Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Inayathulla M ShariffYour feedback matters!
I face nervousness due to tightness in my thighs. It has started to develop on its own even on slight worry, anger and nervousness. My hands started also become tight. Though I try to convince myself that it is normal and nothing will happen due to it still these physical symptoms create uneasiness and down feeling in me. Moreover,my fingers shake when I bring fingers closer and this symptom makes me feel embarrassed about when people would see me. So,this chain of thoughts disturbs me. I know about progressive muscle relaxation therapy. I practise yoga also. Suggest remedies for elimination of problem.
Hi I am 27 years married lady last year I blessed by a beautiful baby gal she is now 1 years old but from last 3 months my period is not well like before even not much blood out and period is continuing only 1or 2 days only but before its took almost 6 days. My last period date was 27 sep and after we had sex and I took I pill but yesterday we had sex again .should I take I pill again.
I'm a 32 yrs old married woman, no child alive yet, although I had a miscarriage 2yrs ago. We want to have child but then I have problem with my period. I already took about 20tablets of NO LOSS which was prescribed by my OB but still it never stopped for almost a month already. I have a polycystic ovary. When i took CPink vitamins my period became heavy, so I stopped taking any meds. Can you recommend any medication for my case?
My sister have pcos she have 1 child ,she willing to have one more child she went through treatment but she is not getting pregnant her hormonal profile is normal as well as her fallopian tubes r healthy she taking tablet umom for 5 days (day 3 to day 7) ,ovabless, x-fert and all. Her husband's semen analysis is normal.
I had protected sex on my ovulation day is there chances of pregnancy I am expecting my periods on 4th nov.
We had unprotected sex after 3 days of periods and she took a unwanted 72 within 12 hrs. After 1 week we have unprotected sex again, what should we have to do? Can she take a unwanted 72 again.
Does hemorrhagic cyst bust itself and goes away automatically when periods come or not, if not bust itself then what happen, is their any harm for body, because doctor told me to do pelvic ultrasound on 2nd day of period so that they can know whether the cyst bust or not and if goes away itself then they can start 2nd cycle of fertomid. Does fertomid treatment done regularly means every month till women conceive, this month (july) is my 2nd cycle for fertomid so if I start 2nd cycle next month (aug) then it get any harm for me or not. please help. 1st cycle of fertomid I got hemorrhagic cyst.
If I Had Ejaculated Once outside her vagina And I Put My Private Part In My Gf's Vagina Again Without Protection. Will that lead to pregnancy as later I again Ejaculated outside her vagina.
Continuous pressure on skin often results in injuries to the underlying tissues, causing what are generally known as skin sores. Though they generally occur in areas that cover bony areas like hips, ankles and tail bones, the part below the waist is most susceptible to them.
There are multiple reasons that cause bed sores. Some common causes include:
- Poor nutrition
However there are other more important causes that contribute to this disease. They are:
1. Constant pressure: Continuous immobility often causes pressure on the skin that further damages it and the underlying tissues. Tail bone, hip bone, ankles and heels are more prone to bed sores due to lack of movement. However similar damage is also detected in elbows, spine and ribs.
2. Friction: The friction that is caused when the skin rubs against another surface or when two layers of skin rub against each other, those that were moving in two opposite directions also result in bedsores. Sudden sliding down the chair or being transferred from a bed to a stretcher are common reasons behind it.
3. Excessive moisture: Bed sores are also caused by excessive moisture that softens the skin and also reduces its resistance. Profuse perspiration and unchecked urination are important causes. If untreated immediately there are plenty of complications that arise from this disease. Few of them are:
- Infections: Skin sore causes multiple infections on the body like Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis. Cellulitis results in painful, red swelling of the skin that often oozes out fluid. On the other hand in Osteomyelitis, an infection is caused in the bone resulting in swelling over the affected area. Blood infection called Bacteremia is also caused due to skin sores.
- Septic arthritis: In this there is severe pain and swelling of a joint making it hot, red and tender.
- Meningitis: Caused by the infection of the fluid around brain and spine, this disease causes severe headache with stiff neck and nausea.
- Squamous Skin cancer: This occurs if the skin sores remain unchecked for a long period of time. In this, the skin feels patchy and often bleeds.
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.
I am 7th month pregnant . Dr. Said me I am suffering from sugar I want to know will my baby will also get sugar because of me.
Palm reading has been celebrated for a long time to predict the well-being of an individual. But did you know that your wrist can also potentially reveal certain things about your overall health?
The bracelet lines also called as Racette lines around our wrist can signal some important things about your health and well-being. Majority of people have two to three lines around the wrist and these lines are attached to important health indications. A very few people also have a fourth line. How to see how many wrist lines do you have?
- First, hold your dominant hand flat
- Peek at the faint horizontal wrinkles around your wrist exactly at the point where your hand meets your arm
- Clench your fist and curl your wrist. You will see several wrinkle lines and creases that hold some important information
Number of Lines
The bracelet lines potentially determine the longevity of your life. The more wrist lines you have the more healthy lifestyle. one has. For example, if the first line is clearly marked, it represents 23-28 years of life, the second distinct line represents 46-56 years of life, the third wrist line represents 69-84 years of life and the last rare line represents over 84 years of life, possibly running to the next century.
- Health: The first rascette line is the most important line and will deliver the information on your health. If the line is deep and straight without many breaks, then it indicates a long and healthy life. If it is faint or broken, you might have to make lifestyle changes to improve your health. Also, for women, if the first line bends upwards towards the base of the palm or is broken significantly, then it indicates certain fertility issues. In this case, those women can face gynecological problems of irregular periods or difficulty in conceiving. For men, it can indicate reproductive problems, urinary, hormonal or prostate problems as well.
- Wealth: The second line reflects your material success in terms of its shape and depth. A deep straight line indicates financial success and breaks can indicate dips in wealth before they stabilize again.
- Success: There are not many people who have a distinct third wrinkle line. This measures the social prosperity and fame of the individual. If the line is straight and distinct, it reflects your longevity and popularity as an influential part of your community.
- Strength: Only a few lucky folks have the fourth line and if you happen to have it, you can look forward to a very long life. This line is very rare and reflects a strong social presence along with a long life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
-skin red, swollen, and dotted with pus-filled bumps.
-bumps usually appear only on the palms and soles.
-soreness and pain where the bumps appear.
-pus-filled bumps will dry, and leave behind brown dots and/or scale on the skin.
When pus-filled bumps cover the body, the person also may have:
-been feeling sick and exhausted.
-loss of appetite.
Dr. I am getting light periods from last 20 days, I am very concerned. Please advise if every thing is okay.
Description: botanical name of haritaki is terminalia chebula. It is also known as harad. Accoring to bhavprakhash haritaki was derived from a drop of nector from indra's cup therefore it has capacity to fight with every disease. It is one of the content of triphala the wonder drug of ayurveda.
-helps in balancing acid in stomach
-it helps in healthy functioning of lungs
-it is helpful in obesity
-helps in flatulance
-helps in proper functioning of liver
-helps in improving haemoglobin level
-used as a mild laxative
-useful in nervine weakness
-useful in toothache