Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Hussain M AYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have read that our SIDDHARSs told that instead of walking in a straightway, if we walk in the shape of 8 (Eight) (In size 6' Breath and 12" Length) will reduce the level of Sugar and make the body fit in 30 days. Is this correct and shall I try it?
I want to know my stamina. The boy want to satisfy the girl means minimum how many minutes he want to be with her for sex ? How for the girl will expect the boy with her for sex ?
I'm 20 years old. And I have lots of problem. I have fast heart beats without doing any works I get my hands shivered at that time, I feel something wrong is going to happen and my heart burns, when I get exposed to sunlight or walk under sunlight my heart beats fast, I get blurred visions, my ear rings, constant heavy headache, I'm not able to stand for long, I need rest in short periods. When I stand too long my back Nd body pains. Im suffering from heavy hai fall. Nd there is rarely any hair left now. I went to consult many ENT doctors But I didn't get a proper answer for it, just gave lots of medicines. I tested thyroid. Nd I dont have it. Pls help me.
Hello doctor, I am 59 years old and as per recent test I am having vitamin d deficiency and it is at 16.2. Doctor has advised me to take vitamin d tablets. Apart from this what can be done?
I am 60 years old since last 15 days my right knee has swollen have acute pain. Please suggest some exercise and medicines.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.