Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.d.v. Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J.d.v. RaoYour feedback matters!
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.
I'm 25yrs female having polycystic ovary, oily skin, hair fall problem, backache and for the past 10months my weight has increased. Height is 5'2" and my weight is 60kg. Please suggest me what to do regarding this problem.
I am suffering from loose motion from last night near about 12 to 15 times. And I am pregnant. My last month date was 15 august. Now I am confused what to do. If I will go hospital doctor is going to admit me. But I don't want medicine which will heat my body .please suggest what to do.
Many women fear a trip to the gynecologist. Visiting a gynecologist can be uncomfortable, and certain procedures to treat problems may be painful. However, it is something every woman has to do.
Regular visits to a gynecologist are important for all women, regardless of whether they are sexually active. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that girls begin seeing a gynecologist between the ages of 13 and 15.
A gynecologist is a doctor who focuses on women’s reproductive health. They check your body to make sure that your reproductive system is healthy and help you avoid problems in the future. Visiting a gynecologist means you are taking responsibility of your body in new ways.
Pregnancy is the number one reason that prompts a woman to see her gynecologist. However, there are many other issues that women may face that need to be checked by their gynecologist.