Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indira Seshan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira SeshanYour feedback matters!
My wife got menses on 19th oct (last day) and we both had sex on 23rd and today is the 7th day today we gone for urine test it shows negative so again how many days we need to go for test for final confirmation or today test is the final confirmation.
I am 26 Years old. Got married last year. I have PCOD problem and my BMI is 36. Will letrozole 2.5 mg starts from D2 to D6 help me to get pregnant. 3 months before I took CCQ50 mg, but failed. Can you pls suggest me.
I had sex with my boy friend 3 days ago and I don't want to get pregnancy how can I avoid suggest me the better way.
Sir, I have done sex with prostitute 5 to 6 times .sir 45 days ago I did sex with a prostitute and after that after 10 days I suffered from cough and cold thereafter I got recovered and again after one month I did sex with other prostitute and a drunk rum on the same day and there after I took bath on the next day I suffered from heavy dry cough and cold. And it lasts for 4 days and after my converted with sputum. And it is still continuing to a little extent and 15 days before I skipped two day breakfast and after that I got sudden jerk on my pain and I felt tingling and prick. There after taking medicines lik antihistamine. The tingling a pain or jerk converted to on the internal part of my body. I feel to little extent sweat at night from 3 days. Now I took amoxicillin and I got pain on my penis and after urination ok. Sir guide me m I suffering from any std or what. I am afraid to get test.
Does enlarged yolk sack always end in miscarriage or abortion? My last usg shows proper growth of the baby with 177 heartbeat but got enlarged yolk sac almost 9 mm.
Hi I am 36 years old my period stop in 3 year and I have not any child how to get pregnant? Please advise.
Immediately after hair transplantation, you need to exercise little extra care to derive the best benefits. This includes immediate postoperative care, some common with most other surgeries and some very specific to hair transplantation.
The following things will happen immediately after transplant, throughout the first week:
- Immediately after surgery, like any other surgery requiring anesthesia, there will be slight drowsiness and so it is advisable to arrange for a drive.
- Expect some mild swelling and soreness that can be managed with rest and anti-inflammatories.
- There will also be a tight and itchy feeling in areas where transplant has been done.
- Spray water or saline every half an hour to keep the scalp moist in both the recipient and the donor sites. This promotes healing and also reduces the itchy feeling in these sites.
- Thermal shock would be applied to areas to damage the existing follicles and new stem cells would be transplanted. This can also produce a warm feeling, sometimes referred to as 'thermal shock'.
- In some people, there could be scab formation which occurs due to fall of the topmost transplanted hair follicles.
- If you have undergone a micrograft, then you will have a compression bandage around your head. This should be in place for a day and will cause a tight feeling.
- Sleep with your head elevated with a couple of pillows.
- The first day after surgery, hair needs to be washed under the supervision of a physician or a nurse. Use a shampoo, which contains tea tree oil.
- It is recommended to shampoo your hair regularly from day 2, as it is required to remove the dirt, blood, and oil that often accumulates at the recipient's site. This also helps to controlling infection, which is common post surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before you resume coloring your hair, use of hair sprays, gels, and other hair care products.
- All transplant surgeries require stitches. If the suture material is absorbable, there is no need to follow-up for removal. If it is not of absorbable material, they need to be removed after 2 weeks' time.
- Please do not get into a regular exercise routine for up to 6 weeks. Cycling, gymming, swimming, golfing, etc., are to be avoided until the scalp is completely dry and to avoid stretching of the scar.
Everyone's body is unique and responds differently to hair transplantation. Go for periodic review with your doctor to understand how your body is responding.