertension, probably by activating your adrenergic nervous system, causing constriction of blood vessels and simultaneous increase in blood flow and heart rate.
High levels of stress can lead to a temporary, but dramatic, increase in blood pressure. If you try to relax by eating more, using tobacco or drinking alcohol, you may only exacerbate problems with high blood pressure. Relaxation and meditation techniques effectively lower blood pressure.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids)
Ibuprofen (advil, motrin, ibuprofen) can cause marked worsening of existing hypertension or development of new high blood pressure. It can also cause damage to the kidneys, worsening of heart failure, and even heart attack or stroke. Ibuprofen is a member of the class of drugs called nsaids, which includes naproxen (aleve, naprosyn, and anaprox), sulindac (clinoril), diclofenac (voltaren), piroxicam (feldene), indomethacin (indocin), mobic, lodine and celecoxib (celebrex).
Cough and cold medications (sudafed and other brands that contain pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine)
Cough and cold medicines frequently contain decongestants such as pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine. These medications cause your blood pressure and heart rate to rise, by constricting all your arteries, not just those in you nose.
Certain chronic conditions
Certain chronic conditions also may increase your risk of high blood pressure, including diabetes, kidney disease and sleep apnea.
A diet low in vitamin d
It's uncertain if having too little vitamin d in your diet can lead to high blood pressure. Researchers think that vitamin d may affect an enzyme produced by your kidneys that affects your blood pressure. More studies are necessary to determine vitamin d's exact role in high blood pressure. However, talk to your doctor about whether you may benefit from taking a vitamin d supplement.