Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu K NairYour feedback matters!
Hello, meri age 45 hai, mujhe pet ki problem h, mai pure din me 10 times, 8 times bar potty (letrin) jate h, loose motion type nhi hoti h, kbhi sukhi hoti h, kbhi ptli, lekin jyadatr sukhu potty hoti h, thora thora krke din me bhoot bar jate h, pet me bharipn rehta hai jiski vjeh se breath krne me problem hota h, aisa lgta h jaise kch pet me rkha h uljhn malum deta h. Maine ultrasound b kraya but reports Normal thi, mera gastro vale doctor se ilaz b chl rha lekin koi b fayda nhi, pure din bhot bar fresh hona jana pdhta h. Jin doctor se ilaz chl rha h unki medicine me jaise. Enzispor, Deltone, triplent 10, mebiz sr, folfit. Itni medicine chl rhi h ar ye mai le b rhi hu but koi fayda nhi, please help kijiye ki kya kru mai.
I am a 22 year male. I had a severe left ear pain. I went to an ent he said solid wax problem. After a week he cleaned the solid wax. Bt still now both the ears pain.
I have very short duration sex time. I want it to long last for a minimum period of 15 minutes. So please your ideas.
Hi sir, My mom is getting knee pain for last 3 months Doctor is giving painkiller tab We had done ex ray but he is telling at this age it will happen My mom age is 55. Dr. has given exercise but no effect Please tell me what to do or medicine I don't want painkiller tab, it get relief but all her face become big I means sujj jata hay. Let me know what to do.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.
I am suffering from night fall. What should I do for a well sleep? & what should I eat for better health?
For e. G I am stuffing from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am 24 and I have a habit of masturbating regularly. It is very rare when I dont masturbate. I am worried about my health even though I cant control. What should I do. Is there anything to worry about will I get affected with this? Please advise.
I am going to have sex with my newly wedded wife. Since I am a virgin I want to know how to stand long.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
I am suffering from cold and a deep fever from last fifteen days and I am not able to cure my weakness so tell me the efficient way to overcome these weakness.
I am 18 yes old and I am suffering by pimples and peptic ulcers type pimple on my scrotum and there is transparent liquid if I squeeze. These are about 2 cm in diameter and it itches a lot. I feel shy for consulting the Dr. Please tell me about a best cream and medicines which I can directly buy from clinic. These pimples are since two months. Recently I am also facing rashes and dryness which cause itching. Please help.
My wife aged about 33 years complaining in lower abdomen near ovaries on both sides as also in her back. Three months back an ultrasound was done in which in right ovary a hemorrhagic cist was detected. The doctor suggested me to take ovaral-g for four months, same has now about to complete but she is not getting change in pain. Apart from it she is complaining pain in her ribs in chest please suggest medicine/ mode of treatment.
Night fall due to the my dreams. regular after a gap of one two days specially at day sleep. Smoker non drinker.
1) eat in regular interval. 2)avoid fasting or skipping meal 3)eat fiber rich diet in interval like carrot cucumber . 4) have 1 to 2 fruits per day. 5)avoid coconut and palm oil use peanut oil sunflower olive oil. Daily brisk walk for 1 hour.