Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am a 50 yr old lady. I had menopause for the past 5 years and recently I had a slight bleeding. I have been facing a problem of fibroids. My fibroid measures 5x4.6x3.6 inches in the posterior wall. The endometrium canal is mildly thickened and there is mild endometrium hyperplasia. I got a DNC done which showed disordered proliferative type endometrium. Some doctors have suggested me to undergo hysterectomy. After this I also started having a high blood pressure. Is it because of the fibroids? Is it necessary for me to undergo hysterectomy.
Doctor, please tell me the name of regular contraceptive pill. We are doing intercourse regularly without condom. We don't want to use condom & ipill, unwanted-72 etc items.
I am 32years I am trying to conceive. Once I got conceive in 2014jan but due to my back nerve pain. I did abortion. It happened without proper knowledge. Now when I went to doctor here in goa. The doctor told me to take come 25 mg from third day of periods I took for five days. As my periods are regular in 26th or 27th day. So I took in Feb and then on ovulation study my left side ovary egg was in 22mm then doc said to take injection for rapture and I took the injection and me and hus met on this ovulation day. Later after the raptured happened on 15th day of my cycle I took duphaston tablet. And to my surprise I got my periods on 32 day I was so happy when on 27th day I dint got my period. But normally I get blood sporting before 3 to 4 days before periods. So then again doc said that on 7th March which is my first day of my period. Then I take come 25 mg on third day 9th to 13th the come 25 mg. Then on 12th day I went check my ovulation study then my left ovary egg was 32mm. I have no idea I informed to doctor he said to take injection for rapture and I took the injection and on 15th day when I went to check the rapture in evaluation study doc said my rapture is not happened and my left ovary egg 32mm. Then my doc said to not to plan for the child for 2 months. Then he told me to take novelon tablets to on 4th day of period. And to take ovabless. To my surprise I got my period on 29th March again which 23rd day. Please tell me what happening with me. Doc said to try normally coz my egg is realising normally so no need to any medication. Then y I dint conceive on March.. Doc said if in normal way on MAY month I don't conceive then he want to do hcg test. And I heard that hcg test is very painful. Please help. If there is any blockage and then how come ovulation took place every month. Please help me doctor. I am very desperate and depressed to have baby. Does without pain can this hcg test can happen. Please help me.
Hello Dr. last year I was pregnant with a hydrocephalus head baby so it was aborted in fifth month of pregnancy. Now my torch is normal my karyotype is normal n my husband's karyotype is also normal. I want to ask that can I have normal baby ever in my life or my previous history of abortion will affect my baby again.
My friend's daughter had her first periods 2 months back. SINCE THEN THE MONTHLY CYCLE HAS NOT RECURRED. Which doctor shall the girl be referred to for consultation? She is 11 years old.
I have been late on my period for two weeks now. What are the chances of pregnancy without intercourse/sex? (e. G: through dry humping, fingering etc.) If there is no chances for pregnancy, what could be the cause for my period not arriving yet?
Hi, after iui my doctor asked me to use susten 200 twice a day for 18 days as suppository. I am getting periods like cramps in my lower back. It is now 13 days post iui. Is it a sign of periods or does it happen? Am very curious. Ovulated on day 13.
I have done sex, though it was not full sex, as neither sperm has came out, nor my entire pennis entered to vagina, its around 20 days ago, now my partner is worried as she do not want any kid, please help.
My wife is 21 year old and taking dose of 1500 mg levera tablets (500 mg in day 1000 mg in night )everyday since last one and half year. Now we are planning for baby. Is it safe use of these tablets during pregnancy or it has some side effect on child/mother during pregnancy. Please guide us we are very much anxious.
Hello Doctors, My wife is pregnant with 15 Weeks 6 days now and she is having a congenital heart disease from her birth (Severe Pulmonary Stenosis) but no symptoms till now from her birth so my OBG doctor advised to take Fetal Echo on week 21 to check the fetal heart status but here I have doubt like is there any harm to baby due to this ECHO test? And other thing is this the correct period for checking the same? Kindly request some one to answer my query? Thanks.
