Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Inayathulla M ShariffYour feedback matters!
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.
My wife is 8 weeks pregnant and child didn't get heartbeat, found in sonography. Doctor is asking for abortion. Need suggestion. Should we go for abortion or we can wait for another 2 weeks.
I am taking lubigest , folgel plus and asa for conceiving. Can I take homeopathy medicine for loose motion. BIO COMBINATION 8 DIARRHOEA.
If mother is B negative blood group and father is B positive blood group then any complication occur during second pregnancy?
I have pregnant from 2 month today is bleeding and small clots in urine please say what is this? Age is 23 years and wight is 52 kg. please provide me a solution
I want to plan my family. What is the right time to take step to conceive. Please help me. I have just end up with my mensuration cycle today.
I am 22 years old, I have irregular periods issue from past 2-3 months, my periods was due to come 9th which is yet to come, I follow proper diet, do exercise daily, what should I do? Please help me.
I am 28 years old 4 years back married. 6 months back doctor said I have hormone disturbance .i have bi lateral poly cystic ovaries 6-8 mm noted. She gave siphene 50 mg to use I used for 4 months stopping 1 month middle. I have under gone follicular study egg was raptured but no result I did not get pregnant please help me. Even though egg was released why did not became pregnant I do no ,can you tell me reasons why please. My prolactin is 17. 83ng/ml I have dons hsg it is normal. My husband count is 40 millions.Please tell.
I have a question for a sexologist. My wife has no interest in sex. She neither like foreplay nor sex. She is afraid of sex. Though we have one son. But facing very big problem in our family life due to her lack of interest in sex after pregnancy. She has no interest in sex. She is afraid of sex. She is so afraid that if I touch her vagina than too she is afraid. She doesn't allow to touch her body. please suggest some medicine for her excitement and our good healthy and family life.
Sir Meri wife 5 month 10 day ki pregnant hai aur me uske sath continue sex karana chahta hoon koi problem to nahi hogi aur agar hogi to kya problem hogi aur sath hi bataye ki me apni wife ke sath sex continue kab tak kar sakta hoon aur kis prakar kar sakata hoon jisse wife ko koi problem na ho aur intercourse ka best tarika bataye jabki sir agar me kabhi sex karata hoon to penis ko vegina ke andar dheeme dheeme dalta hoon aur kabhi semen ko vegina me hi nikaal deta hoon kabhi vegina ke ooper to sir sahi tarika bataye ki kya me continue sex kar sakata hoon aur agar kar sakata hoon to kaise karoon.
Look for the following signs:
1. A breast lump or thickening of breast.
2. Dimpling of the breast skin.
3. Change in the colour or texture of the breast skin.
4. Change in the appearance of nipple (inverted nipple)
5. Fluid or discharge of blood from the nipple.
6. Redness or pitting of breasts.
7. Change in the size and shape of breast.
Is there any problem for having sex with a only a single uninfected partner without having condoms every time? Is there any other problems for this excluding the chances of pregnancy.
My wife conceive 5 days before period. And she still not getting her period. She checked by pregnancy kit and its show positive. But I have I question that will my baby safe and haven't any decease. I read in a book that one week before period conceive is not good for baby health. Is it true?
My wife is not having menstrual cycle for past two months she is not pregnant she is to fatty in regards with her age and height is ther any complication in becoming pregnant.
Hi, my best buddy is born without uterus, she has ovaries in normal size, she is quite normal like other females, will there be any problems in her marriage sexual life. Is there any advanced science in getting her own baby.
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.