Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal HussainYour feedback matters!
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll.
Sir I am suffering from diarrhea. After eating food I shall have to go for a toilet. I have back pain also. And frequently forget the things.
Give me the supplements for increase the sperm count, it should be natural. And details how to take the dose. Thanks in advance.
If I am in habit of doing excess of masturbation last one year once a day average. So my penis size can be reduced or less hard and I will face pre ejaculation problem after marriage. Even If I left this habit before 2 year of marriage.
I underwent angioplasty with two stents about one and half year ago. Since then I am facing the problem of ED (erectile dysfunction). Could it be due to the medicines that I am taking.
I am 45 years old and diabetic. Kindly advice me on food habits to keep the diabetes under control by eating habits.
Hey my name is Manoj Parmar sir. I am 23 years old. I am suffering from sciatica disease. Please treat it forth and forth exercise Regards Manoj parmar.
Sir I have snoring problem, is this a problem for erectile dysfunction. As of now I had good erectile. Kindly give me solution for stopping snoring.
I want to know that what is the minimum time of discharge of sperm to satisfy a woman while having sex? And minimum how long the penis should be to satisfy a woman? From how much inches the sensitiveness is start in vagina?
I am felling pain in my neck from last week what should I do when I get up in the morning I am unable to move my neck sitting in the class for long time I get a strain in my neck.
For the last few weeks I am suffer with headache daily only one side. Please suggest me what can I do for this problem?
Sir I am having night fall once in 7 days and my erection is not 100% it is around 60-70% wat to do for 100% erection.
I am 22 year old male I am worried in head ache in five days please help me to control my head ache.
If a person is suffering from severe jaundice n his sgpt is 800 n bilirubin is 9.8.. What are steps I have to take to Be cured.
I am 25 years old, I am struggling from Acidity from 10 days, from this problem I am not able to have my food properly, I smoke 6-8 cigrates per day, can you help me out.
My wife's period date was about 18th feb but he had no period on that time. I have sex with her on 20th and gave her a unwanted-72 but till now there is no period of her. I was checked with pregnancy kit that says negative. What should I do? Pls help me. I do not want any child now.
Here is how you can safeguard yourself against Tuberculosis:
1) Maintain strong immunity by adopting healthy eating habits, exercising regularly and getting sufficient sleep.
2) Diet supplemented by turnips, beet root, spinach and other green vegetables and seasonal fruits along with dairy products and eggs can be helpful is fighting against the TB bacteria.
3) Go for a check-up if you suspect that you could be suffering from TB. Typical symptoms include a persistent cough (more than 3 weeks) and low grade fever.
4) If someone you know has contracted TB, encourage him or her to adhere faithfully to the treatment.
However if you have been diagnosed with active TB, please ensure the following:
1) Complete the entirefull course of your TB medications.
2) Stay at home especially during the first two weeks of treatment.
3) Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and wear a mask when around people during the first few weeks of treatment.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.