सर 22 को सेक्स किया था और पीरियड्स का समय है 26 आज 5 तारिक होगई है अभी तक पीरियड नहीं आया है पीरियड लाने के लिए कोई टेबलेट्स का नाम बताये जो आसानी से किसी भी दुकान में मिल सके|(धन्यवाद)
Hello, My wife got delivered a baby girl 15 days back. She is getting excess milk through her breast. Some kind of tightness comes in her breast & due to same suffering some pain in her breast. Kindly advice as your prompt reply really helpful for me.
I am 25 years old female. Now I am pregnant. I have already two children's.l would like to stop my delivery after this. Is there any problems while stopping the delivery? Pls answer me.
My mother ,50 years old has been detected with Vit D deficiency recently. Does this deficiency have any effect on the menstrual cycle?
Hi, Mei 30 years ki female hoon. Meri marriage ko 7 saal ho gye hai. Meri pregnency nahi ho rahi. Last october mei desi dawai khane se pregnency hoyi thi par 3 months baad miscarriage ho gya. Doctor ne kaha baby ki heartbeat nahi thi aur na hi baby develop ho raha tha. Mere sare tests bhi normal. Abortion ke 3 months baad ab hum 2 months se pregnency ke liye try kar rahe hain par kuch nahi. Medicine bhi chal rahi hai meri.
Hi. I have used clomid. Ovulated. Used duphaston. My period was late by 3 days. I had little brown discharge. Nw it's normal. No period hpt negative. what d reason. Am I pregnant r not.
I have suffer in nose bleeding. It's clear at to take a tablet period only. Just I want immediate relief. So give your valuable suggestion.
A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye. For people who have cataract, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a frosty or fogged-up window. Clouded vision caused by cataract can make it more difficult to read, drive a car (especially at night) or see the expression on a friend's face. Cataract often develops slowly and doesn't disturb your eyesight early on. But with time, cataract will eventually interfere with your vision.
At first, stronger lighting and eyeglasses can help you deal with cataracts. But if impaired vision interferes with your usual activities, you might need cataract surgery. Fortunately, cataract surgery is generally a safe, effective procedure.
Causes of Cataracts: Cataracts happens when protein builds up on the lens of your eye, making it cloudy. This prevents light from passing clearly through the lens, causing some loss of vision. New lens cells form on the outside of the lens, and the older cells are compacted into the center of the lens, forming the cataract.
Types of cataract include:
- Age-related cataract: These cataracts form because of of aging.
- Congenital Cataract: Babies are sometimes born with cataracts as a result of an infection, injury, or poor development before they were born, or they may develop during childhood.
- Secondary Cataract: These develop as a result of other medical conditions, like diabetes, or exposure to toxic substances, certain drugs (such as corticosteroids or diuretics), ultraviolet light, or radiation.
- Traumatic cataract: These form after an injury to the eye.
Other thing that can raise your risk of getting cataract includes cigarette smoke, air pollution and heavy drinking.
Symptoms of Cataracts:
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing 'halos' around lights
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Double vision in a single eye
- Surgery: Surgical removal of a cataract is the first and foremost way of dealing with it. The clouded lens is usually removed and is then replaced with a new, artificial lens that will give you improved vision.
- Visual Aids: These aids include lens and eye glasses that will help you see better after the surgery. Cataract glasses usually come in thick and heavy structure. Also, intraocular lens and contact lens can be used by adults who have undergone the surgery. The constant need to remove, clean and re apply makes it inappropriate for young children. Low vision aids can be used before surgery as well, to ensure that best use of the remaining vision is made with the help of video enlargement software and other adaptive means.
- Medication: The use of eye drops and other medication can also help in improving vision without the actual surgery for cataract removal. This is a short term solution that can be prescribed by the ophthalmologist whom you visit. The doctor will usually study the extent of the damage and prescribe this kind of medication for cases that are mild. But finally, surgery will have to be carried out as the progression of the cataract is guaranteed in all cases.
- Soft Lighting: At home and at work, you can make use of soft lighting so that there is less pressure on the eye lens. Also, soft lighting will help you see better without the glare blocking your vision in case of the presence of a cataract.
- Avoiding Intricate Work: One must avoid hobbies and work that require unblinking attention or many hours as this can put a strain on the eyes and even lead to severe headaches. This includes painting, embroidery and carving related activities.
Dealing with a cataract is a matter of going in for surgery and making certain lifestyle changes to avoid injuries due to impaired vision.