Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Irfana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. IrfanaYour feedback matters!
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
I am 54 years old male developed bronchitis and wheezing sound during sleep and at time I feel breathlessness also otherwise I do not have cold. Pl advise treatment and what precautions I need to take for bronchitis.
I am 28 years old. Shall I take D protein powder. Is there any side effects. Already I am taking tablets NervupOD.
I am 16 years old .My height is 5.5 feet. I want to increase my height upto 3 to 4 inches. Please prescribe me.
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
I am 25 years old and I am suffering from typhoid but fr long time, taken many types medicines but clearly it is not removed. Pls help me.
Hello doc i am 18 years old I have a Q about weight gaining process I eat good amount of food and also go to the gym but my body show no improvement only little bit tell me some tips or drugs who can cure my problem it will be your greatness thank.
Respected sir, I have faced a bad situation which is because of our dog's death, one day on diwali night my dog was tied outside in the balcony, after his dinner my sis changed the dogs place, she tied the dog under the staircase which I s outside of our house, after tying it, me and my sis went inside the home after sometime we heard a crackers sound coming from our neighbours house, along with that sound we also heard our dog's sound too it was our dog's barking sound coming with diff way, we didn't took serious off it instead we thought nothing will happens to our dog as we tied him in safe place near the staircase where he can sit under it, but after sometime the barking voice of our dog stopped, after sometime we went there and we saw the place where our dog tied but there was no dog, we saw our dog hanging on the wall which is beside the staircase, the dog was no more, THIS SITUATION MADE ME SO BAD THAT TE INCIDENT TOOK BEFORE 3 YEARS EVEN TILL NOW WE aren't COMING OUT OF THAT BAD INCIDENT, i am THINKING THAT I HAVE DONE WRONG ABT OUR DOG THAT WE COULD not SAVE HIS LIFE IT WAS OUR MISTAKE.
How can I increase my height & weight? I tried all tricks but it doesn't work please give me a solution.
I am a diabetic patient last 7 years and my last report is serum creatinine level is 1.2 mg/dl and Hba1c is 5.9mg/dl. My question is how to reduce my creatinine level and also tell what food and vegetable we should avoid and take in kidney disease? Also give some diet chart of high creatinine level disease?
I have a pain in my stomach lower right side down side. Not continuously but like evening crimp type pain .tell me the solution.
I have two stones in my right kidney one is 8 mm and 2nd is 9 mm, I also as a sugar and uric acid problem what should I do.
It is an extremely embarrassing situation to have a bladder leakage. Social life could be altered, with reduced socialising for fear of losing control in the presence of others. Though not discussed frankly, it is an extremely common issue and about 25 million people in the United States suffer from this, with 75% of these being women.
Treatment depends on the type of incontinence, such as stress, urge, overflow, functional, or mixed. It starts with least invasive methods like lifestyle changes moving over to surgical approaches.
Ways to manage it
With trips to the toilet increasing considerably when you have urinary incontinence, simple measures can help manage leakage.
- Bladder training: Train your bladder to control the urge for another 10 minutes. This happens by voluntarily contracting the muscles and holding up the urge to go to the toilet. Gradually, it will help increase the frequency of the visit to 4 to 6 hours.
- Scheduled toilet trips: Whether or not there is an urge, visit the toilet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Double emptying: Even after you have voided, force yourself to void one more time. The residual urine, which is almost always present in the bladder, also gets emptied.
- Food/diet modifications: Stress incontinence is worsened by alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods, and caffeine. Avoiding these can help reduce bladder leakage.
- Kegel exercises: The simple repetition of contracting the pelvic floor muscles, holding it in place, and releasing it can do wonders for strengthening the pelvic floor. This can be done anywhere and any time of the day and is very effective for improving bladder control.
- Catheters: These can be used if the incontinence is short-lived; the person would need to learn how to safely insert and remove it.
- Absorbent pads and medical devices: The absorbent pads are helpful in preventing embarrassment during social situations. On the other hand, medical devices like pessary are inserted into the vagina to support the bladder neck and thereby prevent leakage from the bladder.
- Drugs: Anticholinergics/antimuscarinics are useful to control a leaking bladder. Botox injections can help paralyse the overactive bladder muscles and provide a solution. Topical oestrogen may be used in small amounts to improve tone and reduce incontinence. Alpha blockers are also used in some people with good results. There are muscles that relax the bladder and increase the amount of urine it can contain.
- Surgery: In the event that all these measures are not useful, surgical correction is possible. Sling procedure where an artificial mesh is used to support the urethra. Bladder neck suspension is where the bladder neck is given support to prevent leakage. If there is a pelvic organ prolapse, that is corrected to rectify the bladder leakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.