Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. J Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
I lost some body close last year since the feel very depressed and prepare keeping to my self all the time. please help me.
I am suffering from fever and in this situation I have sex with my girlfriend does this make fever even worse.
My tooth always hurts after eating sugar. What shall I do. Are there any home remedies or I should remove it by going to a dentist?
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
Hello Doctor, I drink honey and chopped garlic with 1 glass of water in morning. Can I use triphala powder with it too for improving digestive health?
1 I have one wart Below right eye 2 one wart left eye uper 3 and one left eye blow 4 and two wart on neck left side.
I work lots of in the front of computer and I feel very tired and inflammation in my eye. And always feel to sleepy. Please give me the solution.
I don't know but I am felling very sick I have some headache in left side. I can't even sleep properly but sometimes it vanishes.
I am over 19. But there is barely any facial hair growth except few on my lower jaw. What should I do?
Lower back ache tingling in some fingers and toes, sharp pains in legs and feet at various different places, not in the same place. Shoulder pain.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
My face is oily. I had tried lots of home remedies and face wash. But they did not work. There are lots of acne dark spots, si my face looks dark. What can I do for it?
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. Its my exam time. And I get very nervous during my exam time. I tries to reduce myself but i am not able to. So please suggest me something.
I am 25 year boy I have backpain last 2 months but I do not get well I have uaed creams get me solution.
Are there any medicines for losing weight without any side effect ie it should be safe without any harmful side effects and the patient is diabetic.
Sir. 31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 164. Triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how can I mange lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein is dangerous??
Here are reason, prevention, and treatments of Stretch Marks
I am Doctor.R.P Singh, a dermatologist. I will be talking on stretch marks which is now a common problem. Stretch marks are basically linear scars on the body which appear on the sudden stretching of the skin. Earlier we see this mainly in females with pregnancy or very obese people. But now it has become a common problem of all growing children and the people going to the gym due to various type of deficiencies in the food and if it is not looked after once a scar is formed you cannot do anything. Prevention is always there.
Skin, hair and nails consume a lot of proteins. The proteins make the major component of the body building material. And the skin, hair and nail, they consume protein throughout the life from shedding regularly. The upper layer of skin that is dead layer usually get changed within two weeks and the inner layer which is composed of the fibrous tissue, elastic tissue which is damaged in the stretch marks. Due to breaking of this dermis stretch marks appear. The protein component if taken regular in good quantity then the skin will be healthy and it will not break and these stretch marks will not form.
So my advice will be to all the parents and the young children that at least 1gm of protein per kg body weight should be taken. The proteins are there in the pulses and in the milk and all non-vegetarian diets. Pulses at least 2-3 katori that is at least 40-60gms of pulses should be taken per day. And about a liter of milk should be taken by the children that provides about 30-35gms of protein. And if people are taking non-veg diet then egg should also be taken regularly then the skin will be healthy. And it should be started from the beginning of the adolescent period so that the major component of the skin which is dermis should be healthy and in this way we can prevent the formation of stretch marks and once these stretch marks are formed we cannot do much. During the people who are developed due to exercises and going to the gym or during pregnancy, they can also be prevented by using sufficient lubricant and massage of the skin at regular intervals.
If somebody is having further clarification or on anything on the stretch marks they can contact me by Lybrate.