Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hussain M AYour feedback matters!
My cousin asked me a doubt his penis very short such as small kid but thickness is good. While in erection its good its is coming to the 4 inches and above. What is the problem and how can he resolve with this issue.
Hello, this is Dr Sudhir Bhola. I am an Ayurvedic doctor specialised in Sexology, skin and hair diseases. Today I am here with you to share some tips regarding Sexology.
These days most of the men are facing different problems mainly Erectile Dysfunction, Premature ejaculation and Infertility.
Now, premature ejaculation is the most common among all men of all ages. All these problems can be avoided if we follow a certain lifestyle, discipline our eating habits like taking some water after waking up in the morning, performing certain yogas in the morning. Apart from this, you can get command over your ejaculation by performing and training your PC muscle through Kegel exercise. You can add some dry fruits in your eating habits like
- Walnuts, you can add 2-3 walnuts in your breakfast.
- Avoid having cashew nuts
Always keep your worries, anxieties out from your bedroom. Just by training yourself and training your mind, you can overcome this problem by up to 60-70%. But still, if the person is not able to overcome this problem then don't just carry on because if you are going to carry on then you are going to hamper your self-confidence. You social and professional life will be affected due to this.
So, I just suggest you be regular with the exercises. And if you are feeling that you are not having good command over your ejaculation, just train your muscles with Kegel exercise.
Now, coming to Erectile dysfunction and Infertility. For these two problems, you need to see a doctor because these things normally happen when your testosterone level goes down and the blood circulation to your genitals is being reduced and may be due to the weakness of arteries as well.
Erectile dysfunction and Infertility are very common these days because of our stressful lives, the very good organic diet schedule.
So, for these two things, I will be sharing some important tips for you in the next video. And if you have any query regarding these problems, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Today I found my fasting sugar levels 103 while checking through glucometer at home although I am not a diabetic. Please suggest what to do next.
Hello, I am Lakshmi Narayana. From the past three days, there is frequent itching on my skin and has a rash on my skin due to itching. Please help me how to avoid itching and rashes.
I usually sleep at late night. But whenever I want to sleep at earlier, I could not sleep. I am thinking to take some kind of sleeping pills. Would it be good or not?
How to detect the symptoms of common flu. What are basic household methods to cure flu. Are elderly people and children more susceptible to flu virus.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Skin is one of the most obvious parts of our body, which ages with an increase in the number of candles on our birthday cake. As you age, joints tend to become stiffer and less flexible. The body does not recover from bumps and bruises as easily as it did before, and it becomes difficult to stand for extended time intervals. This is caused mostly by a breakdown of cartilage and inflammation of the synovium.
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is a flexible connective tissue. It connects the ends of two bones in a joint. It is softer than bone tissue but less flexible than muscle tissue. Cartilage is responsible for the smooth movement of joints.
With age, cartilage begins to degenerate. As the cartilage gets thinner, movement becomes more and more difficult. If left untreated, the cartilage may completely wear off leaving no buffer between the bones. This is one of the leading causes of knee replacement surgery.
What is synovium?
Synovium is a membrane responsible for keeping the cartilage healthy. It produces a thick fluid that keeps the cartilage and joint lubricated. In cases of osteoarthritis, this membrane can swell up and produce excess fluid. This in turn causes the joint to swell as well.
Along with age, factors like being overweight, genetics, gender and lifestyle also play a role in the condition of your joints. Being obese point towards a sedentary lifestyle and puts extra pressure on joints, leading to the thinning of cartilage. While men have higher chances of becoming osteoarthritis patients before 45, women have higher chances of developing this disease after 50. A healthy lifestyle is the easiest way to ensure that your joints work well even when you're old and grey.
Movement of the joints keeps the fluid in them moving. It also prevents the cartilage from shrinking and stiffening up. Exercise also makes the bones stronger, and slows the rate of bone tissue deterioration. Stretching exercises are also a good way to maintain the flexibility of joints.
Foods that are known as natural antihistamines, antioxidants and foods that fight inflammation promote healthy joints. Some of these are:
- Green tea: It prevents the breakdown of collagen and cartilage
- Nuts and seeds: These are rich in omega 3 fats that are essential for good bone health
- Ginger: It relieves pain and joint swelling
- Yogurt: It helps soothe tender joints and fights inflammation
- Pomegranate: It protects the cartilage against damage
Hot and cold therapy can also help relieve joint pain and reduce inflammation. As you get older, avoid putting too much pressure on your joints and give them adequate rest. Lastly, avoid smoking, as people who smoke have an increased risk of cartilage loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.