Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Indira RaoYour feedback matters!
If I my last menstrual begins on the 23 of November 2015. And my due date is August 29 2016, can it be dated when I got pregnant? Please help My period cycle is about 31 days and last for 5 dsys.
From my 10th standard. I have an smell in my underwear. It's smells like urine. Can it b coz recently read that it can be symptom of sexually transmitted disease. please can I get a detail information any these issue.
Recently my mother has witnessed, near her thigh & knees area, thin pink veins, very prominent. Kindly suggest something, if it's a reason to worry?
Having intercourse during periods , does it reduce the flow of periods ? I had on my 2nd day and now on 4th day flow of periods has reduced.
She is having problems during menstrual Irregular, highly painful, heavy bleeding since last one year. She is 52 years and she shud have had menopause now but no. Pls advise. Rgds.
Is Green tea more effective for skin and health? I take green tea. And I have a stool problem. There is any problem for me.
What are the causes for benign serous cystadenoma? Is this common for girls aging 17-18? And if not common what precautions needs to be taken.
My vagina is very soft. After sex it pain much more and I couldn't enjoy more and more. So I want to make my pussy hard. My boobs are much small, I fucked more for make my boobs bigger but they not. My boyfriend has small penis I want it biggest like pornstars cock. I watch porn daily and masturbate daily is it affect me?
I'm 25 years old female got married in 2014 and I have vaginal pain and white discharge for the past four months. The pain is increasing day after day. Now the discharge color is changed to red and I found blood presence in that discharge.
Miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion that occurs around the first to second trimester of pregnancy; wherein the foetus is automatically expelled from the uterus due to its inability to survive because of environmental influences or chromosomal abnormalities.
Unless the miscarriage occurs due to a severe health issue, the fertility of the woman may not necessarily be compromised. Studies show that one miscarriage doesn’t predict the possibility of a future one. Once the bleeding and pain subside, it is the emotional trauma that must be addressed to begin with which poses a greater threat than the physical one.
The fertility of the woman remains unaltered and the body can be ready after the menstrual cycle returns to normal. However, it still requires some time for the woman to be physically and emotionally prepared to go through another pregnancy. The medical history and reasons behind miscarriage must be evaluated before the couple decides to try again.
Complications after miscarriage only occur if the woman is above 35 years of age or has a rather unhealthy lifestyle. The concept of fertility varies from person to person and it isn’t possible to pass a common judgement about fertility in this scenario.
The gynaecologist mostly suggests couple therapy after the trauma of the miscarriage. The psychological loss is given more importance before considering another attempt by most doctors. The fertility loss only occurs with age and unhealthy lifestyle and it is widely accepted and proven that a miscarriage has little or nothing to do with it.
Ways to Increase Fertility
If a couple is certain they are ready to conceive again, there are a few things a woman can do to help her chances of becoming pregnant-
- The first thing to do is to stop any unhealthy habits. These include smoking, drug use, or alcohol abuse. It’s reported that high consumption levels of caffeine are detrimental to conception so that should also be limited.
- Eliminating stress can also help. Eliminating stress is one of the most important factors in having a successful pregnancy. So, it makes sense that getting over-stressed can reduce fertility levels.
- Eat healthy. If depression was experienced due to the miscarriage, it’s possible that the woman’s diet has not been the healthiest. It’s common for women who have experienced a miscarriage to have a loss of appetite and not eat enough or to eat out of sorrow, eating too much. More attention should be paid to the diet and more healthy foods added to meals.
Talk to a Doctor
If a couple is having issues with fertility after early miscarriage, they should talk to a doctor. There are many options available. More than likely, the first thing the doctor will do is to test fertility levels of both the man and the woman. If you don't want to visit a doctor for this, there is a new at-home kit available called Fertell. This test, retailing for approximately $100, measures fertility levels for both a man and a woman.
If it is found that there is a loss of fertility after early miscarriage, fertility drugs or therapies may be prescribed for a period of time.
The doctor may report that there are no issues with fertility. At this point, it would be a good idea to use an ovulation predictor in order to time effective intercourse. This isn't the most romantic idea, but it may well be one of the most logical ways for a couple to conceive.
Fertility is not normally decreased after miscarriage. A woman's fertility levels return to normal as soon as her menstrual cycle returns. Fertility may be decreased due to emotional issues as a result of the miscarriage. However, if a couple is ready, both physically and emotionally, there should be no physiological hindrances to conception.
The decision to try again is not an easy one. However, fertility won't typically be an issue.
During mensural cramp. I'm suffering from too much of stomach pain. If I take tablets ly thn my stomach pain cures. Can you give me any suggestions to avoid tablets and avoid stomach pain during those periods. N i'm too lean can you give me some suggestions too become fat.
I am 22 years old. Me and my gf had sex on 13th oct. The next day she took an ipill. On 20th oct she start bleeding. She bleed for around sex days. After that till now she do not get her period. There is any chance of pregnancy.
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am unable to feed my child due to less formation of milk. Can you guide me how milk. Production can increase.
Sir, my wife used some medicines to get pregnant. From the starting of the pregnancy time she had pain on neck, the right side of neck. Now she gave me a baby. After the delivery also the pain with her. Her doctor said its natural during pregnancy time. Now that pain become very high. Sir what is the reason for this kind of pain?
If I made sex without condoms, is there a chance to get pregnant just after completing the menstrual cycle?
My wife is 46 years old female. She is complaining about the right side of her chest becoming heavy at times. Some time later the chest becomes normal. She is physically fit and has normal blood pressure & blood sugar. What is the cause of the chest becoming heavy at times? What should she do? What medicines should she take?
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.