Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My face very white in few months ago. But recently what changes if climate or other. My face get too much darkness and black. And black spot. So how to back my natural my white face. What can I do. please suggest me home solution. And natural solution.
Goodafter noon sir, I am 25 years girl facing problems for my greying hair. Please sir guide me for its cure ?
I have a problem on skin that during winter session when I out and sunlight fall on my skin then why screeching start.
My friend shared a personal problem that while having sex he ejaculate within two or three strokes and he don't get erection on his penis for the second attempt in the same night, he feel very low in front of his partner.
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
I am 36years old man. I have continuous stomach ache, loose motion problems. Not a single day left where I am attentive in office. Due to this stomach problems please let me know what should I do? Please help?
I have a pain in my right testicle and when I press it there's little bumps. I have also red dots on penis head.
My shoulder have a back pain. I really paining and depressed with it. My shoulder is very paining now. And I want to cure myself. Help please sir. I am very thankful for you.
I am 46 year old I am diabetic present my sugar (insulin) table fasting 252 and after mill 171- 162.
Vision problem. I am 22 years old. and a doctor suggest me to wear power 1 eye glass. .will I have to regularly wear the eyeglass? Because I do not want to eyeglasses. Please suggest me any medicine or healthy food plan, and exercise for eyes. Thank you so much in advance.?
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?