Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IndiraYour feedback matters!
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge, it is a natural defense mechanism to maintain chemical balance of vagina as well as to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissue, it is normal discharge but if the amount of discharge is increase with foul smell it is due to vaginal infection or sexual transmitted disease. In pregnancy or before menses leucorrhea is normal!
1- Maintain personal hygiene.
2- Take proper diet.
3- Wash your intimate area regularly.
4- If its caused by std or pid, then consult a doctor.
I had intercourse on 12 August without protection and after 10 hrs I have taken pills and on 14 August I have again taken pill by mistake and know after 3 days i'm bleeding its not like periods but when i'm going to washroom then I am bleeding. So what is this please tell i'm very disturbed.
पाचन क्रिया वह प्रक्रिया है जिसके द्वारा भोजन को ऐसे रूप में तोड़ा जाता है जिससे वो हमारे शरीर में रक्त प्रणाली द्वारा अवशोषित हो सके और हमारे शरीर को पोषण व ऊर्जा प्रदान करने के लिए कोशिकाओं तक अवशोषित को पहुचाया जाये।
यह पूरी प्रक्रिया मुख से शुरू होती है जब हम भोजन को चबाते व निगलते है।
हमारे लार में ऐसे एंजाइम होते है जो भोजन से स्टार्च को छोटे-छोटे अणुओं में तोड़ता है।
सारी बीमारियों का कारण आतें होती है, आंतों की अच्छे से सफाई ना होने की बजह से हमारा पेट बीमारियों का घर बन जाता है। यदि शरीर को अन्दर से साफ रखने की हमारी प्रक्रिया दुरस्त है तो हमें बीमारियों से बचे रह सकते हैं। जब भी हमारे शरीर में अल्सर, ट्यूमर, कैंसर, पाइल्स, फिस्तुला, फिसर, एसिडिटी और कब्ज़ जैसी बीमारियां होती है, यदि हम इनके बारे में थोड़ा जानने की कोशिश करे और होने के कारण को सोचे तो इन बीमारियों की जड़ पेट से ही शुरू होती है। तो अगर इन बीमारियों से बचे रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे ज्यादा जरूरी है कि हमारा पेट व आंते बिल्कुल साफ रहें यानी हमारी पाचन क्रिया व उत्सर्जन क्रिया दोनो सही से काम करें।
डॉ. आर.के. अग्रवाल कहते हैं कि हम जो भी खाते हैं उसके साफ होने या पचने के पीछे एक पूरी विधी है।
समीकरण – हम जो भी खाते हैं = क्या पचा + अपशिष्टों के बाहर जाने का रास्ता।
हमारे पेट को पूरी तरह साफ होना चाहिए 12घण्टे में नहीं तो 24 में सही।
अगर सफाई की प्रक्रिया सही चली तो आपका अतिरिक्त वजन कभी भी नहीं बढ़ेगा और अगर बढ़ा तो इसका मतलब अपशिष्ट हमारे शरीर में ही इकठ्ठे हो रहे हैं। और अगर बहुत अधिक मात्रा में वजन घटा तो इसका मतलब आपके भोजन के पोषक तत्व भी शरीर के बाहर जा रहे हैं। ये दोनों ही अवस्था हमारी पाचन क्रिया के सही से काम ना करने की बजह से होता है।
पढ़े इस परिस्थिति में बॉवेल क्लीन्ज और किडनी क्लीन्ज किस तरह से आपकी सहायता कर सकते हैं।
इस पूरी प्रक्रिया में अपशिष्ट पुरानी कोशिकाएं व बिना पचा हुआ भोजन है जो की पेट में पहुंचता है और वहां से आंतों द्वारा बाहर कर दिया जाता है।
हम SSOHM में चाहता है लोग समझ सके की अभी भी आपके शरीर को सफाई करने में देरी नहीं हुई है। हम केवल आपके शरीर को साफ ही नहीं बल्कि कई खतरनाक बीमारियों से भी बचाएंगे।
जिससे आप जीवन पर्यन्त निरोगी रह सकें।
I just had an intercourse with my girlfriend, the girls age is 16 i'm not sure weather I ejaculated inside ! Or not ! I just wanted to confirm what are the best method to prevent pregnancy! And is i pill is a good option? Side effects of it!
Be it burgers, bagels, muffins, sandwiches or simple toasts, bread has made headway into the diets of a huge portion of the populace. Although a staple diet for many since time immemorial, the consumption of bread has increased extensively in the recent past. But, which type of bread should we intake to incur the best health impacts is a question that bothers many. The general assumption is that the wholegrain variety is the best alternative. However, the barrage of marketing tactics makes it impossible to distinguish the best variety from the others.
There are a whole lot of myths surrounding the best variety of bread and you must choose wisely before settling for one particular type. It is expedient to look beyond the overt appearance or the name of the bread, one needs to be wary of the ingredient before taking a call.
Mostly, white bread is made out of refined flour which is often striped off essential nutrients and fibers. To worsen the situation, white bread is often bleached with certain chemicals to enhance its appearance.
Certain assumptions deem brown bread as the healthier option. Unfortunately, it isn't true always. More often than not, brown bread is simply white bread with artificial coloring added to it or is caramelized. They essentially add no surplus nutritional value.
Similarly, multigrain bread can often mislead the consumers about its health impacts. Unlike whole wheat bread, multigrain breads are usually chemically treated with softened grains. This does not effectively recover the lost nutrients of the bread.
Whole wheat bread has more pronounced health benefits. It contains more wheat germ and fibers in comparison to the more processed varieties of bread. Having evaded the toxic additives, it has relatively healthier effects on our blood sugar levels.
As you realize that the bread that you eat does not necessarily affect your health favorably, wisdom lies in seeking out the least harmful variety. In that context, rye bread or spelt bread contains greater amount of minerals. Besides, bread made from barley, oats and millets have greater mineral content than the commercially hybridized varieties and promote better health.
Respected Doctors, I am 45 years old 9 years married and my wife age 29 years. Her period 1 or 2 days late when me use condoms for birth control but her period in normal cycle when she use ocp. Why this happened. Also I want to know withdrawn method useful or risk?
Hi My Wife pregnant hai tou kya multiPlex me movie dekhne ja sakta hai kya koi side effect toh nahi hoga waha ke sounds se.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
Hi I'm a vegetarian and my age is 25 and my weight is 65 and I want to reduce my weight at least 10 kg and I hv also PCOS pbm so please guide me how to reduce weight. I'm thinking to take aloe Vera juice daily but I don't know is it good for my health or not? please tell me should I take aloe Vera juice or not?
Hi I am 34 years female, today is my 16th day my follicle got raptured by 10.30 am. Yesterday night we had sex. Can we have sex tonight or should it be immediately, to become pregnant. Pls help.
My period date is usually 2-3 of starting month. I had unprotected sex on 23 november nd unfortunately he secretes sperm inside me nd I took the pill also within 2 hours. Am I pregnant.
While we having sex condom broke and sperms leaked in vagina. Took I pill without seeing it's expired date. Does expired contraceptive pill works if not what should do further and how should women know she is safe from pregnancy.
My wife have been confirmed positive for pregnancy, and she is suffering heavy vomiting, and constipation. And she is using progesterone 100 capsules via vagina route As she is unable to take orally due to vomit sensation constipation issues she is suffering from that and I said it's normal if we don't go for shit for 3 days also it dosent mean constipation she isn't feeling well Doctor have prescribed cremaffin syrup and now I have given her duphalac Could you please suggest her any thing and should I fear anything of the vomit Daily she will have up to 6 times.
Connect - With people around you. With family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. Building connections will enrich and support you every day
Be active - Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Garden. Dance. Exercising makes you feel good. Find a physical activity you enjoy and that suits your level of mobility and fitness
Take notice - Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the unusual Notice the changing seasons. Savor the moment, whether you are walking to work or eating lunch .Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you
Keep learning - Try something new. Rediscover an old interest. Take on a different responsibility at work. Learn to cook your favorite food. Set a challenge you will enjoy achieving. Learning new things will give you confidence as well as being fun
Give - Do something nice for a friend or a stranger.Thank someone. Smile. Volunteer your time. Look out, as well as in. Seeing yourself, and your happiness, linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding
Me and my partner had an intercourse 5 days after her period ended. During second shot I didn't wear a condom. I took my penis out 5-6 seconds before ejaculating. She had an irregular period last month. Should I ask her to take contraceptive.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.