Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. IndukalaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, i am married. My wife gave birth to a child 1 month ago. And now we do not want a child for 1 year, after this year ,in 2018 we want to take child. So what should we do ? pls suggest me.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
I had sex with my husband before one month without any protection, BuT I take unwanted 72 with in 24 hour, my period date was 20 BT now period is come before 5 days. So please advice me there is any problem, or am I pregnant? please give me full resolution.
Artificial insemination is a form of artificial fertility procedure. This procedure enables a couple to conceive a child. This procedure is mainly used in cases when the male partner has a low sperm count or is impotent. Single women who do not have a partner too can undergo this procedure to have a child. The process of artificial insemination involves the placing of sperm into the uterus of a woman, during the ovulation period.
Although artificial insemination is an effective procedure for conceiving a child, it also causes several side effects on the body and health.
Here are the several risks and side effects of artificial insemination:
- Infections are likely after having an artificial insemination done and infections are likely in a large percentage of women who undergo this procedure.
- Allergies can also possibly develop to any component of the seminal lavage, although they are not very common.
- Immune reactions can also occur, which involve the creation of antisperm antibodies among women who undergo this fertility procedure.
- Pain is felt by some women during the process of artificial insemination, and discomfort is also experienced when the catheter gets inserted in the cervix for transportation of sperm.
Risks regarding ovarian stimulation
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome or OHSS may occur as a side effect of artificial insemination. This disorder makes the ovaries feel pain as they become swollen.
- Multiple births is another severe side effect of this procedure. It usually occurs in 12 to 30% of women undergoing artificial insemination. It is more likely in young women having more than five ovarian follicles, which are quite large. This occurs when the woman is inseminated with more than thirty million sperms.
Artificial insemination has several side effects, which may cause complications in pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Miscarriage can occur in women who undergo artificial insemination and occurs in 20% of all artificial insemination cases. The miscarriage is usually caused during the early phase of the pregnancy.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another side effect of artificial insemination involving pregnancy complications. Around 4/100 of women who undergo artificial insemination suffer from ectopic pregnancy. The rate of ectopic pregnancy in natural insemination is much lesser.
Artificial insemination is a successful process of conceiving a child. This procedure is utilized by single women and women whose partners are not capable of producing sufficient sperms. However, the process is associated with several side effects and risks.
Der Doc, I got married three years passed but no baby loosing interest in intercourse. Please suggest me good medicine to get more power when I intercourse with my wife, please help me DOC. Regards
I have mucus like vaginal discharge very frequently any time of the day. Sometime it is milky. Is it normal to occur according to the menstrual cycles or other body mechanisms or is it a disorder or dysfunction occurring. Please give me the answers in detail.
Hello am 25 years old, its been 25years old got married, my husband is about 30 years old, now we are planning for a baby, we had sex on this month ie on 12th, we did alternatively but not continuously we did 4 times, I had periods on this month 22nd but I got periods on 19th, we had did. Sex but how I got periods that I do know am scared about this, on every month i'll get periods before 7days or 5 days. Is this correct plan that we had done? What is the problem, please tell me the solution.
Hi, I got married recently and may I know which period is best for sex to avoid pregnancy without using condoms?
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
Hello sir, I have been married since 3 yrs m trying for a baby from 2 years.. 2 months back my doctor did hsg in anesthesia and found that both my fallopian tubes are blocked and by God's grace he opened both the tubes as there was minor blockage.. But still I am not able to conceive since 2 months of trial I have got periods on 4 of this month. What should be done please advise?
Recently I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend with all protection. But I'm not having my periods now. I didn't remember the actual date like when my periods should happen. Is there a chance that I might be pregnant. Please help me!
In a regular 25-30 day. Cycle from past 6 months. Which are the safest days for sex. And what if an I pill is taken within 18 hrs. I.E on the 6th day of cycle. What are the chances of pregnancy? How to know that I pill has wrked?
During pregnancy you should consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus.