Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. J. Mohan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fibroadenoma since a long time but I have been taking homeopathy medicine since last six months. The time I take medicine my tumour is in small size but if I stop taking it, my tumour grows. What should I do to remove the tumour completely except having a surgery?
My sister is 32 year old, she was diagnosed with low grade dcis in Feb 2016. Her lump was on the breast which was removed surgically. She also took 4 chemo and 31 days radiation. She successfully completed her treatment. Then Dr. Prescribed her tamoxifen meds. Her entire treatment ended in august 2016. Now just few days back (20th oct 2016) she got another lump on the same breast, on 8th she had done mammography test which was clear. What is the possibility that 'C' has reoccurred? We are in deep tension, please help Dr. Feeling scared.
Hi, my mother is 56 year old, has breast cancer metasted to bone. She has undergone chemotherapy. Now she is suffering with severe pain in legs and backpain. We consulted neurologist, orthopedic and and oncologist who gives her chemo. oncologist says its disc problem, not related to cancer, but she is not getting relief from medication given by neurologist or orthopedic doctor.
My breast size is 38. From last 5 days my breast had became harder and there is pain in these. Plzzz suggest smtng.
How to clean my heart. How to prepare health food. Which symptoms in cancer. How to check my weight?
My uncle 44yrs age. Diabetic under control. Has been diagnosed after pelvic ultrasound, with inflamed Left Inguinal lymph node in medial region of about 18mmx8mm. Please advise.
1.My mother is a case of acute copd how to control n maintain gud health to her by naturally n medical .2 my elder sister is a case of breast cancer stage 3 (carcinoma of breast) 3 chemo n radiations over now she is under tamoxifen 20 mg pl help me in these cases how to control naturally so that it should not reoccur in future. Pl suggest. Thank u.all.
My dad is a colon cancer patient since 2013. He was operated thrice, 6 chemo n 23 radiotherapy done. He had an intestinal obstruction so a bypass was done. Again the metastases at the rectal site has grown further and puss was formed. It was drained out by a small hole in the abdomen. He has urine burns. Sir, how much time it takes for the other parts to get affected? Pl advice. Am helpless.
Can I continue to use complementary therapies, take herbal remedies or vitamin supplements when I'm on chemotherapy?
Sir, what are main causes of cancer. Is tobacco leads to cancer. Please help me. Give me some advices.
What are the symptoms of skin cancer? I have a hard round shaped structure in thigh. Is it the sign of a tumor which would be harmful?
Sir, I am taking DUTAS T since last 3 years.Recent sonogram shows-mild enlarged prostrate and PVR 18cc. Psalm is 1.4.Prostrate volume is 32.5th.Sir,should I continue the medicine more ? i am 63 year old. Thanks.
My father has diabetes. Nd prostate operation done inspite of that there is urine inconsistencY nd he does not sense ať night he doing in bed so wht we do?
Lungs are the most important organ of our body that has the responsibility of taking in the oxygen and releasing out carbon dioxide. When cancer develops in it, the entire body gets imbalanced. Lung cancer leads to more death than any other type of cancer, which is why identifying the symptoms and knowing the causes are instrumental in obtaining a timely diagnosis as well as in prevention of this disease.
Symptoms of Lung Cancer
In the early stages:
Loss of appetite
Sudden weight loss
Coughing up blood
In the later stages:
Sever chest pain
Causes of Lung Cancer:
- Smoking: People who smoke are more prone to lung cancer. With the increase in the number of cigarettes you smoke, your chances of getting lung cancer increase too. People who don't smoke but are surrounded by the smokers also have high chances of being affected by this form of cancer.
- Exposure to Asbestos: Asbestos is a group of mineral, which is present naturally in the environment. Lung cancer can occur due to the inhalation and ingestion of asbestos fibers.
- Exposure to Ranon Gas: Ranon is a radioactive gas, which is formed naturally on decaying of radioactive elements. It is found in low levels in the air that we breathe and the water that we drink. Consumption of air and water having this gas leads to lung cancer.
- High Levels of Air Pollution: Presence of high levels of dust particles and pollutants in the air that we breathe can cause lung cancer. 1-2% of lung cancer is caused because of it.
- High Levels of Arsenic in Drinking Water: Consuming water with arsenic content is harmful as it directly affects the lungs and when the arsenic content is too high, it may lead to lung cancer.
- Exposure to Chemicals: Exposure to certain chemicals like uranium, coal products, gasoline, diesel exhaust and mustard gas can also cause lung cancer.
Family History of Lung Cancer: Chances of getting lung cancer increase if your parents, child or siblings are already prone to lung cancer.