Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indranil ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from 4 mm to 5 mm gallbladder stones what is symptoms for the same I faced lot of vomiting and loose motion ?
I had got effected with allergy that had appearing like ring worm as round on "thigh" especially on joints sir and it have severe itching in night time and I had used kz soap 75gm but no use. Dear sir suggest me or prescribe medication to get relief from this allergy. Thank you sir.
What is the home remedy for Peripheral neuropathy (Background - Diabetic Type -2< hyperglycemia, ranges between 180-250)
I have Hepatitis B about 3weeks. I was already Used Ayurvedic medicines. Now Going without no medicines. Can I Use allopathy? What Should I Do?
I am 18 years old and whenever I run daily in the morning I am getting pain in the right side rib and before my leg had been broken now when I run somewhat paining heavily so what should I do sir?
Hello sir, i'm rajneesh. Sir i've a running nose for last 2 years. I wanted to know what could be the reason and what are the medicines to cure it. Waiting for your valuable reply. Thankyou.
My age is 43 and married. I have noticed from last 2 to 3 years I have some problem during sex. First of all strength of the penis is weak and early discharge. During sex it turns to soft slowly. I can't share to anybody due to personal reason. Please tell me how to eradicate the problem. Thanks, Kaushik.
I am 20 years my head is very paining always I am farustat and I am very crying because my head is very paining.
My penis is not perfect in size according to my age. Please recommend some natural things to make my body perfect.
Are indigestion - gas problems related with stiff neck and migraine (one-sided headaches)? I am a 22 years old Student and get these issues which has immensely troubled my attention and work. Also, should I do any Internal tests to review risks as I tend to get throbbing pain in my stomach. Kindly help.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.