Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IndukalaYour feedback matters!
Dear doc. Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and we were wearing our underpants. His pre cum may have touched my underpants and I am way too worried and anxious now. I am a hypochondriac and I am afraid. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant. My period is due on 24th.
I had a sex (just rubbed Penis with Virgina) and got period on the next day itself .will I be a pregnant. It happened 27 days back xcatly. Now today I observed 2 drops of blood in my panty. As I'm afraid of pregnancy. Pleas tell me?
I am 15 weeks pregnant, from 7th week onwards have high nausea. I took Doxinate OD for 1 month but there was no relief. Over last 10 days I have started taking Emset 4 OD, but there is no relief still. I have the vomiting sensation throughout the day and vomit about 2-3 times daily. Is there any other medicine that I can try to control this and for how long I will have this nausea continue.
1. Is it right sex during period? Or Any problem? 2. Condom (kamasuthra lubricant condom) is safe for sex? Is any pregnancy occur?
I am having a problem with pregnancy. I have done sex many time. But I didn't get pregnant. Why? I can't understand what's the problem.
I am 37 year and mere period last month kam huye thay or is month nahi huye. Kya mere periods stop ho gaye hai or mujhe abhi bhi baby ho sakta hai ya nahi. F
I am having scanty periods from 2 years my uretus lining (5.1 mm) thin .I take novelon tablets for 2 months and now my doctor prescribed me to take prognova .are synthetic hormones are safe or they increase cancer risk? Can I increase estrogen levels naturally in safe way by any herbal medicine or food?
Hi, I want to ask question about my pregnant wife. She is pregnant 5th month is running. Can we have sex during Pregnancy.
With the advent of refined laparoscopic instruments, it is possible to treat numerous operable gynaecological conditions. With laparoscopic access, we can operate even more complicated cases like severe endometriosis endometriosis, cancers etc. The common diseases which can be treated with laparoscopic surgery are following :
- Bleeding from Vagina: An abnormal form of bleeding from vagina is medically defined as “AUB / DUB (Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding)”. The bleeding problem which is not responding to medicinal treatment can be dealt with Laparoscopy. Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding is due to abnormality in endometrium of uterus which usually responds to medicinal treatment. In cases where medicine is not able to control the symptoms, uterus, along with both fallopian tubes +/- ovaries, can be removed laparoscopically. In another treatment modality, the endometrium (inside lining of uterine cavity) can be ablated to reduce the troublesome bleeding. Latter procedure is done hysteroscopically.
- Fibroid Uterus: Fibroids are commonly found in uterus. Most of the time they are diagnosed on ultrasound ultrasound. Fibroids can cause problem in the form of abnormal bleeding (heavy menstrual flow, irregular menstrual bleeding pattern), painful periods (dysmenorrhea), recurrent miscarriage miscarriage / abortion abortion, infertility infertility etc. Uterine fibroids usually need surgical removal and can be removed laparoscopically as well as hysteroscopically. Any size of the fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic approach.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts are also common finding on ultrasound. Ovarian cysts which persist for longer times, suspicious of cancer cancer, symptomatic (e.g pain pain abdomen) can be removed laparoscopically.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis can present as ovarian endometrioma (Ovarian cyst or chocolate cyst), endometriosis implants implants in pelvis, Adhesions in pelvis (involving uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestinal loops, rectum etc) or as cause of infertility. All these entities can be treated laparoscopically.
- Uterus Prolapse / Vault Prolapse / Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Uterus prolapse into vagina, vaginal vault prolapsing into vagina after hysterectomy hysterectomy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Uterine cancer, Uterine cervix cancer: Cancers of uterus, uterine cervix, ovarian cancers after chemotherapy chemotherapy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery in which tumorous tissue can be removed with more precision.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Extra uterine pregnancy pregnancy e.g. pregnancy in fallopian tube (tubal pregnancy), pregnancy in ovaries (ovarian pregnancy), pregnancy in cervix (cervical pregnancy) can be treated with laparoscopic approach, as per the indications.
- Ovarian Torsion: Due to numerous factors, ovarian tissue twists around its own axis which leads to compromise in its blood supply ultimately leading to infarction of ovarian tissue. Laparoscopically ovaries can be untwisted and fixed to prevent further twisting.
- Recurrent Miscarriage with incompetent cervix: With the incompetent cervix, there are chances of recurrent miscarriage. Few cases of incompetent cervix need cerclage from abdomen which can be performed through laparoscopic approach.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes might get blocked due to infections, adhesion or pressure from mass. In few cases, there is requirement of tubal reconstruction in cases of tubal sterilization. All these fallopian tube blocks can be opened with laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopically.