Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IndraYour feedback matters!
As I am 26 and my girlfriend is 26 and she is virgin ,we are getting difficulties during intercourse ,it pain her a lot as her hymen is not broken ,so what should we do to enjoy our sex life Please guide us.
Hi Now we r doing baby plan and our intercourse date was in 9th day, 10th day, 12th and 18th. My last period was 26th Oct. It happening 4 or 6 days before last period date. But still it is not happened. Last 3 days now I am feeling heavy breast, morning sickness, gastric problem and pain like period time. So my question is can you please tell 1) why I am feeling like this? 2) is it a pregnancy possibility.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My friends age is 17 She had sex and took ipill within 2 hours of sex now it has been one month passed she had a slight bleeding today. Any Chance of Pregnancy?
I am 5 months pregnant yesterday I had sex with my husband after a long gap. The next day evening I had a thin thread like white discharge. Is it normal?
Hello doctor. I am 28 year married woman and planning for baby. Recently 2 month ago I got married. Usually my periods use to last for 4-5 days, but now this month it last only for 2 days. My back is paining continuously from then. So please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy?
Hi, I had my last period on 6th may. Had unprotected sex on 12th may. Took ipill same day within 3 hours of sex. Got next period on 18th may till 21st. Again I had sex in 22nd (not sure protected/ unprotected). My next period is due on 6th june. Currently having light abdominal discomfort and leg pain. When will I get my period? Is it any chances of getting pregnant? Please help!
Hi doctors My doctor told me to do at least 5iui before going for ivf .Due to I have pcos prob and hubby sperm count low (varicose vein in testicles left side) and one relative told me to do acupuncture to regulate period and 'll conceive soon suggestions about this method please.
What happens if the male drink a girls vaginal discharge like white water or a male drink a girls periods blood or discharge.
I have ultra sound today & ground 4.3 * 4.2 c.m cyst in right ovary. I'm tensed. Pls give suggestion. I'm also a blood sugar patient.
My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?
I am suffering for some infection. I feel there is very heat in my body. My feet, hand,ear gets red and started burning. Even if I will eat medicine like crocin I get red fully with some itching. My treatment is going on .I m recommending Ayurveda so doc told me there is pitta which should come out so I had done panchakrma treatment but still I am suffering. also I am get periods only for max 3 days with average bleeding .so pls advice me some better solution.
Hello me 5 months 12 days se pregnant hu. 1 month se mujhe kamar me dard hota hai raat ko 11 or 12 baje ke baad. Din me koi problem nahi hai. To kya yeh normal hai ya koi problem ki nishaani.
I'm 24 ange man. Me and my girlfriend mates tomorrow, from that we have a tension about the chances or pregnancy. Her periods last date was 25th August. Is there is any possibility for pregnancy doctor.
I have a unprotected gay sex I had anal sex with a guy but I have some doubt about my std situation if I want to test for chlamydia what should I need to do.
Fertility is a potential for reproduction. In other words, fertility is an ability to have babies or to reproduce. When fertility rate in a community, increases more babies are born. To produce an offspring it depends on age, health and other factors of the woman. When we talk about fertility rates it means the number of births that happen during a certain time period in a specific location. On the other end, lack of ability to reproduce is termed as infertility. There are various treatments to deal with fertility issues and one of the ancient and natural as well as a trusted treatment is Ayurveda.
Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like blocked fallopian tubes, a defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility. In males. infertility may have anatomical, psychological, hormonal or lifestyle related causes. The cause of infertility in approximately 20% of couples can't be determined using the currently available methods of investigation. From Ayurvedic perspectives, shukra dhatu can get affected by various physical, mental causes and even by serious diseases. Poor quality shukra dhatu can cause infertility in males & females.
Failure to reproduce
Ayurveda For Infertility
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men, the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to the transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then, according to Ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.
Foods to Nourish All Seven Dhatus (Bringhana)
- Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables
- Dairy proteins, including milk, lassi, and panir (a fresh cheese made of milk)
- Whole grains
- Mung dhal
- Soaked almonds or soaked walnuts
- Dried fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears
- If your digestion is strong, eat urad dhal (available at Indian grocery stores) cooked with equal parts turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
- A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion.
Foods to Enhance the Reproductive Tissue (Vrishya)
- Date-milk shake
- Mango milkshake
- Rice pudding
Spices such as ajwain powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin.
In general, it's important to eat a wide variety of foods in order to receive all the essential nutrients. Keep trying new vegetables and fruits, and rotate your menus to make sure you're not eating the same thing day after day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.