Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IrappaYour feedback matters!
i have a panic disorder since 2010.i think of unseen n untold fear of dying or going mad n become easily angered n irritated.i panic n become restless n feel that i m becoming breathless.i m taking paroxetine controlled release tablets n etizolam tablets,will these medicines cure me eventually,please help?
I have one mole on upper eye lid. I have used odowart paint. Eye became red and pain. Please advice what should I do?
I have oily acne prone skin. and blackheads on nose and white heads. Pimples with pus also. Giv solution.
Corns are small circular patches of thick, hardened skin that generally develop on the toes or soles of feet. They may occur anywhere else on the body. They might be caused due to friction and pressure which may occur, if you wear poorly fitted shoes or as a symptom of some other conditions such as bunions (big toe bent towards other toes) or hammer toe (toe bent at the middle joint).
Corns, especially on feet will not get cured unless its root cause is treated. If left untreated, the skin becomes thicker and more painful. Cures for corns will depend on the cause or nature of the corn. Here are some effective ways to treat most types of corns.
1. Removal of hard skin: A dermatologist can help remove the thickened skin with a scalpel, which will relieve the pressure on the affected tissue.
2. Products that treat corns: Some foot care products are specially designed to allow your skin heal and to redistribute the excess pressure that is causing the corn. These may be prescribed by your dermatologist for quick healing of your corns. Some of these products include:
a. Rehydration creams that soften thickened skin
b. Soft padding or foam insoles that can be inserted into shoes
c. Corn plasters that provide protection
d. Small foam wedges which can be placed between toes to cure soft corns
e. Special silicone wedges that change the position of your toes and help in redistribution of pressure.
3. Salicylic acid: Salicyclic acid, contained in several over-the-counter products is helpful in softening the first layer of dead skin, thereby facilitating its removal. Products containing salicylic acid should not be used if you suffer from conditions that cause circulation problems, such as diabetes, peripheral neuropathy or arterial disease. If you have cracked or broken skin in the area of the corn or sensitive skin, salicyclic acid is not suitable for you either.
You can prevent corns by practising proper foot care, as your feet carry the weight of the entire body and are very susceptible to problems. Using a pumice stone regularly to rub away hard, dead skin is a good way to prevent corns and bacteria. Wearing properly fitted shoes is a must to prevent corns. If you wear heels very often, they may put excessive pressure on your feet. If you suffer from diabetes or other diseases causing circulation problems, do consult a doctor as corns and infections in the feet can lead to more severe infections.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and share!
I have an accident & injured . My right knee have ACL tear. Dr. says surgery is only solution. Is this right? Is their any solution of recovery without surgery ?
I am male. My legs are just like they are not with me. I have taken 1 nemoslide but did not work. My a ge is 18. I have a sever pain in my legs. I have gone to doctor he only make a x ray and make a hot (pati) on my leg. please tell me what should I do.
Green tea in weight loss:
- The catechins and caffeine in the green tea fight fat.
- Green tea assists in breaking down fat from fat cells.
- Green tea also burns calories.
- Green tea will also reduce your intake of calories.
- Green tea targets the bad fats.
Hello I'm 22 years male. My echo, tmt and lipid profile are normal. I have left arm pain and this pain go on back on shoulder. So witch type of this pain.
Not every one of us is a morning person. In fact, most of us hate waking up early in the morning. However, those amongst us who are morning people know exactly how beneficial the habit is and it’s time that you know the benefits too. This information might just inspire you to sleep early such that you can wake up early.
1. Body Weight: Waking up early also influences how your weight. If you are a morning person, you are lighter than you would be if you sleep till later. This is because of the timing of exposure to daylight which has the power to influence your weight.
2. Alertness: People who rise early in the morning are alert by the time they leave home for work/college and more conscious about surroundings. So if you woke up at 5 and at 8 you are driving to work, you'll be alert eliminating usual chances of accident.
3. Being Action Oriented: Morning people are also proactive. Having woken up early, they have ample time to exercise the mind and the body and begin the day with a go-getter mentality. Brain health gets a good workout.
4.All Round Development: Having woken up early, they have more time to indulge in exercising, getting fresh air, spending time with themselves or their partners. This makes for an all round development of the mind of a person.
5. Sugar Levels: Diabetics who wake up early (and sleep early) are also said to have better reports of blood sugar numbers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 27 years old. I had one baby girl at first pregnancy. 2nd aborted on 13.01. 2015 for the reason my first baby at age of 9 months old. Recently 3rd aborted on 27.01. 2016. Due to these abortions can I conceive in future? Is there any complications for next pregnancy? How can I take care of my health at present? Is new baby born with any difficulties? Which results I would face with these abortions? What I would take for next pregnancy? Is there any complications in future delivery? Please give me your suggestions.
My age is 25 & I sleep for almost 6-7 hors daily. After 1hour of waking up still I don't feel fresh, generated and rather I feel slwwpy amd tired and I sweat alot.
I am 60 years. I have joint pain and swelling in left knee and hand fingers. Please advise me homeopathic treatment.
Can a psychologist through oral dialogue as well as guiding factors for clearing mind imbalance of an alcoholic addicted youth?
You will be amazed to hear that both warm and cold water have their own health benefits. Both are known to slightly increase your metabolism. Upon exercising cold water get absorbed better and also increase immunity. Where as hot water helps in breaking down fat cells and helps in detoxification.
So include combination of both, around meal timings have warm water where as in between meals and during exercise have cold water.