Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu K NairYour feedback matters!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BROWN RICE
1.Help to reduce diabetes.
2.Maintain a healthy level of cholesterol.
3.Help in the prevention of various types of cancer.
4.Rich in antidepressant properties.
5.Help to control weight.
6.Boost immune system and healthy bones.
7.Helps in smooth functioning of brain and nervous system.
I have been doing Jelquing for past some time for increasing penis size and I see that my problem of premature ejaculation is going worse. Could jelquing lead to the worsening of PE issue?
Mere private part me 2,3 din se bhut itching or jalan ho rhi h .mujhe bhut problem ho rhi h .plz btaye kya kru n aaj maine (v_wash) use kiya h .phir v problem ho rhi h .plz jldi reply kre.
My father who is 82 years old did not pass urine for about 17 hours. Ultrasound scan showed only about 300-350 ml urine in blader, else the scan was ok. The doctor put urine bag & catheter. The tests lft, renal function, blood sugar, t3, t4, tsh were also ok. Please advice what is the treatment and if any further tests are required. The doctor has put him on urimax one od.
I am 20 years old male. I have gora color but my face near to nose and also nose it have black due to burning of skin. It seems it is sunburn I want to remove this please help.
I am having this problem. The problem is, for the past 3 weeks, I have been having trouble with having bowel movements. I'm usually the type to have only a couple a week anyway, but lately it's been nothing. I've tried drinking more water and eating more fiber and it does nothing but make me have to poop but have nothing comes out. At first I thought it was just constipation, but it's been going on for 3 weeks now. So I tried a laxative and it only made me poop 3 three times. What should I do?
Having a night fall issue in continues nights sometime 5 days in a week, is there any method that I can make my pencil more bigger by nature method, plus I wanna to do for long times.
I get running nose and sneezing very often. It's quite irritating. Also got sinusitis and asthma. It's going on since 15 years. Is their any permanent solution for this.
I got too much anxiety thinking about my previous sex encounter. I didn't eat and sleep well for two days. After that I got burning stomach which still persists after that I got very tiny pimple like thing beneath my tongue without any pain or irritation and my lips skin also peeled a little. Is this may be oral herpes? It's bit separated and not itchy or burn. Just am worried since I received oral sex Please help me.
Hai doctor im having lot of problem with my mood always my pennies getting very high mood and I want not controlled sometimes it will leaked sperm when sex dreams coming so please help me.
Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
Masturbation can damage the genitals
Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
It causes health problems
Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
Masturbation is akin to cheating
Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
It can cause blindness
Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
It causes infertility
Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not
keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- Only men masturbate
- Men and women across the world masturbate.
It can cause erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
- Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate
- Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
- It is only for young people
- Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Alwys feeling like she will fall. Sometimes at night she shouts as she will fall she is suffering from thyroid. So what should I do so that she won't feel like that I have already consulted to eye nd ear doctr so please kindly say what should I do?
I have stomach pain when I am eating food do vomiting and urine color is yellow also did vomiting morning it was very bad smell and orange color.
Do you feel guilty about consuming too much chocolate lately? Well, don’t. Chocolate has various health benefits that even chocoholics are unaware of, which makes moderate amounts of chocolate a must add to your diet.
Here are a few reasons why you should be consuming more chocolate:
- High nutritional value: Switching to dark chocolates is a wise choice as they are packed with a number of nutrients, which makes it equivalent to any other healthy food nutritionists recommend. 100 grams of dark chocolate contains 11 grams of fibre and is packed with zinc, iron, phosphorous and potassium, which classifies it as a nutritious choice.
- Helps in promoting better sexual health: Chocolate is a popular aphrodisiac, which has been known to stimulate blood flow to the different parts of the body. Indulging in chocolate also helps you to get rid of apprehensions; which is why consuming chocolate acts as a sex stimulator.
- Helps in preventing diabetes and reduces cholesterol: It is ironic how the intake of dark chocolate in moderation prevents the onset of diabetes. The cocoa present in chocolate is proven to improve insulin sensitivity thereby delaying diabetes. The high content of flavonoids in chocolate also helps in reducing cholesterol which lowers hypertension and the risk of suffering from coronary diseases and ailments.
- Chocolate might prevent cancer: Cocoa present in chocolates contains ‘pentameric procyanidin’ which restricts the ability of cancerous cells to multiply and spread. When cancer patients were treated with pentameric procyanidin, it was observed that the required protein for multiplication of cancerous cells was restrained and their division was blocked.
The major health benefits of eating chocolate coupled with the relief a bar provides during PMS and pregnancy, advances the delicious food item to the category of healthy food. Hence, consumption of chocolate in moderate amounts daily is something you shouldn’t refrain from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.