Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IrappaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir Hello Sir/Madam, we are discussion last question about Shoulder Pain ,I was Consulting the Physiotherapist from December on wards, there is no improvement, Pain arising at Shoulder.
Sir I am 19 years old and 52 kg weight please suggest me to increase weight how can gain weight 10 kg.
My friend is married and having menstruation problem. She isn't getting menses from last 2 months. Her sonography reports showed distended urinary bladder, uterus having endometrial thickness 8.9. No evidence of ovarian or adnexal masses. Minimal free fluid in pelvis. Can you please tell me the reasons and treatment for the same.
I am ten years old I have commuted epilepsy. I treatment of allopathy need to ayurvedic or homeopathy I am child 10 years old so I can consult by online doctor.
I want to increase body height. so please talk about the increase height related top medicine. please sir my age 19.
Hi, I get headaches often and I recently have got light vibrations on my hands legs like small tremors kind. Why is this happening?
Hi. I m 27 years old male. I was at railway station carrying bag full of books. At that time I had little backache but after my backache has become severe. Should I see doctor. Or bed rest is required only?
I feel like I'm crying inside so depressed when I discussed about these thoughts with my family they doesn't care they r ignoring .I feel lyk im dying I can't do anything .I don't want to be this person anymore I just wanted to kill myself.
I have severe backpain when travelling in long journeys. Doctor suggested using some pillow. Please suggest a suitable solution.
My father colored his hair and took a shower after few minutes his skin turned red and started itching in few seconds rashes occurred on the body Symptoms - vomiting sensation ,skin burning His age is around 48 Please kindly reply for my question and suggestions.
Hello Doctor, I am in 11th week of my pregnancy & since morning I am suffering from burning sensation in vagina & sensation is too much. So kindly advise any medicine which can help me to get rid of this. Doctor, can it be a symptom of UTI? If yes then can I take Alkarin Syrup & would that be safe for my baby's health. Kindly advise doctor ASAP. Thanks!
I usually eat dinner early say at 7: 30-8: 0pm and daily I get up at morning say at6: 30-7am. Many times I feel my stomach like a balloon full of gas and I get a pressure which makes me fart or go to toilet. Due to this I can not sleep long in the morning as I get a pressure right at 7 am. So I need to know why is this happening, what do you say this in your medical term and what should be done to avoid it.
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"