Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.p Bhatta Charji
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. J.p Bhatta CharjiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cough science last week. I am getting some blood when I split And my throat is like sore. I have taking tablets but I can't find any type of cure. Would you suggest any tablets or syrup. I would be thankful.
Have stomach problem, like gas, bloating acidity. N very often catch cold, sometimes have throat pain. Have sinus prob like blockage in the passage of nose to ear, below the eye. If I press my forehead above my eyebrows have little pain. Once a years if I pull my nose have awful pain in the backside of the head. I understand it is due to cold n cough. before very frequently I had cough n cold. I used to take bryonia and phytolca. i am allergic to dairy food also what should i do ?
Hello Doctor. I just want to know what makes me checking every time I takes his dick on mouth, maybe after around 10 or 20 seconds. His dick is not that large. It can touch my throat only when I takes it completely into me. Can you please also suggest some methods to avoid this, as this is causing a bit of inconvenience for my sweet heart!Please tell.
I have sinusitis since six years and have a nasal congestion or blocked nose all the time for which I am using otrivin nasal spray since two three years. Should I stop using it? And suggest me its replacement medicine and also for sinus.
8 yr old has developed blisters inside his mouth--both the inside of cheeks and throat. For the last 3 days. Unable to take solid food. His health otherwise is normal. Pl advice.
I am 20years old boy and from last 3 days, I am suffering from continuous bleeding from my nose. I have tried many home-made remedies but none of it helped me. This problem generally appears in summer, but I'm afraid this time because its winter. please help me.
Hi, I've started die ting for weight loss. M drinking water and having fruits, small meals every 3 to 4 hr. However I'm feeling nausea and dizziness. Can you pls tell me how to avoid this. Also pls let me know if I can stop the dieting and switch to regular eating directly.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Link Between Sinuses and Headaches
Suffering from splitting headaches? The remedy to it can only be found once the cause behind it is identified. Everything from migraines to stomach infections can be the cause of your headaches. But it is not impossible to tell the difference between the different aches. You have to notice the other symptoms that accompany your headache to understand what is causing the pain.
Symptoms of sinus headaches
When you have the following problems along with your headache you can be sure it is being caused by your sinus:
- Pain in the head, face and nose
- Pain in the eyes
- Stuffy or blocked nose along with the pain
- Accompanying nasal allergies and bouts of sneezing
- Inability to smell
The sinuses comprise of a rather sizable cavity present behind your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and forehead. Generally, the fluid in the region gets drained through the nose. But due to infection, allergic reactions and tumors the cavity can get blocked and also get inflamed. The inflammation is caused by an increase in mucus production, which can lead to the nasal cavity being blocked. The blockage stops the fluids from draining and the sinuses get even more inflamed. When the cavity gets inflamed it starts pressuring the cheekbones, nose bridge and forehead and eyes.
Why does it ache?
The building up of the pressure on the cheekbones, nose bridge and forehead causes the area to start hurting. Thus, when one has a headache originating from inflamed sinuses, the pain is not just isolated to the forehead. The pain in the nose is a sure shot sign that the headache is caused by the inflammation of the sinuses.
Not just another chronic ache
Most people mistake any chronic headache as a sinus problem. But mostly such aches are caused by migraines and stress. If you have a prolonged headache as well as fever you are sure to have a sinus ache instead of any other chronic headache.
Make it better
Once you have identified the headache as a sinus ache you can start the treatment. Steam inhalation helps clear the sinuses, reducing the pain almost immediately. If steam inhalation does not help, you might have a severe sinus infection. In such cases, it is best to visit a doctor to understand the extent of the infection. The doctor is likely to prescribe antibiotics for the remedy of the infection. Even if you are aware of what medicines to take for sinus infections it is best to get checked by a medical professional before you start popping pills since the headache might just be due to some other causes as well.
Related Tip: 4 Major Causes of Sinus Problem That Go Unnoticed!
I am feeling throat burning and itching also headache continuously running nose, chest pain in right side. Is it swine flue.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.