Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. J.manjunathYour feedback matters!
My tonsils are red and swollen since one month. I feel pain while swallowing there is light cough Please suggest remedy.
I am listen very little and a large bell in ringing in my rich ear and I consul you that what am I doing? And I feel very guilty my listen mistake.
I have tinnitus is it cure I checked sugar, bp, lever, cbc, ct scan of head so pls madam tell me wht to do to overcome from tinnitus.
I am suffering from extreme throat pain. It starts just before 12 hours and now it is in its maximum level. I am feeling very much pain while drinking hot water also.
Hey I have a problem with my throat I have cough and there is also bulgam problem please tell me the good solution thanks.
I am Suffering from throat infection. Suffering from Tonsils please suggest medicine for my betterment. My age is 19 year
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?
Hi I am 30 yrs old, I have a problem of sinusitis, what is the permanent solution for the disease for cure.
I have some pain at near to ear for last two days. It is increasing day by day. Please track me how to solve my problem.
Hi m 27 years I am suffering from dizziness for 1 and half years. Sometimes I feel as if I'll fall down but somehow I strong my mind and manage it to get fall. Whenever I eat with full stomach it pain little on my stomach. I check bp sometimes 140/90. Sometimes 128/80. But I HV dizziness continuously any time. Is it am suffering from heart problem or smithing else. I even don't eat meat more then 2 piece because I feel dizziness.
Hello doctor two days back I went for swimming and I swimmed for four hours, after that my left ear got blocked and now I am not able to hear clearly, I shake my head up and down and I got (ciprofloxacin IP drops from medical after using that also there was no solution found so please give me a exact solution.
My left ear is block from last 10 days & a sound of tee tee is coming from last three days (I used pencil to unblock). Its very embracing please help. I am taking althrocin from yesterday with Prednisolone 10mg.
I am feeling dizziness quite often these days. Not sure if it's eye sight problem or some related to brain. Can anyone suggest some thing.
I have snoring problem and I can not think what to do so please suggest me some medicine name and home remedies. Please help me and mail me.
I am vertigo when I saw blood of someone. Is there any medicine which can cure me. I am suffering from this. Khoon dekhte hi chakkar aate h mujhe please help me.
Nosebleeds are a common occurrence, and may indicate a severe medical condition. The rupture of the blood vessels within the front and back of the nose can cause such bleeding. These blood vessels are very tender and, thus, bleed easily.
There are two kinds of nose bleeds: namely anterior and posterior nosebleeds.
An anterior nosebleed occurs when the blood vessels at the front of the nose break or rupture, giving rise to bleeding. A posterior nosebleed is when the rupture takes place in a deeper part of the nose. The latter is more dangerous because blood can flow down the back of the throat.
Some of the causes of nose bleeding are:
- Trauma to the face, such as a punch on the face
- Repeated bouts of nose picking or irritation can also cause nosebleed
- Although rare, inability of the blood to clot can also cause the nose to bleed
- High blood pressure can also be a contributing factor
According to some people, cold can cause your nose to bleed. This holds true to an extent. Among the many reasons that can cause the nosebleed, summers serve as one.
This is because:
- Summer months are dry and hot, both of which are bad for your nose. The protective coating of mucus present within the nasal cavity can get dry due to low humidity in the hot months. The loss of the mucus causes your nasal cavity to be prone to dryness, leading to subsequent bleeding.
- The heat also has another damaging effect, as summers tend to intensify allergy, and an allergic reaction can cause nosebleeds.
Washing your nose with cool water and avoiding being subjected to direct sunlight may help to prevent nosebleeds.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?