Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Hymavathy RajeYour feedback matters!
Hi, she had a blood cancer 5 years ago, when she was at the age of 18, she has been through the treatment, now she is fine, my question is 1) she will be okay for ever for rest of her life? 2) She can have a normal life like others? 3) is there any chance to get that disease back? 4) She can get married and can start her life happily? 5) Will be having any sexual problem in future? 6) will be there any pregnancy problem? 7) If she will have child that child will be normal? And 8) Is there any chance to her partner to get this disease?
Helo doctors. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer stage 2 two months ago and she had surgery to remove one breast. Then they did some tests and she is advised to undergo further treatment chemo or radiation. How long is it safe for her to stay without starting the treatment?
I lose my mother because she is suffering Cancer I realize many woman in the country for suffering cancer and I help for those woman who suffering the cancer.
What are the general symptoms of blood cancer? How we can analysis it? What are the primary treatments? Is it transmits to other organs?
I have enlarged prostate problem I am also having hair loss for which I consulted a dermatologist. He said that it is normal hair loss and nothing to worry. But I recently read that enlarged prostate can lead to male pattern baldness. So can treatment to both make my hair come back as normal with full density as it was years back? Will this balding occur even if I treat enlarged prostate? Or will the balding stop and the hair lost till now will not come back but there will not be any balding in future? Answer all my questions please.
My brother has urinary bladder tumor (carcinoma ) know it's become to lymph node . Chemotherapy is done . Know doctor do not want to do operation . Again chemotherapy to be done . I want to know what to do know .
I am 15 years old. I had giant cell tumor at the neck of proximal femur. Surgery is performed within bone graft on 9th march 2016. But after 6 months it is looked that local recurrence is started. So now what should I do?
I want to quit smoking so what should I do for it and if I do not do that then which I have to prefer and what is the symptoms of lung cancer can you please answer me?
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
He is 65 years old heart patient diabetic and had a surgery of cancer, his S Creatine is now 9.5, doctors have advised dialysis, is it the right treatment or is there any other alternative.
What is the solution and reason of the blood cancer, heart attack and breast cancer of the human body give me a good answer.
Hi Sir, I am 33 years, from several days its lot of restlessness and stressful environment because mom in law is facing last stage cancer treatment Now I am bearing lot of pain in my back of head radiating to my ears please tell what to do.
My maid has a cancerous lump near the anus. She had chemotherapy and radiation and according to the MRI it does not show cancer cells therein. But a very prominent doctor says to take a PET scan to see if any cancer cells persist. She does not want to have a colostomy. What should she do?
Hoi doctor sir. I have a lot of question for human body. And how many cancer object are consist in human body. And what is yoga and how many profit make a yogasan.
I diagnosed with tongue cancer in October 2015 Surgery has been done what kind of treatment will be given to me after surgery and it is curable or not.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.