Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J M PoornimaYour feedback matters!
Hello. My daughter is 10 months old. After my cecerian am having heavy left shoulder pain with neck n back pain. I couldn't not control it. Please help me. Please suggest me. How t come out of it.
I want to increase my body weight and strengthen my bones, what should I consume as I strictly follow vegetarian diet?
I am 34 years old. Couple of years back I met with an accident which has left a wound on my feet and till date has not cured, it has turned into black color. Could you please suggest me what to be done.
My son is 14 years old studying In viii class. He is studying for the sake of doing it but has little interest in it. His counsellor has lessen his burden by reducing his syllabus. Though he has started scoring quiet good but he doesn't make the effort to study himself. Only noting down work from other books & copies is his effort. But he never tries to read newspaper, his academic text books etc. He doesn't feel the importance of academics. We have consulted psychologist & child counsellor. He is very good child. Does all the outdoor activities very enthusiastically. A good player good team organizer, very friendly. Very handsome. But very slow in academics. I am very worried. please advice.
I am 22 year old. I have chronic fatigue and weakness in leg muscles. No physical exertion all blood tests are normal. I have history of ovemasturbation. What should I do?
I tried videos of kegel exercise but did not got the videos up to the mark. So will you please help me in it.
My weight is just 40 but I am studying Btech, I want some information to increase my weight.Please tell.
I am on glivec 400 od for CML chronic phase for last 1 n 1/2 year achieved mmr in two consecutive rt pcr at a gap of 3 months. My recent problem is sour taste in every food except sweet one. Before this I suffered from bitterness of taste for about 4 months I tried soda /tooth paste/etc to change the ph but all in vein. My treating Dr. says you have to bear it is there any other advice.
Sir, I am suffering from a sensitive scalp. I feel red and itchy patchily scalp. I feel a kind of pain in my hair roots. I feel allergic to most of hair products, specially ayurvedic products, eg.patanjali shampoos, kesh king etc. There is no dandruff on my scalp.
Hello sir, Presently I am a civil engineer My body is allergic For dust allergy What precaution should i take?
These days I'm suffering from piles. And at work I drink a cup or 2 of coffee almost daily. I just want to ask if drinking coffee everyday will worsen the problem. And also how can I tackle it without medicines?
My stomach is upset for the past 1 week, within a few minutes after eating itself ,I am having loose motion. It is of liquid type. I took tablets but still it is continuing. Please Tell me some remedy.
I am getting back pain alternatively on both sides hip. I have been feeling this pain for last six months.
When I enter my penis into my partner's vagina sperm come out within 1min. How can I proceed for longer time. please help.
I have acidity so please you have to any special medicine or special natural food for this disease? Or any precautions?
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.