Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
By doing deep vaginal oral sex with my gf eating vaginal fluid her. But before sex we wash our gender properly and both hiv-ve. What type of infection occur on my health Like hepatitis A B C or syphilis orhiv Give your ans in brief.
Hi sir. I am newly marriage couple doing intercourse my partner cause irritation. After completed sex also long time irritation in there. What is the problem tell me.
I am a 25 years old girl. I have. hemophilia type 7. I am going to marry my lover in 4 months. If I pregnant any problem for this.
I am 40 years old lady. Recently find out I having multiple fibroid inside and outside the uterus. One is 13.5 cm and entire is small. What is the remedy to reduce fibroid without an immediate surgery.
I inside my penis inside my girlfriend's vagina unprotected Just 2-3 times and removed it . I am 101 percent sure I did not ejaculate inside her . I just wanted to be double sure Is that all right ? I am really tensed right now .
Hii am 22years old, on feb 8 me and my boyfrnd had gone for picnic he rubbed his pennis on the top of my pussy. He said that he didin't had any sperm but iam tensed and taken premolut-n tablets 2 per day for 5 days and got periods after 4 days that is on feb 19. Bleeding was normal a bit heavy too like my normal periods but only lasted for 4 days. After my periods that is from the 5th day iam having white milky discharge, back pain, head ache and discomfort in my stomach. I don't know whether it is my psychological feeling or else but iam very tensed. Am i pregnant? please help me.
summer is here to stay.
We are trying for pregnancy from last 1 year. We have done semen analysis, HSG, and now we are doing follicular study. Now it's 2nd cycle. Doctor has given tablets Mvista, Maturova from day 2nd to day 7th. 2 days before (on day 13th of cycle) my follicle size is 24 mm. Doctor gave me hcg injection & advised to take susten tablets for 15 day (daily 2). Yesterday in ultrasound Sonography it is showing 32 mm size & cyst formed. There is pain in my ovary. What we should do next. Please give me information about cyst. I am scared about cyst. What could be the next treatment?
Hi I am 16 week pregnant and still not feeling anything also I dont think my weight got gained as I was 59 in the previous and in 2nd month it got 57 but now again after a month it's ended to 58 I weigh almost everyday but it fluctuates to 57-58 not crossing 59 what is wrong also my diet is just normal I dont feel hungry every 2 hrs In-fact I just take a gap long of 6-7 hrs without eating is everything ok with me?
In what cases a pregnant woman can have 7 normal like periods during pregnancy? Is it common or rare to have normal like periods during whole pregnancy?
One of the silent diseases in the female population, endometriosis can be symptomless for years and sometimes even decades, but can sometimes manifest itself quickly. The uterus is lined on the inner side by a tissue known as endometrium. When this tissue is found in other parts (fallopian tubes, abdomen, near the ovaries, etc., it is known as endometriosis.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
- Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
- Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
- Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
- Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Diagnosis: A detailed patient history, discussion on symptoms followed by ultrasound and laparoscopy can help in diagnosing endometriosis.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms:
- Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
- If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest.
I'm 28 years old female and used feminol to regularise my periods as I have pcos. But doctor advised me to take pills for three month as I went to yoga and with an intention to treat naturally I stopped taking pills for third month. Does it make any difference.
If you are experiencing lower back pain during pregnancy, you should know that it is a common complaint. The lower back pain may occur because of several factors associated with pregnancy. You gain weight, your center of gravity shifts and your hormones relax the ligaments present in your pelvic joints. There are several ways by which you can reduce your lower back pain during pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Practice good posture: As the baby grows inside you, your center of gravity changes in a forward direction. You may feel like falling forward and may lean back for prevention. This strains the lower back muscles and causes back pain during pregnancy. You need to maintain a good posture. Always stand tall and straight, hold your chest up high, and keep your shoulders backwards and relaxed. You should not lock your knees.
- Get proper gear: Get adequate gear for dealing with lower back pain during pregnancy. You must wear low heeled shoes having good arch support. Avoid wearing flat heeled shoes and high heels, which will shift your balance more forward, thereby increasing the chances of falling. You can also opt for a maternity support belt. This additional support might be helpful for you.
- Lift properly: While you are lifting an object, you should squat down, lifting your legs and arms. Do not bend at your waist and lift with your back. Know your limits before lifting anything.
- Sleep on your side: Sleep on your sides keeping your knees bent, instead of your back during pregnancy. You may also use support pillows between your knees, under your abdomen and at your back.
- Hot and cold massage: Although this method is not effective for long term relief, massaging your lower back with a hot pad followed by an ice pack may be effective for temporary pain relief.
- Engage in regular physical activity: Regular physical activity helps you in keeping your back strong and also relieves pain during pregnancy. You should opt for mild exercises such as walking and water exercises. You should consult a physical therapist for showing you effective stretches and aerobic exercises which are beneficial.
You can try stretching your lower back, resting your hands and knees and keeping your head in line with your back. Pull your stomach in, rounding your back a bit, and hold the position for some seconds. Several other complementary therapies are also effective in curing lower back pain during pregnancy.
I'm pursuing 4 month pregnancy and now I feel very painful, if I eat and drink anything got a pain in stomach and its endless. I do all test with ultrasound but all reports negative. So what should I do because I can not hold this painful moments.
I had sex with my wife on June 19th 2016. She's last period date is June 1st. Till day period not happened. How to confirm she's carrying or not. Now we are not planed for baby. Please suggest.
I want to know after 35 years for females fertile eggs in ovaries will gradually become less and chances of pregnancy is completely less. Is it true?
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.