Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu AdarshYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 32 yrs old women iam suffering from infection in my private part vagina its paining and burning please suggest the treatment
Pregnancy is that period of time in a woman's life when she is excited about giving birth to her baby. She is not only responsible to keep herself healthy, but her baby is also her responsibility. What she eats, how she lives and her daily routine will affect the baby. Thus, to have a healthy pregnancy it is necessary that you exercise regularly and eat well. You should also avoid those things that may hurt your baby.
Take care of what you eat:
During pregnancy it is important to get proper nutrition so that you and your baby are healthy. For slow and gradual weight gain, it is necessary to pay close attention to the folic acid, calcium and iron intake. However, if you are obese, then your weight gain regime will be different from others.
The diet during pregnancy should include:
- Intake of fruit and vegetables is important as they are good sources of vitamins, minerals and even fiber. They are good for digestion and also help in preventing constipation. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
- During pregnancy carbohydrates are also important as they act as an important source of energy. Different food items that are rich in carbohydrates are potatoes, bread, breakfast cereals, pasta, rice, noodles, millet, maize, oats, yams, sweet potatoes, and corn meal. It is better to eat whole grains and potato with the skin on as they are rich in fiber.
- Intake of protein is very important during pregnancy, and thus you should take lean meat, pulses, beans, nuts, fish, and eggs. All these items should be cooked well so that you do not face any problem in digestion during pregnancy.
- It is also necessary to eat dairy products like milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt during pregnancy. They are important because they contain the calcium and nutrients that are necessary for the growth of the baby.
What to avoid?
Just as you should eat certain food items to be healthy, there are certain foods that must be avoided to be fit and healthy. Avoid the following during pregnancy
- Drugs and alcohol
- Medicines that are not prescribed by your physician
- Smoking tobacco
- Fried and oily food
- Fishes those are rich in mercury like shark, tilefish, swordfish and those fishes that are caught in local waters are not considered safe.
- Too much intake of caffeine is also hazardous for a pregnant lady.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned diet tips you can keep your baby and yourself healthy. Always get advice from your physician for any decision that you take during pregnancy.
I have breast pain juzt ten days after my period get over. And 2 month before I took morning after pill? Is this the reason.
I make sex with my bf without take any precaution. Please prescribe any medicine or pills not to make pregnant to me. As early as possible. I do not faith on market available pills that's why I want to consult. And please prescribe medicines.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.
Me and my wife doing sex for a month, wife gets her period after 40 days what are the cause she is not getting pregnant.
Sir. Me and my girlfriend had sex last month. August 10 was her menses date. We semen didn't enter into her vagina, but there may be a chance for rubbing there. She swallowed my semen a lot during sex. Is that the reason for late menses date. Including today ,it became 6th day after date of menses. So did she get pregnant or swallowing semen will delay periods? Help me please.
I got two operations first baby has no problem she was born healthy and second baby was born on april7 2014 and she has heart problem we came to know this after delivery of 10 days it was so critical. In hyd lotus hospital they have done TGA surgery after surgery the nextday mrng 11 she died.I have also done tubectomy during my delivery.Now i am not able to know what to do either recanalization or ivf ,ivf low success rate and recanalization prob of ectopic pregnancy but i want my own one child and i also dont know which is the best hosp and higher success rate please doctor suggest me.
Does drinking coffee daily is good for health and weight loss? What is the right time to drink it? And which coffee should I take black coffee or milk coffee?
I am suffering from low placenta in the fifth month of pregnancy having light spotting what precaution should I take.
I have pcos problem from around 10 years. Consulted many doctors. They gave me BCPs for regularising it. But all and all in vein. I am fed up of all these things. Today my condition is that I am not getting periods since last 3 months. I am not married not physically intimated and clearly not pregnant. Situation is worst with my mental peace. I am fed up with that allopathy treatments because doctors say that there is no permanent cure. Only thing they want to do is to put me on medication until I complete my family and suggesting me to get marry soon and start family. I am literally fed up with this disease. Pls help me out any one. Is there any way to make my life normal again like via homeopathy, Naturopathy. Pls help me pls.
Hi. I am 31 year female having problem in conceiving. I have balanced translocation of 2 and 4 with large break points. Kindly suggest what can be done in my case. I am trying to conceive from 4 years.
My frnd has gone with unprotected sex on 26th Oct. Her LMP was 29th September 2016. It was safe period for her. N the ejaculation was outside. She is afraid of unwanted pregnancy, she was expecting menses today. BT till now no menses have occurred. What she shud do. Plzzz help.
Thank you If I do check beta hcg on 24th day, wat should the reading for positive pregnancy Is it the right time for blood test.
Hello Doctor, I am 21 years old girl. Mujhe kuch confirm kerna hai aapse. Meri problem ye hai ki maine 4th june ko sex kia tha with my partner and uske 15 days baad mujhe periods aa gaye the and fir july mein bhi aaye and august mein bhi. periods to aa rhe Hain sex krne k baad fir bhi mujhe doubts hai k kahin main pregnant to nai. Aur pet thoda bhaari sa lgta hai mujhe thoda fulla fulla sa. Kya reason ho skta hai iska Dr. Please suggest me something. Kya main sach mein pregnant hu ya mera veham hai ye. Aur kya periods aate rhe sex kerne ke baad fir bhi koi pregnant ho skta hai kya.
Hello doctors, I had a sex with my fiancee during the month of April from 22nd, 23,26,27,28th all in protective condition. She ate a I pill tablet on 26th later her period date is on 7th may and it come late by 3 days on 12th may and last for 4 days. Now the next period Date is 10th June and late almost by 3 weeks. Please suggest what need to be done. Now she is feeling headache and pain in stomach with weakness. She is fasting as ramadan In progress. Please suggest what need to be done.
I am 21 year old I am pregnant but I dont want child so Please suggest solution .( period 40 to 45 days)without side effect thanks.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most